(建立内容为“{{Back|渣客女王(守望先锋2)|渣客女王}}”的新页面) |
|||
第1行: | 第1行: | ||
{{Back|渣客女王(守望先锋2)|渣客女王}} | {{Back|渣客女王(守望先锋2)|渣客女王}} | ||
+ | |||
+ | == 最后一击 == | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005BE66.0B2|en=Oh, are you done?|zh=哦,这就不行了?}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005BE6B.0B2|en=Quit hiding behind your shield, big girl!|zh=大妹子,躲在盾后面算什么本事!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005BE72.0B2|en=Heh, softie.|zh=呵,软蛋。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005BE73.0B2|en=Hang with ratbags, die like ratbags.|zh=跟死耗子混,就会变成“死”耗子。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005BE80.0B2|en=Aw, champ. You've gone soft!|zh=嗷,冠军!你怎么变菜了?}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005BE81.0B2|en=Ya look better than ya fight. Shame.|zh=你的拳头可趁不上这张脸啊。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005BE82.0B2|en=I warned you boys. Should have listened.|zh=早就警告过你俩了。不听活该。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005BE83.0B2|en=Summer shack? avenged.|zh=避暑窝棚的帐算清了。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005BE8F.0B2|en=Down you go, big man.|zh=躺好吧你,大块头。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005C64C.0B2|en=(Laugh) And stay down!|zh=(大笑)乖乖躺好!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005C64D.0B2|en=Give up!|zh=给我死!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005C64E.0B2|en=You're embarrassing yourself!|zh=真够丢人现眼的!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005C736.0B2|en=Always wanted one of you in my collection!|zh=你这种铁罐头,我早就想收藏一个了!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000061F00.0B2|en=As the Queen decrees.|zh=这是女王的旨意。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000061F01.0B2|en=Kneel before your queen!|zh=快给本女王跪下!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000061F02.0B2|en=Come on. Fight back!|zh=这就倒了?还手啊!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000061F03.0B2|en=Aw, your blood's all gone!|zh=噢,你的血流光了!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=0000000640E3.0B2|en=No time for dramatic showdowns. We're scrapping here!|zh=哪有空让你摆造型,这儿正打架呢!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=0000000640E4.0B2|en=Not gonna let a bloke in a spooky mask take me down.|zh=哈哈,就你那戴面具的鬼样还想打倒我?}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=0000000640E5.0B2|en=Ooh, it's like bashing watermelons on a rope!|zh=哈哈,就像砸烂绑在绳子上的西瓜一样!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=0000000640E6.0B2|en=(Laugh) Nice lift, big girl.|zh=(大笑)很有劲嘛,大妹子。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=0000000640E7.0B2|en=Don't get clever with your queen.|zh=哎!别想跟本女王耍花招。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=0000000640E8.0B2|en=Like a bug on a windscreen!|zh=像个扒在风挡上的臭虫!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=0000000640E9.0B2|en=Aah. Put your little sword away.|zh=啊,别拿你的小刀在那儿瞎比划。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=0000000640EA.0B2|en=Did you think you had an edge? How embarrassing.|zh=你以为自己很强?太能吹了吧。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000064DBF.0B2|en=Executed!|zh=处决!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000064DC1.0B2|en=(Laughs) That's some back-breaking work.|zh=(笑)这可是个体力活,腰都断了。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000064DC2.0B2|en=Off with your head!|zh=脑袋搬家!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000064DC4.0B2|en=Your crime was crossing me.|zh=你犯的罪惹到我了。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000064DC5.0B2|en=Punished with a capital P!|zh=今天就让你掉脑袋!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000064DC6.0B2|en=Your sentence? death!|zh=判你死刑!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000064DC7.0B2|en=Left you hangin'!|zh=你就在这儿吊着吧!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000064DC8.0B2|en=(Laughs) Cutthroat!