avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

“拉玛刹(守望先锋2)/局内触发”的版本间的差异

第157行: 第157行:
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000005D716.0B2|en=The flames of liberation rise!|zh=自由的烈焰熊熊燃烧!}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000005D716.0B2|en=The flames of liberation rise!|zh=自由的烈焰熊熊燃烧!}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000065547.0B2|en=I am on fire! Metaphorically.|zh=我火力全开!这是个比喻。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000065547.0B2|en=I am on fire! Metaphorically.|zh=我火力全开!这是个比喻。}}
 +
* 波塞冬
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000065560.0B2|en=My winds howl!|zh=我的风暴在呼啸!}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000065560.0B2|en=My winds howl!|zh=我的风暴在呼啸!}}
  

2022年12月14日 (三) 17:33的版本

< 返回上级:拉玛刹

选择英雄

We will have peace at any cost.
和平必将属于我们,不惜一切代价。

I will have Olympus at any cost.
奥林匹斯必将属于我,不惜一切代价。

更换到此英雄

Ramattra, at your side.
拉玛刹,与你并肩。

I stand with you.
我与你同在。

比赛相关

准备

Prepare yourselves.
做好准备。

I am ready.
我准备好了。

赛前等待

Do not falter, and we will not fail.
坚定不移,我们便不会失败。

The path ahead is a hard one, but we will walk it.
前路坎坷,而我们毅然前行。

Waiting gains us nothing.
等待不过是徒劳。

比赛开始

  • 上一轮赢了

The battle is all but won.
这场战斗即将以胜利告终。

Victory is at hand.
胜利尽在掌握。

  • 上一轮输了

We are not defeated yet.
我们尚未落败。

Fight with me! Fight until you fall!
和我一起战斗!至死方休!

  • 平局后的最后一轮

This time, we will have them.
这一次,我们会击破敌人。

We have one last chance.
我们还有最后一次机会。

重生

I will break before I yield.
宁可陨灭,我也不会屈服。

I am not beaten yet.
我还没被打倒。

My resolve hardens.
我的决心更加坚定。

Failure is not defeat.
一次挫折,不算失败。

A minor setback was inevitable.
挫折在所难免。

I have ruined voyages for less.
居然比掀翻海上的航船还费劲。

I return from the depths.
我从深渊中归来。

Anger Poseidon at your peril.
惹怒波塞冬,后果自负。

Resurfacing.
再次浮出水面。

Immortal as the ocean.
我和海洋一样不朽。

A battle lost for a war won.
一次失利不会影响胜局。

You too, brother?
竟然有你,兄弟?

I tire of these games.
我厌倦这些游戏了。

I would face death a thousand times if it saved my people.
如果死亡能拯救族人,我万死不辞。

Their confidence will be their undoing.
敌人的狂妄将成为他们的末日。

They paid a high price to delay me. *Chuckle*
他们付出了高昂的代价,不过是拖延了我。*冷笑*

Clever tactics_ Finally.
要以智取胜了吗?终于。

Was that all?
就这点本事_

I refuse to die on a movie set.
我拒绝死在电影片场。

A mild inconvenience.
不过是一次小小的挫折。

队伍少人

We are outnumbered!
敌众我寡,局势不利!

吃急救包

My strength returns.
力量重回我身。

Better. Much better.
不错,好多了。

I have been restored.
我的状态恢复了。

被完全治疗

Thank you, brother.
谢谢你,兄弟。

My strength will be yours.
我的力量为你出击。

Better, thank you.
好多了,谢谢。

I knew you could not let me fall.
我就知道你不会让我倒下的。

Thank you.
谢谢你。

被伤害强化

Your efforts will be rewarded.
你的贡献会得到嘉奖。

We stand united.
我们团结一致。

Together, we are unstoppable.
你我联手,势不可挡。

Exactly what I needed.
正是我想要的。

被复活

Thank you.
谢谢你。

I thank you.
感谢你。

Much appreciated.
非常感谢。

You will not regret this.
我不会让你后悔。

敌人被复活

One of our enemies is being revived!
有一名敌人要复活了!

敌人来了

发现敌人

Our enemies approach.
敌人正在接近。

Here they come. Get ready!
敌人来了。做好准备!

敌人在集合

Our enemies await us.
敌人等待着我们。

敌人在队友身后

Behind you!
注意身后!

发现狙击手

A sniper is nearby. Take cover!
附近有狙击手。去找掩体!

部署物相关

OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

Find the teleporter!
去找传送面板!

  • 寻找敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

They have a teleporter!
他们有传送面板!

  • 发现敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

I have found the enemy teleporter!
我找到了敌人的传送面板!

  • 摧毁敌人 OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

Enemy teleporter destroyed.
敌方传送面板已摧毁。

护盾发生器

The enemy has a shield generator!
敌人部署了护盾发生器!

  • 发现敌人护盾发生器

There's their shield generator!
看到他们的护盾发生器了!

  • 摧毁敌人护盾发生器

Their shield generator is offline.
他们的护盾发生器离线了。

OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

  • 发现 OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

Destroy that turret!
摧毁那座炮台!

  • 摧毁 OW AbilityIcon Deploy Turret.png炮台

Enemy turret destroyed. They are vulnerable!
敌方炮台已摧毁。他们的弱点暴露了!

被激素强化

Victory is inevitable!
胜利是必然的结局!

My power surges!
我的力量在涌动!

We are unstoppable!
我们势不可挡!

  • 波塞冬

The leviathan rises!
现世吧,利维坦!

Might of the cyclones!
飓风之力!

The sea will swallow you!
海洋会将你吞噬!

队友消灭敌人

TeamElimination

看见队友使用终极技能(具体是谁自己标)

脱险

CloseCall

  • 状态不好

I am weakened.
我被削弱了。

*Groan* Suboptimal.
*哀叹*效能下降。

救了队友

RescueTeammate

获得赏金

Reward

火力全开

I am on fire!
我已火力全开。

The flames of liberation rise!
自由的烈焰熊熊燃烧!

I am on fire! Metaphorically.
我火力全开!这是个比喻。

  • 波塞冬

My winds howl!
我的风暴在呼啸!

团灭

Nothing but ashes remain.
万物消逝,只余灰烬。

The battlefield is ours.
战场由我们统治。

The waves close above them.
滔天巨浪为他们送葬。

一些信号

  • 队友倒下

One of us has fallen!
我们有人倒下了!

We cannot afford to lose another!
我们不能再有减员了!

We have lost an ally!
我们损失了一名盟友!

  • 队友被杀

We are taking casualties!
队伍减员了!

Careless.
太粗心了。

Irritating.
我要发怒了。

Unacceptable.
不可接受。

赛后结算

  • 投票史诗

This is not my victory. It is ours.
我并非独自取胜,成功属于各位。

Together, we are stronger.
团结一致,方能强大。

  • 投票传奇

Finally. Vindication.
终于洗刷了冤屈。

A victory for the forgotten.
这场胜利献给被忘却者。

Our triumph is undeniable!
我们的功绩不容置疑!