(→拳打脚踢) |
|||
第71行: | 第71行: | ||
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_5637.mp3|Script = Now this is fun.|Translation =现在好玩了}} | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_5637.mp3|Script = Now this is fun.|Translation =现在好玩了}} | ||
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_5638.mp3|Script = Come on!|Translation =来啊!}} | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_5638.mp3|Script = Come on!|Translation =来啊!}} | ||
− | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_5639.mp3|Script = Give it your best shot.|Translation = | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_5639.mp3|Script = Give it your best shot.|Translation =把你吃奶的劲使出来}} |
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_5640.mp3|Script = Come on, you prick.|Translation =来啊,你个混蛋}} | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_5640.mp3|Script = Come on, you prick.|Translation =来啊,你个混蛋}} | ||
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_5641.mp3|Script = You're dead.|Translation =你死定了}} | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_5641.mp3|Script = You're dead.|Translation =你死定了}} |
2023年10月3日 (二) 19:40的版本
白人建筑工 | |
---|---|
代码 | WMYCW |
种族 | 白人 |
性别 | 男性 |
年龄 | 年轻 |
身份 | 建筑工人 |
在游戏文件里,白人建筑工的语音文件序号为5580-5677。是个身材较胖的建筑工形象,带着一顶黄色安全帽,语音很暴躁。
被堵住去路
Off the road! | |
别挡道! |
Move that piece! | |
滚开! |
Step out, dumb ass! | |
滚开蠢货! |
This traffic sucks! | |
交通真是糟透了! |
I should've killed this guy! | |
我应该杀了你这个家伙! |
Why ain't you moving? | |
你怎么不动啊? |
Out of my way! | |
滚开! |
Hurry up! | |
快点! |
Get out of the way! | |
滚开! |
被粗暴的撞到
Eh... bad move! | |
啊...瞎跑什么! |
Watch it, I got the death grip. | |
悠着点,我一拳能把你打死 |
You'll lose! | |
你会输的! |
Think about it, dickhead! | |
想想后果吧,蠢货! |
A freaking wise guy! | |
好一个聪明人! |
You want to get mauled? | |
你想挨打吗? |
I'll erase you from existence. | |
我会抹去你的存在 |
What's that about, pal? | |
你这是要干嘛,伙计? |
I'll dunk you effin donut. | |
我会他妈的干爆你 |
汽车碰撞
He's gone nuts! | |
这人疯了吧! |
I'm going to beat you into the pavement. | |
我要把你揍到人行道上去 |
My arm's broke. | |
我的胳膊破了 |
Ah, my kneecap! | |
啊,我的膝盖! |
Ah, I can't feel my legs! | |
啊,我感觉不到腿了! |
Should've took the bus. | |
早该坐公交的 |
Oh my God! | |
哦天呐! |
Bam, that was a good one. | |
嘣,干的漂亮 |
My car! | |
我的车! |
随意交谈
Eh... | |
额…… |
Eh... | |
额…… |
Eh... | |
额…… |
Eh... | |
额…… |
Crash, kill, demolish. | |
撞啊,杀啊,拆啊 |
I feel like hitting someone. | |
我感觉好像碰到人了 |
Grgh... | |
啊…… |
You dick! | |
你个蠢货! |
Yeah, that dumbass guy. | |
对,那是个蠢货 |
Eternity belongs to the soul. | |
永恒属于灵魂 |
Diminish the human race. | |
削减人类 |
Urgh... | |
啊…… |
That was a rack of ribs! | |
那真是一大块肋骨! |
Urgh... | |
啊…… |
Construction business ain't for wimps! | |
工地的活娘们干不来! |
差点被碾过
What was that? | |
咋回事? |
Huh you missed! | |
哈,没撞到! |
I'll catch up with that prick! | |
我要抓住那个混蛋! |
Prick! | |
混蛋! |
What the hell are you doing? | |
你他妈在干嘛? |
Holy Christmas! | |
我的老天爷! |
What the f! | |
什么鬼! |
You'll be dead! | |
你找死啊! |
Woah! | |
哇! |
Ahh! Get that clown! | |
啊,逮住那小丑! |
看到女性
You want me to drill you? | |
你想让我钻你吗? |
Work that ass, baby. | |
挺性感啊,宝贝 |
Nice ass, baby. | |
身材挺好啊,宝贝 |
拳打脚踢
Wah! | |
哇! |
I'll kill you! | |
我要宰了你! |
Now this is fun. | |
现在好玩了 |
Come on! | |
来啊! |
Give it your best shot. | |
把你吃奶的劲使出来 |
Come on, you prick. | |
来啊,你个混蛋 |
You're dead. | |
你死定了 |
To the death! | |
弄死你! |
非汽车碰撞
He's gone nuts. | |
这人疯了吧! |
My arm's broke. | |
我的胳膊破了 |
Ah, my kneecap! | |
啊,我的膝盖! |
Ah, I can't feel my legs! | |
啊,我感觉不到腿了! |
Oh my God! | |
哦天呐! |
Bam, that was a good one. | |
嘣,干的漂亮 |
What the hell are you doing? | |
你他妈在干嘛? |
被枪吓到
That guy's got a gun. | |
那家伙有枪 |
Incoming. | |
疯子来了 |
Someone get cop? | |
有人报警吗? |
Someone shoot this asshole? | |
有没有人射死那个蠢货? |
Ah... | |
啊…… |
Ah no! | |
啊不! |
被揍
I'll bury you myself! | |
我会亲自埋了你! |
Woo that was dumb! | |
哇,那太蠢了! |
On the hit list. | |
记暗杀名单上了 |
Soon you'll be dead! | |
你马上就死了! |
What the hell is this? | |
这他妈在搞啥? |
What you think you're doing? | |
你觉得你在干嘛? |
撩妹
You want me to drill you? | |
你想让我钻你吗? |
Work that ass, baby. | |
挺性感啊,宝贝 |
Nice ass, baby. | |
身材挺好,宝贝 |
Now this is fun! | |
现在好玩了! |
Where's the bar around here? | |
附近的酒吧在哪? |
揍人
You stole this from me before? | |
你之前从我这偷的? |
Huh! That was easy! | |
哈!太容易了! |
Like candy from a dead baby. | |
就像从婴儿手里抢糖果 |
No Sound | |
没有声音 |
迷路
Where's the bar around here? | |
附近的酒吧在哪? |
What kind of neighborhood is this? | |
这是什么小区? |
被抢钱
When I catch your ass. | |
别让我逮到你 |
叫出租
Yo cab! | |
哟,出租车! |