avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

“狂鼠(守望先锋2)/击杀语音”的版本间的差异

第86行: 第86行:
  
 
== 击败特定英雄 ==
 
== 击败特定英雄 ==
*{{OW2Hero|安娜}}
+
*{{OW2Hero|奥丽莎}}
 +
{{OW2Audio|File=000000043A9D.0B2|E|en=Four legs aren't better than one! *laughs*.|zh=四条腿还不如一条腿呢!*laughs*}}
 +
*{{OW2Hero|天使}}
 +
{{OW2Audio|File=000000043A9E.0B2|E|en=Never liked going to the doctor.|zh=我一直不太喜欢医生。}}
 +
 
 
== 复仇击杀 ==
 
== 复仇击杀 ==
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000005F1C0.0B2|en=Ding dong! Got you back!|zh=叮咚!还给你了!}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000005F1C0.0B2|en=Ding dong! Got you back!|zh=叮咚!还给你了!}}

2022年10月31日 (一) 21:12的版本

< 返回上级:狂鼠

最后一击

If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
觉得太热,就别进厨房!

Oh, back to the scrap heap!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
哦,滚回垃圾场去!

Now that was beautiful.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
那可真漂亮。

And on that bombshell.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
这炸弹够你们受的了

Guess we know who's really on top, don't we!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
现在你该知道谁比较厉害了吧!

Don't lose your head!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
可别被吓傻了!

Ya dipstick!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你个废物!

Rest in pieces!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
碎成渣吧!

*laughs* Hole in one!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
*laughs*一杆入洞!

Right on target!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
正中目标!

If I had a Ph.D, they'd call me Dr. Boom!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
如果我能拿到博士学位,那就叫我砰砰博士!

Boom! Hahahaha!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
轰!哈哈哈哈!

Bomb's away!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
炸弹来啦!

Brings tears to my eyes.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我都快哭了。

Fore!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
滚开!

Hey, where'd you go?Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
嘿,你想去哪儿?

*laughs* You're blowing up!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
*laughs*你爆炸啦!

Why so serious?Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
那么严肃干嘛?

And they said I was the mad one!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
他们还说我是疯子!

Now that's the holiday spirit!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
这才像过节嘛!

Queen couldn't have done better herself!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
就算女王自己也没法做得更好了。

Home field advantage, y'know?Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
这叫主场优势,你懂吗?

What do you think of that, your majesty?Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你觉得怎么样,女王陛下?

Now who's got the Ashes_ *laughs*.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
这下灰烬杯归谁了?

Howzat?Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
这算出局吗?

Does this make me Queen?
这下女王是不是该我当了?

An explosive development!
爆炸性的突破!

Jackpot! *laughs*.
头彩!*大笑*

I made that bomb meself.
那颗炸弹是我亲手做的。

How bomblastic!
威力惊人!

Aw, did a bomb getcha?
噢,你被炸到了吗?

A scintillating finish!
好一段灿烂的结局!

I impress myself.
我太佩服自己了。

Sorry about that. Love what you do with the dynamite.
对不住啦。你的炸药用得也不错……

Monkey see, monkey die.
猴子看了就得死。

Dy-na-mite!
炸,翻,天!

Oh no . . . I blew up a fossil!
哎呀……我把老古董炸坏了!

You misunderestimated me!
你不该低估我!

Couldn't you just . . . fly away?
你不是会飞吗?

Where are me manners?
抱歉失礼了!

That's why I'm famous!
这是我的招牌技!

Blown up! Blown up... blown up.
大爆炸!大爆炸。爆炸。炸。

What'd you think of MY inventions?
你觉得我的发明水平怎么样?

Wait! I got the Doomfist_ Guys! I killed the Doomfist!
等等!我炸了“末日铁拳”?各位!我炸了“末日铁拳”!

Howdy, cow person!
你好,小牛仔!

*chuckle* Write that one in my diary.
*笑*这段儿我要写进日记里。

Sorry, old friend.
对不住了,老朋友……

We could have had a beautiful partnership.
曾经有一份真挚的友情摆在我面前……

Never meet your heroes. *sigh*.
英雄偶像果然见光就死。*叹气*

Get down from there!
给我下来!

If I can't fly, you're not allowed either!
我不能飞,你也别想飞!

Junkrat_ Hero of anti-air defense!
“狂鼠”:防空小能手!

Overwatch_ You'll never take me alive!
“守望先锋”?你们休想活捉我!

I am Junkrat... and you just died to Junkrat.
我是“狂鼠”……你输呀输给“狂鼠”……

Your magic death beam privileges have been rescinded.
你的死亡射线把戏现在玩不转啦。

Satellite-ian accuracy.
卫星制导精准锁定。

I'm a direct-hit machine!
我就是台命中机器!

They're all landing today!
今天真是弹无虚发!

