avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

“商人休(七日杀)”的版本间的差异

(文本替换 - 替换“*嫌弃”为“*打虫子”)
第394行: 第394行:
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_hugh_pain_07.mp3|en = *pain grunt*|zh = *痛苦地咕哝*}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_hugh_pain_07.mp3|en = *pain grunt*|zh = *痛苦地咕哝*}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_hugh_pain_08.mp3|en = *pain grunt*|zh = *痛苦地咕哝*}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_hugh_pain_08.mp3|en = *pain grunt*|zh = *痛苦地咕哝*}}
*嫌弃
+
*打虫子
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_hugh_pest_01.mp3|en = *grumble sounds*|zh = *发牢骚*}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_hugh_pest_01.mp3|en = *grumble sounds*|zh = *发牢骚*}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_hugh_pest_02.mp3|en = *grumble sounds* eh...what the fu...|zh = *发牢骚*哎,什么鬼……}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_hugh_pest_02.mp3|en = *grumble sounds* eh...what the fu...|zh = *发牢骚*哎,什么鬼……}}

2024年9月3日 (二) 18:36的版本

< 返回上级:七日杀

商人雷克特专营武器和弹药,对玩家的态度较为一般。因为喜欢倒卖军火,语音也是比较强势且好战。雷克特对公爵的态度也是非常瞧不起的,认为他们都是胆小的混蛋。

通知

开门

Trader Hugh's is now open. It's a great day to buy guns and ammo.
商人休的店开门了,今天是个买枪支弹药的好日子啊。
Good morning, survivors. Trader Hugh's is now open.
早上好啊,幸存者们,商人休的店现在开门了。
Welcome to Trader Hugh's. We have the best weapons in Navezgane.
欢迎光临商人休的店,我们这儿有着全纳维戈恩最棒的武器。

即将关门

Trader Hugh's is closing soon, so stock up on munitions and have a safe evening.
商人休的店马上就要关门了,所以赶紧备足弹药,过一个安全的夜晚吧。
Trader Hugh's is closing soon, so get your shit and get out!
商人休的店马上就要关门了,所以赶紧买完东西滚蛋!
Trader Hugh's is closing soon, so figure out what you want and get on down the road.
商人休的店马上就要关门了,所以赶紧想好你要买什么东西,然后走人吧。

关门

Trader Hugh's is now closed.
商人休的店现在关门了。
This is Trader Hugh. We are now closed but make sure to stop back tomorrow we restock often.
我是商人休,我们现在关门了,但明天一定要再来啊,我们经常补货的。
We are now closed. Get too close to the gate and I'll shoot.
我们现在关门了,别离门口太近,不然我会开枪的。

打折促销

We are running a 10% sale on all items right now, stop in and check us out.
我们现在全场九折优惠。快来瞧一瞧看一看。
All guns and ammo are 15% off so stock up or die when you run out of ammo.
全场枪支弹药八五折优惠,快来囤货吧,不然等你打光子弹就等死吧。
All merchandise is 15% off today, stock up! The blood moon is coming.
今天全场商品八五折优惠,快来囤货吧!血月之夜要来了。

问候

初次问候

Welcome to Trader Hugh's. We specialize in firearms and ammunition, but might have some other shit laying around.
欢迎光临商人休的店,我们专营火器和弹药,但也许也会卖一些其他东西。
I'm Hugh, but you can call me sarge. If you want to kill somethin', you have come to the right place.
我是休,但你可以叫我中士。如果你想要干掉什么东西,那你就来对地方了。
Welcome to Trader Hugh's. We mostly sell guns and ammo, but have a bit of everything.
欢迎光临商人休的店,我们主营枪支和弹药,但什么东西都有一点。

