avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

“探奇(守望先锋2)/局内触发”的版本间的差异

 
第46行: 第46行:
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000067FAA.0B2|en=Whew! I'm okay!|zh=呼!我没事!}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000067FAA.0B2|en=Whew! I'm okay!|zh=呼!我没事!}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000067FAB.0B2|en=I can't die. I've still got more stuff to see!|zh=还不能死,还有那么多东西等着我见识呢!}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000067FAB.0B2|en=I can't die. I've still got more stuff to see!|zh=还不能死,还有那么多东西等着我见识呢!}}
 +
*被{{OW2Hero|布丽吉塔}}击杀
 
{{OW2Audio|File=0000000682BF.0B2|en=(sniffle) Et tu, Brigitte?|zh=(啜泣)竟然有你,布丽吉塔?}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=0000000682BF.0B2|en=(sniffle) Et tu, Brigitte?|zh=(啜泣)竟然有你,布丽吉塔?}}
  
第159行: 第160行:
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000067EDB.0B2|en=(Spanish) You're killing it!|zh=(西班牙语)精彩的一击!}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000067EDB.0B2|en=(Spanish) You're killing it!|zh=(西班牙语)精彩的一击!}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000067EDD.0B2|en=Now that's what you love to see!|zh=这才是你想要的结果!}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000067EDD.0B2|en=Now that's what you love to see!|zh=这才是你想要的结果!}}
 +
{{OW2Hero|莱因哈特}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000067EDE.0B2|en=A toast to a knight of old!|zh=为老骑士干杯!}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000067EDE.0B2|en=A toast to a knight of old!|zh=为老骑士干杯!}}
 +
{{OW2Hero|托比昂}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000067EDF.0B2|en=Lookin' good, Mr. Lindholm!|zh=厉害啊,林德霍姆先生!}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000067EDF.0B2|en=Lookin' good, Mr. Lindholm!|zh=厉害啊,林德霍姆先生!}}
 
*给队友报位置
 
*给队友报位置
第169行: 第172行:
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000006806E.0B2|en=Watching out for you!|zh=有我掩护你!}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000006806E.0B2|en=Watching out for you!|zh=有我掩护你!}}
 
*复活队友
 
*复活队友
 +
{{OW2Audio|File=000000068146.0B2|en=C'mon! We're in this together!|zh=来吧!我们要同生共死!}}
 +
{{OW2Audio|File=000000068148.0B2|en=What are you lying around for? Let's go!|zh=你怎么躺在地上呀?快起来吧!}}
 +
{{OW2Audio|File=000000068149.0B2|en=Up and at 'em, friendo!|zh=起来收拾他们去,朋友!}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000068143.0B2|en=Promise to be nicer if I help you out?|zh=这次我救了你,你能不能友善点儿?}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000068143.0B2|en=Promise to be nicer if I help you out?|zh=这次我救了你,你能不能友善点儿?}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000068144.0B2|en=See? A helping hand's better than sticky fingers!|zh=瞧见没?与其当扒手,不如做帮手!}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000068144.0B2|en=See? A helping hand's better than sticky fingers!|zh=瞧见没?与其当扒手,不如做帮手!}}
{{OW2Audio|File=000000068146.0B2|en=C'mon! We're in this together!|zh=来吧!我们要同生共死!}}
+
{{OW2Hero|托比昂}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000068147.0B2|en=I've got you, Mr. Lindholm!|zh=我来帮您,林德霍姆先生!}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000068147.0B2|en=I've got you, Mr. Lindholm!|zh=我来帮您,林德霍姆先生!}}
{{OW2Audio|File=000000068148.0B2|en=What are you lying around for? Let's go!|zh=你怎么躺在地上呀?快起来吧!}}
+
{{OW2Hero|安娜}}
{{OW2Audio|File=000000068149.0B2|en=Up and at 'em, friendo!|zh=起来收拾他们去,朋友!}}
 
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000006814C.0B2|en=Get up, Ana! You still need to show me that necropolis you found!|zh=站起来,安娜!你还得带我去看你发现的那座墓园呢!}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000006814C.0B2|en=Get up, Ana! You still need to show me that necropolis you found!|zh=站起来,安娜!你还得带我去看你发现的那座墓园呢!}}
  

2024年5月16日 (四) 14:22的最新版本

< 返回上级:探奇

选择英雄

Let’s make history!
历史由我们书写!