That's why I never get mad! Clouds your judgment.
这就是我从来不发火的原因!会影响判断。

Demolition, by Jamison.
詹米森为您献上匠心一炸。

Self-defeating!
我炸我自己!

Diegetic!
剧情杀!

Laserlike accuracy, that's how I do it.
激光似的精准制导,这就是我的风格。

Stone Anthony sends his regards.
斯通·安托尼向你致意。

Among the most deadly Australian fauna is the Junkertown Jumping Bean!
澳大利亚的动物凶猛异常,但最致命的还得看渣客镇的跳豆!

That's for not taking me to space when I asked.
谁叫我想上太空的时候你不带我去呢。

I like to maintain some distance from me victims. It's just good practice.
我喜欢和受害者保持一定的距离。这是个好习惯。

I hate ghosts. Especially when they do that!
我讨厌鬼魂,尤其是他们装神弄鬼的时候!

Another hogfight for the Cerulean Chancellor!
真以为站在风口上你就能飞了!

Thanks for holding him down. That hammer was scary!
谢谢你摁住他。那把锤子太吓人了!

Against all odds, the captain falls to the cheeky upstart….
谁能想到,身经百战的上尉竟败给了厚颜无耻的新兵……

That's right. I'm her favorite child!
没错,我才是她最爱的孩子!

I can't miss, and when I do miss, it doesn't count.
我从不失手,就算失手也不算数。

I got the imposter, your majesty! I'd always recognize my true queen.
我干掉了冒牌货,女王陛下!谁真谁假我一眼便知。

Unfortunately, I know all our hiding spots.
算你倒霉,该藏哪儿我清楚得很。

Why detect 'em when you can blow 'em up?
甭管见不见,都是一顿炸。

My launcher can't miss either!
我的榴弹也很准!

No dodging me. I've got a prognosticative mind.
别想逃,我有预知未来的能力。

Thought I'd give you an extra boost, there.
我忍不住想让你飞得更高。

Knocked you out of the saddle, eh_ Bit of a spur in the rear, eh?
午时已到?到了就送你回家睡觉!

When he does that twirly thing, I find it best to stand a very long way away.
我一看他在那边转圈圈,就觉得最好离他远远的。

He was right there with the sword, did you see that_ I mean he was right there!
他当时就在那,手里拿着剑,你看到了吗?现在可看不到了哈哈哈!

I'm more dangerous when I'm hurt. Like a... cornered pheasant.
我伤得越重越危险。就像一只……被逼急的野鸡。

击败特定英雄

Four legs aren't better than one! *laughs*.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
四条腿还不如一条腿呢!*laughs*

Never liked going to the doctor.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我一直不太喜欢医生。

复仇击杀

Ding dong! Got you back!
叮咚!还给你了!

That's what you get for junking with Messrat! Wait a minute.
惹狂毛鼠就是这种下场!等等……

Goes around comes around, mate!
这叫恶有恶报,伙计!

超远距离击杀

连续击杀

Yeah! Collateral damage!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
耶!一炸死一群!

You're just making it easy for me.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你们太没挑战性了。

I love my job!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我喜欢这行!

*Wild laughter*.
*狂野的笑声*

Someone get the camera!
快拿相机来!

Multifarious eliminations!
他们的死相啥样都有!

*Wild extended laughter*.
*狂野的放声大笑*

How many was that_ Oh my stars!
干掉了几个?太强啦!

Dear diary. Today I blew up several people -- in a row!
我亲爱的日记,今天我炸了好几个倒霉蛋,连炸哦!

Ding ding ding!
叮叮叮!

I'm having a memorable time!
这一手我能吹好久!

Pyrotechnic poetry!
烟花炸成一首诗!

Haha! Thank you for your patronage!
哈哈!感谢你们的打赏!

Can you boost me like this all the time?
你能不能让我一直这么强?

A cavalcade of hits!
一连串的命中!

Circumstances were dire. Jamison's health was alarmingly low. And then... *giggle*.
情况十万火急,詹米森的生命已如风中残烛。就在这时……*狂笑*

I'm ebullient!
看我火力无限!

And so I proceeded directly to a kill streak.
于是我直接推进到了一场连环炸……

How many kills for an invite to Overwatch?
干掉多少个能进“守望先锋”?

My, my. Can I count that high?
真爽,快数不过来了。

棒球

Ladies and gentlemen, he's working on a century!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
女士们先生们,他拿到一百分啦!

近战击杀敌人

Fisticuffs!
吃我一拳!

Doink!
咚!

Clean hit, clean hit.
打得准,打得狠。

Wonk! Right in the griddle.
嘭!正中面门。

Smacked out of the sky!
送你落地!

I see your leap and raise you a punch.
看你一跳,给你一拳。

Uppercut! Nice.
上勾拳!好耶。