|zh=哈哈哈!割喉咙了!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000064DC9.0B2|en=(Laughs) Another trophy for my collection.|zh=(笑)又多了一件纪念品。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000064DCA.0B2|en=I thought you had guts. Guess not.|zh=我还以为你挺有种的,是我想多了。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000064DCE.0B2|en=(Laughs) Your neck is made for choppin'!|zh=(大笑)不来一斧子都对不起你这好脖子!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000065351.0B2|en=G'day from the land of thunder.|zh=雷电之地向你问好。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000065355.0B2|en=Gor-gone! (Laughs).|zh=“嗝”耳工,嗝屁的嗝!(大笑)}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000006535F.0B2|en=Just keeping my sister busy.|zh=这下我姐姐又有得忙了。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000065365.0B2|en=Not this time, brother.|zh=这次可没门,哥哥。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000065366.0B2|en=Not this time, sister.|zh=这次可没门,姐姐。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000006536B.0B2|en=See you later, cyclops!|zh=回头见,独眼巨人!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000006536E.0B2|en=Shocking, eh?|zh=够刺激吗?}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000006536F.0B2|en=Thanks again for the thunderbolt.|zh=再次感谢你做的雷电。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000065370.0B2|en=Sky beats ocean, brother!|zh=天空战胜了海洋,哥哥!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000065376.0B2|en=(Laughs) There can only be one God of Thunder.|zh=(大笑)雷电之神只能有一个。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000065379.0B2|en=Wait. You're just a bloke with a bull for a head!|zh=等等,你除了长着个牛头,也没什么了不起的!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000065380.0B2|en=Aww... Go cry to Persephone.|zh=找珀耳塞福涅哭鼻子去吧。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000065381.0B2|en=Back to your dank little underworld, sister!|zh=回你那小小的冥界待着去吧,姐姐!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000065384.0B2|en=Another bull sacrificed to me.|zh=又一头献祭给我的公牛。}} | ||
+ | |||
+ | *击败特定英雄 | ||
+ | {{OW2Hero|安娜}} | ||
+ | |||
+ | == 地形击杀 == | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005C737.0B2|en=And you're dead. Next!|zh=你嗝屁了。下一个!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005C742.0B2|en=Can't fly, can ya?|zh=不会飞是吧?}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005C74F.0B2|en=And down ya go.|zh=下去吧你。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005C7FF.0B2|en=Nobody beats gravity, mate.|zh=重力可不是闹着玩的,伙计。}} | ||
+ | |||
+ | == 复仇击杀 == | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005BE6A.0B2|en=(Laugh) You should've finished the job, mate.|zh=(大笑)谁叫你当时下手不利索呢,伙计。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005BE8B.0B2|en=I always come back.|zh=记住,我总会回来的。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000065350.0B2|en=God of lightning… and vengeance!|zh=我掌管雷电……和复仇!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000065358.0B2|en=Heavenly retribution.|zh=这是天神的惩戒。}} | ||
+ | |||
+ | == 特殊击杀 == | ||
+ | *超远距离击杀 | ||
+ | *重伤击杀 | ||
+ | |||
+ | == 连续击杀 == | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005BE68.0B2|en=You know you're allowed to fight back, yeah?|zh=挨了打可以还手,你们不知道吗?}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005BE8D.0B2|en=I've taken naps harder than you.|zh=打瞌睡都比打你们有意思。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005BE8E.0B2|en=Weak. You're all weak!|zh=弱鸡。一群弱鸡!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005C651.0B2|en=And I'm just getting started.|zh=我的战斗,才刚刚开始!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005C652.0B2|en=You're allowed to hit back!|zh=你们倒是还手啊!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005C653.0B2|en=One by one by one! Come on! Come on!|zh=一个一个又一个!再来!再来!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000064DCC.0B2|en=Purgin' time!