(建立内容为“{{RA2Audio|File = islyat1a.mp3|Script = |Translation= }} {{RA2Audio|File = islyat1b.mp3|Script = |Translation= }} {{RA2Audio|File = islyat2a.mp3|Script = |Transla…”的新页面) |
(没有差异)
|
2021年2月28日 (日) 15:44的版本
|
|
|
You ain't so bad. | |
你还不错 |
You want war? You got it! | |
想打架?求之不得! |
Did you bring body bags? | |
你带裹尸袋了吗? |
You ain't nothin'! | |
土鸡瓦犬耳! |
You're the disease and I'm the cure! | |
汝之克星在此! |
|
|
|
|
|
They hittin' pretty hard. | |
敌势凶猛 |
This ain't looking so good! | |
情况不太妙! |
Hey yo, how 'bout some help here? | |
嘿,帮我点忙怎么样? |
I'm going the distance. | |
我锲而不舍 |
Yo, I'm there. | |
哟,我会如期而至! |
Fancy footwork. | |
凌波微步 |
You know it. | |
同意 |
Alright, sounds like a plan. | |
好吧,听上去不错 |
Yo, you can't scramble my brains! | |
哟,你没法夺取我的意志! |
Yo, nice try! | |
哟,干得不错!(嘲讽敌人尝试心灵控制) |
I ain't even got a headache! | |
我甚至都没有头疼! |
Yo, my mom hits harder than that! | |
哟,就这?我妈打得都比这疼! |
I got a hard head. | |
吾之意志,坚如磐石(指无法被心灵控制) |
Yo! | |
哟! |
I'm their worst nightmare. | |
我就是他们最恐怖的噩梦 |
Ready for Round One. | |
已经准备好迎接第一局了 |