(建立内容为“{{Back|王者荣耀}} {{Quote|生于尘土,根扎深林。与火同源,光照大地。}} {{HOKBanner|name=HOK_Icon_Luara.png|title=蛇焰使者|desc=祈的…”的新页面) |
(→移动语音) |
||
第15行: | 第15行: | ||
{{HOKAudio|file1=HOK_Luara_Default_vo_9.mp3|zh=我们站在这里,昂起头颅站在这里。|en=Here we stand. Head held high.}} | {{HOKAudio|file1=HOK_Luara_Default_vo_9.mp3|zh=我们站在这里,昂起头颅站在这里。|en=Here we stand. Head held high.}} | ||
{{HOKAudio|file1=HOK_Luara_Default_vo_10.mp3|zh=再贵重的生命也终将化为尘埃。|en=Even the most noble of people can be turned into ash.}} | {{HOKAudio|file1=HOK_Luara_Default_vo_10.mp3|zh=再贵重的生命也终将化为尘埃。|en=Even the most noble of people can be turned into ash.}} | ||
− | {{HOKAudio|file1=HOK_Luara_Default_vo_11.mp3|zh= | + | {{HOKAudio|file1=HOK_Luara_Default_vo_11.mp3|zh=果然还是轰掉这里好了,谁反对?哦,你反对。|en=Let's blow this place up! Any objections? Well? You?}} |
{{HOKAudio|file1=HOK_Luara_Default_vo_12.mp3|zh=别小瞧那些一无所有的人,他们都无所畏惧。|en=Those who have nothing, also have nothing to fear.}} | {{HOKAudio|file1=HOK_Luara_Default_vo_12.mp3|zh=别小瞧那些一无所有的人,他们都无所畏惧。|en=Those who have nothing, also have nothing to fear.}} | ||
+ | |||
== 技能语音 == | == 技能语音 == | ||
{{HOKAudio|file1=HOK_Luara_Default_vo_14.mp3|zh=|en=From the ashes, new life will rise!The ashes bring life!}} | {{HOKAudio|file1=HOK_Luara_Default_vo_14.mp3|zh=|en=From the ashes, new life will rise!The ashes bring life!}} |
2024年6月13日 (四) 13:29的版本
“ | 生于尘土,根扎深林。与火同源,光照大地。 | ” |
蛇焰使者
| |
祈的一生,本该是阳光明媚的,他温暖开朗,最是少年。然而枯灾忽然来临,一夕之间,故人皆逝,祈背负心中痛楚前行。他挥戈斩断往事,从此大泽间,只有执掌生死必会终结枯灾的无情大司命。 |
大厅语音
In my name, unleash the tempest! | |
以我之名,腥风血雨! |
Honor, land... Everything that belongs to me will one day be returned. | |
土地,尊严……属于我的,终将归还! |
Yuhh!...Born of the earth rooted among the trees, from flames, I emerge to light up the world. | |
生于尘土,根扎深林。与火同源,光照大地。 |
移动语音
It is I who will bring order to Rainbow Bay! | |
The more a flame is sealed away, the fiercer it burns. | |
火被关的越紧,烧起来就越猛烈。 |
Once, I was a pitiful creature, crawling through the ashes. But now, all of Rainbow Bay knows my name! | |
曾经我只能在灰心堆里打滚,如今整个虹湾都要背诵我的大名。 |
On the ladder of chaos, while others fall off, I climb higher. | |
混乱是阶梯,有人掉下来了,而我爬上去了。 |
The Fire Serpents will not be forgotten, and we will not hide. | |
火蛇一族不会被遗忘,我和族人将不再躲藏。 |
Here we stand. Head held high. | |
我们站在这里,昂起头颅站在这里。 |
Even the most noble of people can be turned into ash. | |
再贵重的生命也终将化为尘埃。 |
Let's blow this place up! Any objections? Well? You? | |
果然还是轰掉这里好了,谁反对?哦,你反对。 |
Those who have nothing, also have nothing to fear. | |
别小瞧那些一无所有的人,他们都无所畏惧。 |
技能语音
From the ashes, new life will rise!The ashes bring life! | |
The smell of something burning soothes me. | |
Look at this feast of ashes. | |
A tooth for a tooth. | |
Want my autograph? I'll sign it on your grave. | |
People who play with fire usually have a temper. | |
I am you and you are me. | |
More! I need more! | |
不够,还是不够! |
Die! Die! Die! | |
该死!该死!该死! |
Fight! Fight! Fight! | |
战!战!战! |
Care to dance? | |
要跳舞吗? |
Look into my eyes! | |
看着我的眼睛! |
We've got our eyes on you. | |
蛇在盯着你呢,我也一样。 |
My inferno knows no bounds! It never wanes! | |
我的怒火,无穷无尽!不止不息! |
Answer me, Boitata! Flames as far as the eye can see! | |
回应我,波伊塔塔!目之所及,燃烧殆尽! |
Embrace the terror! Face your fears! | |
拥抱颤抖!直面恐惧! |
No rush. All will get a taste of my wrath. | |
A storm is brewing and a bloodbath is imminent. Let me translate. You're about to die. | |
Two birds with one serpent. | |
The inferno is unforgiving. | |
The fang of a fire serpent is sharper than any blade. | |
Hahahaha… I'm just getting started. | |
死亡语音
Consumed by the flames. | |
残躯焚于烈火…… |