普通问候

You again? Looking to kill somethin'?
又是你啊?想要去干掉什么东西吗?
I've got guns and ammo. No pity, no remorse.
我这儿有枪支有弹药,但没有怜悯和悔恨。
Greetings. If you need guns and ammo, you've come to the right place.
你好啊,你要是需要枪支和弹药,那你就来对地方了。
Best to be prepared BEFORE the apocalypse, but I'm glad you've come to your senses.
最好是在灾变之前就做好准备,但我很高兴你醒悟过来了。
Looking to kill some zed heads? I've got all flavors of death and destruction right here.
想要去杀几个丧尸?我这儿有各种口味的死亡和毁灭。
Hello. What can I do you for?
你好,有什么需要的吗?
I hope you're not one of those White River fanatics. What can I do for you?
我希望你不是那些白河狂热分子中的一员。有什么需要的吗?
If you need a good firearm, you've come to the right place.
如果你需要一把好火器,那你就来对地方了。
We buy, sell, trade and have work... if you're able.
我们这儿提供买卖、交易和工作机会……前提是你得做得来。
You look a little light on ammo, can we help you out?
你的弹药好像不太多了,需要我们帮助吗?
If you are here to buy, I've got the best selection of firearms in the wasteland.
如果你是来购物的,我这儿有全荒野最顶尖的火器。
Guns, knives, ammo, explosives, I've got it all.
枪支、刀子、弹药、爆炸物,我这儿啥都有。
You again? I know you're not here to see my pretty face. What can I get ya?
又是你啊?我知道你不是来欣赏我英俊的脸庞的。有什么需要的吗?
Well I was just about to take a shit, so hurry up and go about your business.
我刚想去拉屎,所以你要什么快点说。
We sell guns and ammo, and have a little bit of everything else.
我们主营枪支和弹药,别的东西我们也有一点。
We're open from dusk til dawn. Wait, no it's the other way around. I need some more Blackstrap coffee...
我们从黄昏一直营业到黎明,等会儿,不对,是反过来。我得再来点黑带咖啡才行……
What are you hunting today?
你今天要猎杀什么?
It's a good day to buy some weapons.
今天是买武器的好日子啊。
You're not a pacifist, are you? We sell guns here, not pity.
你不是和平主义者吧?我们这儿贩卖的是枪支,不是怜悯。
It's not a charity, but if you got the dukes, we've got the guns.
这不是在做慈善,不过只要你有公爵币,我们就有枪卖给你。
We're getting low on ammo, so you should buy everything you can, while you can.
我们的弹药越来越少了,所以你应该趁现在还买得到,把能买的一切都买下来。
You look like you've seen some action since the last time you were in here. How many kills ya got?.
看样子你自从上次来这里以后经历了一些战斗,你击杀了几个?
Well, I'm in the selling mood if you're in the buying mood.
嗯,如果你现在想买东西,那我也想卖东西。
We buy and sell about everything. What will it be?
我们这儿买卖几乎任何东西。你有什么需要?
What do you want?
你想要什么东西?
I remember you. What will it be today?
我记得你,今天有什么需要?
What are you shooting today?
你今天要射杀什么啊?
Oh it's you. I can't see so well with only the one eye. Don't ask about it either.
噢,是你啊。我只有一只眼,所以看得不太清楚。你也别问那是怎么回事。
You look like a little girl. Carry an M60 for a few months, and you'll be a big ol grizzly bear, just like me.
你看着像个小女孩似的。你拿把M60扛它几个月,你就会像头大灰熊一样了,就像我这样。
These guns will make you a fucking bad-ass. Just like me.
这些枪会让你变成他妈的硬汉,就像我一样。
If you want crazy firepower, we got it. If you want crazy, we got that too, so don't fuck with me.
如果你想要疯狂的火力,我们这儿有。如果你想要疯狂,我们这儿也有,所以别惹我。
What's your pleasure? If you like up close and personal we've got knives, clubs, knuckles, you name it.
你喜欢什么?如果你喜欢近身肉搏,那我们这儿有刀子、棍棒、拳套,你说得出来的我们这儿都有。
I hope you're the buyin' type and not the browsin' type.
我希望你是来买东西的,不是只看两眼就走人。

清晨问候

Morning, let me get some coffee, and I'll be right with you.*gruff*
早上好,先让我喝杯咖啡,我马上就来。*粗哑的声音*
Another day, another duke. What can I get you?
新的一天,新的公爵币。你有什么需要的吗?
It's a good day to shoot some zed heads. What do you say?
今天是去射杀丧尸的好日子啊,你说对吧?
Let's just get down to business okay? Not feeling like any chatty Cathy.
我们直接说正事行不?不想扯那么多有的没的。
Wipe that smirk off your face Soldier! Ah I'm just fuckin' with ya, whatcha need?
我们不是死党,我们不会一起出去玩,我们也不是笔友,我们直接说正事行不?我不想扯那么多有的没的。
We're not besties, we're not gonna be hanging out, we're not pen pals, let's just get down to business okay? I'm not feeling real chatty.
把你脸上那傻笑给我收起来,士兵!啊,我跟你开玩笑呢,你需要什么东西?