|zh=净化时间到!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000064DCD.0B2|en=Busy day on the chopping block!|zh=今天掉脑袋的也太多了!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000064DCF.0B2|en=(Laughs) Gallows are full!|zh=(大笑)绞架上都吊不下了!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000006535A.0B2|en=How electrifying!|zh=电闪雷鸣!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000006535D.0B2|en=I'm the Platonic form of butt-kicking.|zh=我揍人的水平堪称柏拉图式的完美。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000065375.0B2|en=The poets are gonna love this!|zh=诗人们会爱上我的功绩!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005BA59.0B2|en=Are any of ya even trying?|zh=你们都没吃饭吗?}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005BA5E.0B2|en=(Laughs) You're making this too easy!|zh=(大笑)你们也太弱了吧!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005BA68.0B2|en=You lot just lost.|zh=你们输大发了。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005BA6D.0B2|en=How many of you drongos are there?|zh=这儿的呆头鸟可真够多的!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005BA6F.0B2|en=Thanks for bunching up. (laugh).|zh=居然杵在一块儿?谢了。(大笑)}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005C654.0B2|en=Pathetic!|zh=可怜虫!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005C655.0B2|en=Lie down!|zh=都给我趴下!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000006536D.0B2|en=She strikes again, and again, and again!|zh=我的闪电能击中一次、一次,又一次!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000065374.0B2|en=That's why I rule Olympus.|zh=知道奥林匹斯为什么由我管了吧?}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000006537F.0B2|en=An ungodly rampage!|zh=逆天狂怒!}} | ||
+ | |||
+ | == 近战击杀 == | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005BA5A.0B2|en=(Sigh) C'mon mate, try to keep up.|zh=(叹气)就这点儿本事?再加把油。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005BA5B.0B2|en=Oh, should've ducked.|zh=哦,你应该能躲开的。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005BA5C.0B2|en=Ha! Axe wins. You lose.|zh=哈!斧头赢了,你输了。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005BA5D.0B2|en=Ha! Call that a fight?|zh=哈!你这也算是战斗?}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005BA63.0B2|en=Ooh. Down goes another one.|zh=喔。又干掉一个。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005BA6C.0B2|en=Down goes another pretender.|zh=又干掉一个不自量力的。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000061EE4.0B2|en=Plenty of Carnage. What a wonderful day.|zh=这么多血。今天砍了个痛快。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000061F0A.0B2|en=Ya don't play with Carnage!|zh=“血斩”可不是好惹的!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000061F0B.0B2|en=Did that hurt? Good.|zh=疼吗?哈哈,疼就对了。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000061F0C.0B2|en=Sharp enough for ya?|zh=斧子快不快呀?}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000061F0D.0B2|en=How's that edge treating ya?|zh=这一斧子爽不爽?}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000064DCB.0B2|en=Hang off this.|zh=把这家伙吊起来。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000006534E.0B2|en=An electric uppercut!|zh=雷电上勾拳!}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000065360.0B2|en=Judgement? passed.|zh=这就是给你的审判。}} |
2023年10月5日 (四) 23:22的版本
最后一击
|
Oh, are you done? |
哦,这就不行了? |
|
Quit hiding behind your shield, big girl! |
大妹子,躲在盾后面算什么本事! |
|
Heh, softie. |
呵,软蛋。 |
|
Hang with ratbags, die like ratbags. |
跟死耗子混,就会变成“死”耗子。 |
|
Aw, champ. You've gone soft! |
嗷,冠军!你怎么变菜了? |
|
Ya look better than ya fight. Shame. |
你的拳头可趁不上这张脸啊。 |
|
I warned you boys. Should have listened. |
早就警告过你俩了。不听活该。 |
|
Summer shack? avenged. |
避暑窝棚的帐算清了。 |
|
Down you go, big man. |
躺好吧你,大块头。 |
|
(Laugh) And stay down! |
(大笑)乖乖躺好! |
|
Give up! |
给我死! |
|
You're embarrassing yourself! |
真够丢人现眼的! |
|
Always wanted one of you in my collection! |
