avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

“猎空(守望先锋2)/击杀语音”的版本间的差异

第71行: 第71行:
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000067128.0B2|en=I'm already Tracer!|zh=我才是“猎空”!}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000067128.0B2|en=I'm already Tracer!|zh=我才是“猎空”!}}
  
*击败特定英雄  
+
== 击败特定英雄 ==
 
{{OW2Hero|安娜}}
 
{{OW2Hero|安娜}}
 +
 +
{{OW2Hero|毛加}}
 +
{{OW2Audio|File=000000061788.0B2|en=Manners maketh the man!|zh=观其行,知其人!}}
  
 
== 地形击杀 ==
 
== 地形击杀 ==

2023年12月29日 (五) 14:37的版本

< 返回上级:猎空

最后一击

Tosser!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
废物!

Wanker!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
杂碎!

Sod off!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
滚开!

You're in the danger zone!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你情况不妙!

Slipstream-a go go go!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
趁胜追击 - Go go go!

Sorry, big guy!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
抱歉咯,大块头。

Death comes.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
死神来了。

You got what's coming to ya'.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
自作自受。

Sorry, Cap!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
抱歉咯队长!

No one likes a thief.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
没人喜欢小偷。

I think I heard some... sleigh... bells.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我觉得……我听到……铃铛声了。

You were on the naughty list.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你在坏宝宝名单上。

It was beauty killed the beast.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
美女杀死了野兽。

Well. That's a bit embarrassing in'it?Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
啊,这下有点丢人了,不是吗?

Pew! Pew! Pew!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
哔又!哔又!哔又!

Haha! Jog on, mate!
哈哈!你挡道了,朋友!

Go on, then! Bye!
送你一程!拜拜!

I've been waiting for that!
我一直在等这一刻呢!

(Laughs) Cheers!
(大笑)拜拜!

So much for that paradox!
时间悖论消除!

Zapped!
解决掉了!

Whoo! Nice!
喔!漂亮!

Way ahead of you!
快你一步!

Nice try!
想得挺美!

Knocked you off your rocker!
打得你找不着北!

Easy peasy!
小菜一碟!

Farewell!
一路走好!

Your time's up!
你的时间用完啦!

Zip zap zop!
噼里啪啦!

Ta-ta!
当当!

Aw, having a rough time?
被麻烦盯上了?

I'll cheers to that!
刚才那下真漂亮!

Bop!
砰!

Blimey, I'm good!
哎呀,我真棒!

No hard feelings, love!
别伤心,亲爱的!

Technical malfunction!
系统失灵啦!

Hahah! Liked my smash hit?
喜欢我的表演吗?

Au revoir!
再见了!

Splat! Went the spider.
啪!蜘蛛被拍死了。

Hope you can forgive me, big guy!
希望你能原谅我,大块头!

Hack your way out of that!
有本事把刚才那下也黑掉!

A smart shot if there ever was one!
这叫以巧制胜!

Time to ride into the sunset!
你可以奔向你的夕阳了!

The honor's all mine!
这是我的荣幸!

There can only be one top pilot!
顶级飞行员只能有一个!

Now that's a fast fight!
真是场激烈的闪击战!

Boo! Haha.
Boo!哈哈。

Surprise!
没想到吧!

Sorry Winston. You were going to hurt someone!
抱歉啦温斯顿,你刚才又暴走了,我怕你伤到别人!

Don't blink, Mirror-me!
别闪了,坏莉娜!

How dare you come back here!
你竟然还敢回到这里!

Oh, really graceful, yeah, no, yeah.
哦,真是优雅,太优雅了。

Still a fighter pilot at heart!
我依然有一颗当飞行员的心。

I love hide 'n seek!
我喜欢玩捉迷藏!

Not catching me this time!
哈,这次你抓不住我了!

(machine gun sounds) We're kicking butt, Ana!
(模仿机关枪的声音)我们大杀四方,安娜!

Thanks doctor! That helped me concentrate!
谢谢你博士!你让我能够集中精神!

Ooh, that looked like a wicked ride!
哦,这感觉可真刺激!

Sorry, I'm the knight in this realm!
不好意思,我才是这片领地的骑士!

Was your knight on holiday?
你的骑士在休假吗?

You've got a shoddy armor smith!
你的锻甲师水平真差!

Natural 20!
大成功!

Critical hit!
暴击!

To the dungeons with thee!
将尔等打入地牢!

I've fought slimes more fearsome than you!
你的实力还不如史莱姆!

Protecting the kingdom!
我守卫了王国!

Go back from whence thou came, Demon Lord! (giggle).
恶魔领主,速速打道回府!(咯咯笑)

That makes me the new champion!
这下我就是新的勇者了!

I'm already Tracer!
我才是“猎空”!

击败特定英雄

OW2 Ana Icon.png安娜

OW2 Mauga Icon.png毛加

Manners maketh the man!
观其行,知其人!

地形击杀

Right off the edge!
哈哈,摔下去啦!

Goodbye!
再见咯!

Have a nice flight!
祝你飞行愉快!

That's all it takes? (Laugh).
就这么简单?(大笑)

We hope you enjoy your flight!
我们衷心祝你旅途愉快!

And off you go!
你就下去吧!

Boop!
Boop!

Send postcards, love!
别忘了寄明信片哦,亲爱的!

Do you love autumn? Because you're falling!
你喜欢夏天吗?不然怎么摔“夏”去了!

复仇击杀

Warned you, didn't I?
我早就警告过你。

Gentle reminder, you started it!
友情提醒,是你挑的头!

I don't start fights but I always finish them!
我没事不惹事,出事也能平事!

Mind if I keep your gauntlet?
你的护手我就收下了。

What goes around comes around!
这就叫因果报应!

特殊击杀

  • 超远距离击杀
  • 重伤击杀

连续击杀

I'm in pole position!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我处在有利位置!

Feeling that runner's high!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我感受到“跑步的愉悦感啦”!

One for you, one for you... (Laugh).
这个归我,这个也归我……(笑)

Can't stop, won't stop!
停不下来,也不想停下!

A lovely streak!
精彩的连杀!

What time is it? Streak time!
现在是什么时间?连杀时间!

Who's next in the queue?
接下来该谁啦?

Queue up, loves!
排好队,各位亲!

This tourney's a breeze!
这场比武赢得真是轻松!

(Laugh) I'm chuffed!
哈哈,真开心!

Now that's efficient!
这才叫效率!

That was wicked!
这也太厉害了!

Wait 'til I tell Em about that one!
等会我要把这段告诉艾米!

近战击杀

Pow!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
啪!

Squished.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
踩扁你。

Slugged ya!
打倒你了!

A new meaning to crunch time!
这一手太关键了!

Clobbered!
一拳就倒!

Gave it the ol' wallop!
吃我一击!

Smashing! Get it?
这叫“拳”力以赴!

Fist to face, extra fast!
闪现一拳,光速打脸!

Fast-paced fisticuffs!
闪得再快也得吃我一拳!

The old blink-punch.
经典的闪现拳。

Blink, smack, repeat!
一闪一拳,战术不变!

Zip bop bang.
嗖,啪,嘭。

Shouldn't have left my range.
在我旁边还想跑?

Back-smack!
背后来一拳!

Whack!
哐当!

Slugged ya! With my gun.
吃我一枪托!