下午问候

Afternoon.
下午好。
Shut the fuck up Donny! Oh, wait you're not Donny. I don't see that great since that bear tore my eye out. I don't know if I told you that story, but..
你他妈给我闭嘴,唐尼。噢,等会儿,你不是唐尼。自从那头熊把我的一只眼挖出来之后,我看东西就不是很清楚了。不知道我有没有跟你讲过那个故事,不过……
Have we met? I don't see that good since the duke took my eye.
我们之前见过面吗?自从公爵干瞎我一只眼后,我的视力就没那么好了。
It's always good to be packin' ordnance.
打包武器总是让人高兴。
You look kinda soft. A big ass gun will make you hard, just like me.
你看上去有点软弱,一把威猛的枪会让你看着像硬汉,就像我一样。

傍晚问候

Evening. We got a little stock left. What can I get for you?
晚上好,我们还剩一点存货。你有什么需要的吗?
Step up to the counter, I can't see in the evening since I lost my eye in the war.
到柜台前面来,自从我在战争中瞎了一只眼,我一到晚上就看不清楚东西了。
What's it gonna be this fine evening?
你在这个美好的夜晚来有何贵干?
Good evening. We restocked just a minute ago. Have a look.
晚上好,我们一分钟前刚补完货,看看吧。
Evening.
晚上好。

晚间问候

We're closing up, so get your shit and get the fuck out.
我们快要关门了,所以你赶紧买完东西滚蛋。
You last-minute types just piss me off. Always running late, never prepared.
你这种什么事都要拖到最后才来干的人真让我恼火。总是迟到,做什么都没准备。
I've been drinking whiskey since five, five years old that is *laugh*, so don't go pissing me off.
我从五岁起就开始喝威士忌了,五岁啊*笑声*,所以你可别惹火我。
Those zombies sure get fired up at sundown. You best purchase something before we close.
那些丧尸一到日落就会兴奋起来,你最好在我们关门之前买点东西。

血月问候

Oh it's my favorite day of the week, the blood moon. Great target practice on the zed heads.
噢,今天是一周中我最喜欢的一天,血月之夜,是拿那些丧尸来练打靶的绝佳机会。
Make sure to stock up on guns and ammo for the blood moon. You don't want to end up as dinner for the zed heads.
一定要备足枪支弹药来迎接血月之夜,你也不想变成那些丧尸的晚餐吧。
Blood moons are good for business, and business is good.
血月之夜让我生意兴隆,而有生意做就是好事。
Tonight is a blood moon. Make sure you stock up on supplies.
今晚是血月之夜,你可一定要备足补给。
I see a blood moon a-rising. I see zombies on the way.
我看见一轮血月正在升起,我看见丧尸们正在过来。

玩家生病问候

Did you get bit? We sell knives to cut off any infected limbs.
你被咬了吗?我们这儿有刀子出售,可用来切掉任何被感染的肢体。
Well, you look like you were in a good scrap.
哎哟,看样子你经历了一场恶战啊。
Infection, broken bones... if you had a loaded gun, none of these things would be a problem, now would they?
感染、骨折……只要你有一把装着子弹的枪,这些都不是问题,对吧?
If you're sick, just turn around and get the fuck out of here!
你要是不舒服,就转身然后他妈的滚出去!
If you're infected, we sell guns and ammo that will fix your problem.
你要是感染了,我们这儿有枪支和弹药出售,可以解决你的问题。

任务

接受任务

Good coin for a good cause. What's not to like?
正当理由挣来的优厚报酬,有什么不喜欢的?
I envy you. Nothin' better than putting the dead back in the ground.
我真羡慕你,没有比让死人回到土里去更棒的事了。
Wisest choice you ever made. Now come back in one piece so I can get my cut.
这是你做过最明智的选择。你可要安然无恙地回来,那样我才能拿到我的那份。
Killin' zed heads? I'd do these jobs for free if I wasn't stuck runnin' the shop.
杀丧尸?要不是我要看店,让我免费干这活儿我都愿意。
Very good. Now don't get yourself killed, I want that commission.
很好。你可别死了,我还想拿佣金呢。
Excellent. Don't forget to stock up on ammo before you leave.
很好。记得备足弹药再走。
Adventure and carnage go together like Sham and Moonshine.
冒险和杀戮就像山威和私酒一样,相得益彰。
Don't just stare at my handsome face, get your ass out there and get the job done.
别光盯着我英俊的脸看啊,快给我滚出去把那活儿干了。
Let me give you a bit of advice. Shoot first, ask questions later.
我给你个小建议吧。先开枪,再提问。
I hope to see you soon, and don't get yourself killed.
希望很快能再见到你,你可别死了。
Go in guns blazing. That way you have to buy some more ammo.
全副武装地冲进去。那样你就得再多买点弹药了。
You can always quit a job if things get too hairy. I'd go down in a blaze of glory, but that's just me.
如果情况太棘手,你任何时候都可以放弃工作。要是我,我会选择带着荣光倒下,但那只是我的风格。

