avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

“死神(守望先锋2)/击杀语音”的版本间的差异

第18行: 第18行:
 
{{OW2Audio|File=0000000600D3.0B2|en=Found your weakness.|zh=找到你的弱点了。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=0000000600D3.0B2|en=Found your weakness.|zh=找到你的弱点了。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000063EF9.0B2|en=Death from above.|zh=死亡天降。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000063EF9.0B2|en=Death from above.|zh=死亡天降。}}
 +
*活动期间击杀
 +
{{OW2Audio|File=00000002A823.0B2|E|en=Peace on earth.|zh=愿世间和平……{{OWEvent|圣诞节}}}}
 +
{{OW2Audio|File=00000002A834.0B2|E|en=Happy holidays.|zh=节日快乐。{{OWEvent|圣诞节}}}}
 +
{{OW2Audio|File=00000002A847.0B2|E|en=Merry Christmas.|zh=圣诞快乐。{{OWEvent|圣诞节}}}}
 +
{{OW2Audio|File=00000002EED8.0B2|E|en=This wasn't a good year for you.|zh=今年对你来说可不太顺。{{OWEvent|春节}}}}
 +
{{OW2Audio|File=00000002A84A.0B2|E|en=Trick or treat!|zh=不给糖果就捣蛋!{{OWEvent|万圣节}}}}
  
 
== 环境击杀 ==
 
== 环境击杀 ==

2022年11月9日 (三) 02:01的版本

< 返回上级:死神

最后一击

Fire and brimstone.
烈火与硫磺。

Let the ravens feast.
乌鸦的盛宴。

A clean shot.
一枪爆头。

Both barrels.
夺命双枪。

Hope you chose your epitaph.
希望你选好了碑文。

A dance with death.
死亡之舞。

Your day to die.
你死期已至。

You die easy.
杀你真是轻松。

Sound the dirge.
挽歌奏响。

The reaper calls.
死神在召唤。

Ashes to ashes.
归于尘土。

What a shame.
丢人。

Terminated.
你被终结了。

I like the way you die.
你的死法我喜欢。

The darkness consumes.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
黑暗吞噬一切。

Found your weakness.
找到你的弱点了。

Death from above.
死亡天降。

  • 活动期间击杀

Peace on earth.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
愿世间和平……Overwatch Winter Wonderland Logo.svg雪国仙境

Happy holidays.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
节日快乐。Overwatch Winter Wonderland Logo.svg雪国仙境

Merry Christmas.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
圣诞快乐。Overwatch Winter Wonderland Logo.svg雪国仙境

This wasn't a good year for you.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
今年对你来说可不太顺。Overwatch Lunar New Year Logo.svg春节活动

Trick or treat!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
不给糖果就捣蛋!Overwatch Halloween Terror Logo.svg万圣夜惊魂

环境击杀

Fated to fall.
你注定陨落。

Land in your grave.
掉进你的墓穴里。

Fall! Fall! Fall!
摔吧!摔吧!

Overthrown.
下去吧。

Your demise awaits.
死亡在下面等着你。


击败特定英雄

  • 守望先锋特工

Another one off the list.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
名单上又少了一个特工。

  • 智械

Tin cans, a dime a dozen.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
垃圾铁罐子,一文不值。

You used to be better at this.
你的身手退步了。

You chose your side.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
这是你自己的选择。

You always did have a high opinion of youself.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你总是高估你自己。

You never were a good student.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你一直都不是一个好学生。

I didn't teach you all my tricks.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我还有几招没教你呢。

Should have paid closer attention.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你该更小心的。

That in your master plan?
那就是你的宏图大志?

Anger made you stronger.
愤怒会让你变得更强。

Who's gonna resurrect you?
谁来复活你呢?

No mercy.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
折翼的天使。

No more experiments.
实验都结束了。

I've had enough.
我受够了。

Stubborn as your mother.
跟你妈一样倔。

There can be only one.
死神只能有一个。

You left retirement for that?
放着退休的日子不过,来送死?

Back in your cage, doctor.
回你的笼子里去,博士。

You look bad, Jack.
你面色很差,杰克。

This is how it should have been.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
早就该这样了。

Death was waiting for you, amiga.
死亡等待着你,朋友。

Not so smart now.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
小聪明不管用了。

I know your tricks.
你那点伎俩瞒不过我。

Still no match.
依然不是我的对手。

具体场景击杀

  • OW2 Mercy Icon.png天使使用女武神时击杀

A fallen angel.
天使陨落。

You surrender.
该你屈服了。

Death has wings too.
死神也有翅膀。

  • OW2 Reaper Icon.png死神使用死亡绽放时击杀

Amateur.
真业余。

You're just a shadow of me.
你只不过是我的影子。

  • OW2 Roadhog Icon.png路霸使用鸡飞狗跳时击杀

Pig's on the spit.
架在火上的烤猪。

No, Jack. You're done.
不,杰克。你完蛋了。

You saw nothing.
你什么都看不到。

Nice, Oxton. Right into the shotguns.
漂亮,奥克斯顿。正好撞在枪口上。

The dragon retreats.
巨龙撤了。

Settle down, monkey.
别闹了,猴子。

  • 击杀鲍勃

B.O.B.'s trash.
鲍勃就是坨垃圾。

复仇击杀

I kill you.
我杀了你。

I owed you.
欠你的,还给你。

Payback.
血债血偿。

Vengeance begets vengeance.
冤冤相报。

近战击杀

Clobbered.
一拳放倒。

Smacked down.
给我趴下。

Marked by death.
死亡盯上你了。

I thought you were in charge.
我还以为你的拳头最硬呢。

Hammer down.
吃我一捶。

连续击杀

Dead, dead, dead.
死了,死了,都死了。

Through the veil.
送你们去死。

What a massacre.
尸横遍野。

Busy day.
死神很忙。

I am become death.
我成了死神。

I'm having fun.
我很享受。

The chains rattle.
锁链响叮当。

*Air horn noises*
*模仿气喇叭声*

Pure carnage.
单方面屠杀。

A bloodbath.
血流成河。