你这种铁罐头,我早就想收藏一个了! |
|
As the Queen decrees. |
这是女王的旨意。 |
|
Kneel before your queen! |
快给本女王跪下! |
|
Come on. Fight back! |
这就倒了?还手啊! |
|
Aw, your blood's all gone! |
噢,你的血流光了! |
|
No time for dramatic showdowns. We're scrapping here! |
哪有空让你摆造型,这儿正打架呢! |
|
Not gonna let a bloke in a spooky mask take me down. |
哈哈,就你那戴面具的鬼样还想打倒我? |
|
Ooh, it's like bashing watermelons on a rope! |
哈哈,就像砸烂绑在绳子上的西瓜一样! |
|
(Laugh) Nice lift, big girl. |
(大笑)很有劲嘛,大妹子。 |
|
Don't get clever with your queen. |
哎!别想跟本女王耍花招。 |
|
Like a bug on a windscreen! |
像个扒在风挡上的臭虫! |
|
Aah. Put your little sword away. |
啊,别拿你的小刀在那儿瞎比划。 |
|
Did you think you had an edge? How embarrassing. |
你以为自己很强?太能吹了吧。 |
|
Executed! |
处决! |
|
(Laughs) That's some back-breaking work. |
(笑)这可是个体力活,腰都断了。 |
|
Off with your head! |
脑袋搬家! |
|
Your crime was crossing me. |
你犯的罪惹到我了。 |
|
Punished with a capital P! |
今天就让你掉脑袋! |
|
Your sentence? death! |
判你死刑! |
|
Left you hangin'! |
你就在这儿吊着吧! |
|
(Laughs) Cutthroat! |
哈哈哈!割喉咙了! |
|
(Laughs) Another trophy for my collection. |
(笑)又多了一件纪念品。 |
|
I thought you had guts. Guess not. |
我还以为你挺有种的,是我想多了。 |
|
(Laughs) Your neck is made for choppin'! |
(大笑)不来一斧子都对不起你这好脖子! |
|
G'day from the land of thunder. |
雷电之地向你问好。 |
|
Gor-gone! (Laughs). |
“嗝”耳工,嗝屁的嗝!(大笑) |
|
Just keeping my sister busy. |
这下我姐姐又有得忙了。 |
|
Not this time, brother. |
这次可没门,哥哥。 |
|
Not this time, sister. |
这次可没门,姐姐。 |
|
See you later, cyclops! |
回头见,独眼巨人! |
|
Shocking, eh? |
够刺激吗? |
|
Thanks again for the thunderbolt. |
再次感谢你做的雷电。 |
|
Sky beats ocean, brother! |
天空战胜了海洋,哥哥! |
|
(Laughs) There can only be one God of Thunder. |
(大笑)雷电之神只能有一个。 |
|
Wait. You're just a bloke with a bull for a head! |
等等,你除了长着个牛头,也没什么了不起的! |
|
Aww... Go cry to Persephone. |
找珀耳塞福涅哭鼻子去吧。 |
|
Back to your dank little underworld, sister! |
回你那小小的冥界待着去吧,姐姐! |
|
Another bull sacrificed to me. |
又一头献祭给我的公牛。 |
- 击败特定英雄
地形击杀
|
And you're dead. Next! |
你嗝屁了。下一个! |
|
Can't fly, can ya? |
不会飞是吧? |
|
And down ya go. |
下去吧你。 |
|
Nobody beats gravity, mate. |
重力可不是闹着玩的,伙计。 |
复仇击杀
|
(Laugh) You should've finished the job, mate. |
(大笑)谁叫你当时下手不利索呢,伙计。 |
|
I always come back. |
记住,我总会回来的。 |
|
God of lightning… and vengeance! |
我掌管雷电……和复仇! |
|
Heavenly retribution. |
这是天神的惩戒。 |
特殊击杀
- 超远距离击杀
- 重伤击杀
连续击杀
|
You know you're allowed to fight back, yeah? |
挨了打可以还手,你们不知道吗? |
|
I've taken naps harder than you. |
打瞌睡都比打你们有意思。 |
|
Weak. You're all weak! |
弱鸡。一群弱鸡! |
|
And I'm just getting started. |
我的战斗,才刚刚开始! |
|
You're allowed to hit back! |
你们倒是还手啊! |
|
One by one by one! Come on! Come on! |
一个一个又一个!再来!再来! |
|
Purgin' time! |
净化时间到! |
|
Busy day on the chopping block! |
今天掉脑袋的也太多了! |
|
(Laughs) Gallows are full! |
(大笑)绞架上都吊不下了! |
|
How electrifying! |
电闪雷鸣! |
|
I'm the Platonic form of butt-kicking. |
我揍人的水平堪称柏拉图式的完美。 |
|
The poets are gonna love this! |
诗人们会爱上我的功绩! |
|
Are any of ya even trying? |
你们都没吃饭吗? |
|
(Laughs) You're making this too easy! |
(大笑)你们也太弱了吧! |
|
You lot just lost. |
你们输大发了。 |
|
How many of you drongos are there? |
这儿的呆头鸟可真够多的! |
|
Thanks for bunching up. (laugh). |
居然杵在一块儿?谢了。(大笑) |
|
Pathetic! |
可怜虫! |
|
Lie down! |
都给我趴下! |
|
She strikes again, and again, and again! |
我的闪电能击中一次、一次,又一次! |
|
That's why I rule Olympus. |
知道奥林匹斯为什么由我管了吧? |
|
An ungodly rampage! |
逆天狂怒! |
近战击杀
|
(Sigh) C'mon mate, try to keep up. |
(叹气)就这点儿本事?再加把油。 |
|
Oh, should've ducked. |
哦,你应该能躲开的。 |
|
Ha! Axe wins. You lose. |
哈!斧头赢了,你输了。 |
|
Ha! Call that a fight? |
哈!你这也算是战斗? |
|
Ooh. Down goes another one. |
喔。又干掉一个。 |
|
Down goes another pretender. |
又干掉一个不自量力的。 |
|
Plenty of Carnage. What a wonderful day. |
这么多血。今天砍了个痛快。 |
|
Ya don't play with Carnage! |
“血斩”可不是好惹的! |
|
Did that hurt? Good. |
疼吗?哈哈,疼就对了。 |
|
Sharp enough for ya? |
斧子快不快呀? |
|
How's that edge treating ya? |
这一斧子爽不爽? |
|
Hang off this. |
把这家伙吊起来。 |
|
An electric uppercut! |
雷电上勾拳! |
|
Judgement? passed. |
这就是给你的审判。 |