完成任务

Well you're back! And still in one piece. Here's your reward.
噢,你回来啦!而且安然无恙。来,这是你的报酬。
How many zed heads did you kill? I love a good war story.
你干掉了几个丧尸?我喜欢美妙的战争故事。
You got the job done! Now I can pay my tribute to the Duke.
你完成了那份工作!现在我可以向公爵进贡了。
Good job. Make sure to spend your reward on more guns and ammo.
干得好。一定要用你拿到的报酬再买点枪支和弹药啊。
See, working pays the bills and keeps your pockets full of ammo.
看吧,工作能让你付清账单,还能让你的口袋装满弹药。
I knew you had it in you, great work.
我就知道你有本事。干得好!
Not too shabby. Let's see how you handle the next one.
还不赖。我们看看你下一个活儿会干得怎么样。
Good work. There's always more work to do if you are interested.
干得好。只要你有兴趣,活儿什么时候都有得干。
That was some good work.
这活儿干得很好。
Good work soldier. Keep this up and I'll put in a good word for you with the Duke.
干得好,士兵。继续好好表现,我会在公爵面前替你美言几句的。

取消任务

Are you shittin' me?
你在耍我吗?
If you want to buy the best guns, you've got to get your hands dirty.
如果你想买到最棒的枪支,你就得不怕干脏活。
You won't find a better job anywhere else.
你在别处找不到比这更好的活儿了。
Well, go fuck yourself then!
哼,那就去你妈的吧!
This generation has no backbone.
现在这代年轻人都是没骨气的软脚虾。
Well, what kind of lazy piece of shit are you?
哼,你到底是个多懒的废物啊?
The Duke will hear about this!
公爵会听说这事的!
If you got a better way of making dukes, I need to know about it.
如果你有更好的挣公爵币的路子,你得告诉我。
What kind of low life begs for a job and then walks away?
什么样的人渣会求别人给一份工作,然后又一走了之?
I don't know how you survived this long not working.
我不知道你是怎样做到不工作还能活这么久的。
Shut the fuck up and get out of my shop!
闭上你他妈的嘴,滚出我的店!

任务还未完成

Didn't I just give you a job? Let's finish that up first.
我不是刚给了你一份工作吗?先把那工作干完再说吧。
Uhh... the last time I checked, you still had some work you needed to finish.
呃……我上次查的时候,你手头上还有需要完成的工作。
Don't you already have a job to do?
你不是已经有工作要做了吗?
If you finish that other job, I'll have something for you.
如果你干完其他活儿,我会给你点东西。
Finish the job I gave you, then we'll talk.
你先完成我之前给你的那份工作之后我们再谈。

提供任务

I've got some nasty work if you're hungry enough.
如果你实在饿得不行了,我这儿也有一些脏活。
Are you a gun for hire? If you're not afraid of a few zed heads, I've got some work for you.
你是雇佣兵吗?如果你不怕丧尸,我有些活儿给你。
If you want money to buy guns, you've got to work for it.
如果你想要钱来买枪,那你就得干活来挣。
Shit man, making money to kill stuff? Sign me up.
我去,哥们,杀东西来挣钱?算我一个。
You gotta work if you wanna eat. Take a look.
你要想有饭吃就得干活。看看吧。
I've got work if you are interested. It ain't no picnic, though.
如果你有兴趣的话,我这儿有些活儿。不过那可不容易。
Nothin' better than getting paid for handin' out death certificates.
发死亡证明还有钱拿,没有比这更棒的事了。
You seem like you could use some dukes. I've got some jobs if you don't mind getting dirty.
你看上去好像很缺公爵币。如果你不介意弄脏自己的手的话,我这儿有些活儿。
Dukes for killin' zed heads? Sign me up!
杀丧尸有公爵币拿?算我一个!
I've got the work if you need the dukes.
如果你需要公爵币,我这儿有些活儿。
I think I've got a job or two.
我这儿好像有一两个活儿。
This work we do makes the world a better place, and keeps the dukes rolling my way.
我们干的这个活儿让世界变得更美好,也让我有源源不断的公爵币进账。
I've got a particular problem, can you help me out?
我遇到点麻烦,你能帮帮我吗?
We pay in dukes and ordnance. What's not to like?
我们会给你公爵币和武器当报酬,有什么不喜欢的?