更换到此英雄

Venture here!
“探奇”来喽!

比赛相关

赛前等待

C'mon, slowpokes!
快走吧,磨蹭鬼!

Let's make it one to remember!
这趟旅程一定刻骨铭心!

This is gonna be so much fun!
等待我们的肯定是精彩的冒险!

(Spanish) Let's go! Let's go!
(西班牙语)出发吧,出发吧!

Venture forth!
探寻奇境!

Goggles? On. Boots? On. Drill? Being… held. I’m ready to get into trouble!
目镜?戴了。靴子?穿了。钻头?就在……手上。我准备好冒险了!

The cool thing about this site is... well, I'm saying that like there's not a HUNDRED cool things. Ah, just wait.
这座遗址有一点很棒……嗐,瞧我说的,这里很棒的地方多了去了。准备好大饱眼福吧!

I can't wait to get out there!
我等不及要去外面看看了!

Ahh! Let's go already!
啊!赶紧出发吧!

Gear up, crew! Who knows what we'll find out there?
大家要做好准备!天知道接下来我们会有什么发现?

比赛开始

  • 上一轮赢了

Winning already? But we just got here!
这就要赢了吗?可我们才刚到这里!

Let's do what we did last time, but... this time!
之前我们赢过,这次……再赢一次!

  • 上一轮输了

We can do this. I just know it!
我们能赢的,相信我!

Loss schmoss. This is totally winnable.
成败交给历史评判,我们现在还有机会。

  • 平局后的最后一轮

Last chance. I believe in us!
最后的机会了。我相信大家!

Remember: "history is written by the victor"!
记住:“历史是由胜者书写的”!

重生

Out of the crypt and into the quicksand!
刚出古墓,又陷流沙!

Back in action, baby!
我又回来了,宝贝!

That's a bump on the noggin for sure!
这下脑袋上肯定要起包了!

Pick self up? Check! Dust self off? Uh... in progress.
重新站起来?没问题!把土拍干净?呃……在拍了在拍了。

If Joan of Arc didn't quit, I won't either!
圣女贞德绝不放弃,我也一样!

¡Demonios! That one hurt!
(西班牙语)真见鬼!刚才那下好疼!

Uh, let's try that one more time.
呃,让我再试一次吧。

(Spanish) They will speak about my death throughout history!
我殒命的故事会成为千古奇谈!

I'll keep that off the record.
刚才的经历就不记录了。

(laugh) I am such a klutz!
(笑)我怎么笨手笨脚的!

Whew! I'm okay!
呼!我没事!

I can't die. I've still got more stuff to see!
还不能死,还有那么多东西等着我见识呢!

(sniffle) Et tu, Brigitte?
(啜泣)竟然有你,布丽吉塔?

队伍少人

One, two... uh, yeah, we're outnumbered!
一、二……呃,不好,我们的人手不够!

We're outnumbered! Oh, just like Thermopylae!
敌人比我们人多!哦,这不就是温泉关战役嘛!

Careful, we're outnumbered!
小心,我们的人数处于劣势!

吃急救包

(sigh) All better!
(叹气)好多了!

Patched up!
恢复了!

Good as new!
重获新生了!

被完全治疗

Whew! That really helps!
呼!太及时了!

Thanks! I thought I was a goner.
多谢!我还以为我完蛋了。

Good looking out!
谢谢照顾!

被伤害强化

Whoa! This stuff gives me the zoomies!
哇!我感觉浑身都是劲!

I'm raring to go!
我要大干一场!

Aw, yeah! (laugh) Let's get 'em!
啊哈哈,好诶!让他们尝尝厉害!

被复活

Aw! I wanted to be a mummy.
嗷!我想当木乃伊。

You missed me? Shucks.
你想我了吗?嗨呀。

敌人来了

  • 发现敌人

Here comes trouble!
来了群惹麻烦的!

Let's get these bozos!
准备收拾那些笨蛋!

  • 敌人在队友身后

Behind you!
小心背后!

  • 发现狙击手

Sniper! Watch your head, gang!
有狙击手!大家小心脑袋!

