第1行: | 第1行: | ||
{{BrawlerBanner|Name=Phoenix Crow|SkinLabel=Phoenix|SkinLabelCN=狂怒烈焰|Description=黑鸦是黑帮三人组的老大。凤凰火鸦皮肤语音多与「火」和「燃烧」有关。}} | {{BrawlerBanner|Name=Phoenix Crow|SkinLabel=Phoenix|SkinLabelCN=狂怒烈焰|Description=黑鸦是黑帮三人组的老大。凤凰火鸦皮肤语音多与「火」和「燃烧」有关。}} | ||
− | |||
== 登场时 == | == 登场时 == | ||
{{BSAudio|File = BS_phoenix_crow_start_vo_01.mp3|Script = Straight from the ashes!|Translation= 在灰烬里重生!}} | {{BSAudio|File = BS_phoenix_crow_start_vo_01.mp3|Script = Straight from the ashes!|Translation= 在灰烬里重生!}} |
2024年5月30日 (四) 14:09的最新版本
狂怒烈焰 | |
黑鸦是黑帮三人组的老大。凤凰火鸦皮肤语音多与「火」和「燃烧」有关。 |
登场时
Straight from the ashes! | |
在灰烬里重生! |
I'm the spirit of revenge! | |
我是复仇之魂! |
Here we go again! | |
卷土重来! |
Woah woah, one more time! | |
哇哦,又一次机会! |
I can do this forever! | |
我能干到地老天荒! |
I can go on and on! | |
我可以战个不停! |
And we're rolling! | |
我们仍在沸腾! |
Weather prediction: Scorch you! | |
今日天气预报:骄阳似火! |
Too lit to quit! | |
燃到极点,永不停息! |
Make it look like an accident! | |
制造一场“意外”! |
Let's light this place up! | |
我来点燃战场! |
局势领先时
I soar above all! | |
我展翅高飞! |
Just call me the godfeather. | |
叫我教父就好 |
This Crow is ready to glow. | |
本鸦即将闪耀全场! |
On fire, but keeping it cool. | |
火力全开,但仍然头脑清醒 |
I'm gonna roast ya! | |
我要烤了你们! |
Feeling hot, hot, hot! | |
激烈的对决让我燃个不停! |
Hotter than the sun! | |
比烈日还火热! |
Eat my tail feathers! | |
屈服于我吧! |
受到伤害时
You want a flame war? | |
你想来场火焰之战吗? |
What? That's all you got? | |
啥?你就这点本事? |
What are you, chicken? | |
你算什么东西?小鸡仔 |
Who ruffled with my feathers? | |
谁又在那刺挠我了? |
You're a featherweight. | |
你啥也不是 |
Someone call the fire department. | |
有人打消防电话了吗? |
You hurt me, emotionally! | |
你重创了我的心灵! |
Ahhh! | |
啊! |
Oh! | |
哦! |
The burning! | |
炼狱! |
击杀敌人时
You deserve far more pain! | |
你理应遭受更多痛苦! |
Feel the burn! | |
感受熊熊烈火! |
Your time is up! | |
你时日已尽! |
Oh, cry me a river! | |
哦,泪流成河吧! |
Boo-hoo! | |
呜呼! |
Burn, baby, burn! | |
烧成灰吧,宝贝! |
Burn! | |
焚烧! |
Roasted! | |
炙烤! |
You got roasted! | |
你完蛋了! |
死亡时
Oh, I'm burnt out! | |
糟了,我燃尽了! |
Rise like a phoenix! | |
像凤凰一样涅槃! |
Oh, too much burning! | |
噢,烧过头了! |
Oh, I'm done for! | |
噢,我完蛋了! |
I've been grounded. | |
我被干趴下了 |
I'm gonna crack you like a neck! | |
我要扭断你的脖子! |
使用超级技能时
Is it hot in here, or is it just me? | |
是这儿太热了,还是就我一个人这么觉得? |
Leaping without faith! | |
孤注一掷! |
Firebird! | |
火鸟! |
I'm the fire starter! | |
我点燃战场! |
Higher to the flaming fire! | |
冲向更高的烈焰! |
I'm too hot to handle! | |
我火力全开,无人能敌! |
|
开启评论自动刷新
SANDY THE MAN
Skystrike KAZ
迪莫
漫画居
Gofighting
Gofighting