  • 敌人被复活

They're back from the dead? Awesome!
敌人起死回生了?好厉害!

They're back? Good grief!
敌人回来了?不是吧!

Uh-oh. They brought one back!
呃,敌人救活了一个!

部署物相关

OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

Find their teleporter!
快去找他们的传送面板!

  • 寻找敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

Hmm... I bet they have a teleporter.
嗯……敌人好像有块传送面板。

  • 发现敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

There! There's the teleporter!
快看!那边有传送面板!

Ahh! There's the teleporter. So cool!
啊!有块传送面板。太酷了!

  • 摧毁敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

Enemy teleporter scrapped!
敌人的传送面板报废了!

护盾发生器

Call me crazy, but I think they have a shield generator.
你们敢相信吗?敌人好像有护盾发生器。

  • 发现敌人护盾发生器

I see the enemy shield generator!
我看到敌人的护盾发生器了!

  • 摧毁敌人护盾发生器

Consider their shields ?ungenerated?!
这下敌人的护盾没法发生了!

OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

  • 发现 OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

Watch it--enemy turret ahead!
小心!前面有敌人的炮台!

  • 摧毁 OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

Turret's busted!
拆掉炮台了!

被激素强化

Let's rock!
石破天惊!

(Spanish) I'm gonna go crazy!
(西班牙语)我要狂起来了!

Come and get me!
来尝尝我的厉害!

脱险

  • 受伤呼唤

Little help? Anyone?
有人吗?能不能帮我一下?

Could someone please pick me up?
谁能把我拉起来?

I could use a hand!
能帮我一把吗!

I might need a little help!
我可能需要一点帮助!

  • 状态不好

I don't feel so good.
我有点不舒服……

Something's not right.
感觉不对劲。

Shoot!
见鬼!

Dang it!
可恶!

Come on!
不是吧!

火力全开

Keepin' the heat on!
我现在热力十足!

Phew! Getting sweaty over here!
呼!热得我浑身冒汗!

I'm on fire!
我火力全开了!

团灭

Now this is a team that can party!
一队人这下齐齐整整了!

No way that was all of them, right?
居然把他们全解决了,哈?

队友相关

  • 队友倒下

Someone's down. Be careful!
有人倒下了。大家小心!

Oh, no. We have one down!
不好,有个队友倒下了!

Teammate down. Hang in there!
队友倒下了。大家坚持住!

  • 队友击杀敌人

Hey, nice one!
嘿,干得漂亮!

Talk about one for the ages!
这一幕会流芳百世!

Wow! I'm taking notes!
哇!这招我要记下来!

(Spanish) You're killing it!
(西班牙语)精彩的一击!

Now that's what you love to see!
这才是你想要的结果!

OW2 Reinhardt Icon.png莱因哈特

A toast to a knight of old!
为老骑士干杯!

OW2 Torbjorn Icon.png托比昂

Lookin' good, Mr. Lindholm!
厉害啊,林德霍姆先生!

  • 给队友报位置

Hey! Over here!
嘿!到这儿来!

I'm over here!
我在这里!

  • 拯救队友

Don't worry! I've got your back.
别怕!有我在呢。

Got you covered!
我来帮你了!

Watching out for you!
有我掩护你!

  • 复活队友

C'mon! We're in this together!
来吧!我们要同生共死!

What are you lying around for? Let's go!
你怎么躺在地上呀?快起来吧!

Up and at 'em, friendo!
起来收拾他们去,朋友!

Promise to be nicer if I help you out?
这次我救了你,你能不能友善点儿?

See? A helping hand's better than sticky fingers!
瞧见没?与其当扒手,不如做帮手!

OW2 Torbjorn Icon.png托比昂

I've got you, Mr. Lindholm!
我来帮您,林德霍姆先生!

OW2 Ana Icon.png安娜

Get up, Ana! You still need to show me that necropolis you found!
站起来,安娜!你还得带我去看你发现的那座墓园呢!

赛后结算

  • 投票史诗

Aw, shucks!
噢,过奖啦!

Doing what I do best!
我最擅长这个了!

Not too shabby!
还不赖吧!

  • 投票传奇

There's nowhere I'd rather be!
没有比这儿更适合我的地方了!

A legend for the ages!
好一段千年的传奇!