特殊任务

Hey you've proven your grit. Can you help me with a big problem?
嘿,你证明了自己很勇敢,能帮我解决一个大问题吗?
You're a lifesaver. Now here, just like I promised, this is from my secret stash.
你真是我的救星啊。给,按我之前答应你的,这是我的秘密藏品。
If you pull this off I'll reward you with something special.
如果这事你干成了,我会奖励你一样特别的东西。
Here, everything you need to know is in this note.
给,你需要知道的一切都在这张字条上写着。

交易

打开交易面板

Bandit threat? Just moving targets with my gear.
强盗威胁?用上我的装备,他们不过就是移动的靶子。
Ask and see—my gear makes undead hesitate.
问问看——我的装备让丧尸都不敢轻举妄动。
I've got everything from sharp sticks to rocket launchers.
从尖锐之棍到火箭发射器,我这儿什么都有。
Only the finest instruments of destruction this side of the apocalypse!
我这儿只有灾变发生前最精良的毁灭工具!
I've got guns for days. Just tell me what you're in the market for.
我这儿有很多枪,你就告诉我想要什么样的就行了。
Heh, everything guaranteed to make you feel like a badass.
哈,我这儿所有的东西保证都能让你觉得自己是个硬汉。
I've got enough firepower to start a war... or end one.
我拥有足够的火力发动一场战争……或者结束一场战争。
Ah, the sweet smell of gunpowder! Take a look!
啊,美妙的火药味!看看吧!
Think you can outrun my bullets in Bob’s vehicle? Good luck.
你觉得你开鲍勃的载具能快得过我的子弹吗?那祝你好运吧。
Guns, guns, and more guns!
枪,枪,更多的枪!
Weapons aplenty, survivor.
武器多着呢,幸存者。
Looking to arm up? Check these out.
想要武装自己吗?看看这些吧。
You waste my time, I’ll feed you to the zombies.
你浪费我的时间,我就拿你去喂丧尸。
Pick a weapon and get out.
赶紧挑把武器然后滚蛋。
This isn’t charity. Pay up or pay the consequences.
这里不是慈善机构,要么付钱,要么付出代价。
This isn’t a place for browsers. It's buy or die.
这里不欢迎只逛不买的家伙,要么买,要么死。
Keep your hands where I can see them, or I’ll remove them.
把你的手放在我能看得见的地方,不然我就把你的手剁掉。
I got weapons that can gut a zedhead in seconds—wanna see?
我有些能在几秒钟之内将一个丧尸开膛破肚的武器,想看看吗?
Drop your weapons or drop your drawers.
放下你的武器,不然你就脱掉内裤。
Keep staring and you’ll be staring down a gun barrel.
你再这么盯着看,我就拿枪指着你,让你盯个够。
Buy your piece or rest in peace.
要么买武器,要么安息。
Think Joel’s gear will save you? Not from what I’m selling.
你觉得约珥的装备能救你的命?碰上我出售的武器你就不用想了。
Need ventilation for Joel's armor? Buy my ammo!
要给约珥的护甲透透气?买我的弹药吧!
Joel’s armor? My rounds pierce that joke.
约珥的护甲?我的子弹穿透那东西就跟玩儿似的。
Seen Joel’s armor? Those bullet holes? Courtesy of my ammo.
见过约珥的护甲没?上面的那些子弹孔?是我的弹药打出来的。
Jen sells hope in a bottle; I sell certainty in a bullet.
杰恩卖的瓶子里装的是希望,而我卖的子弹里面装的是确定性。
Trust Jen’s remedies? I’d rather trust a zedhead for a hug.
你信杰恩的药?我宁愿相信丧尸会给我个拥抱。
You got taste? Prove it.
你很有品味?证明给我看。
Bob’s for escaping; I’m for confronting.
鲍勃卖的东西是用来逃跑的,我卖的东西是用来对抗的。
A vehicle is good until it breaks down! My weapons are reliable.
载具在坏掉之前是很好!而我的武器经久耐用。
guns... ammo... KNIVES.
枪支……弹药……刀子。
See the goods, not the eye. Got it?
你要看商品,而不是我的眼睛,懂了吗?
May I see your inventory? What is this, a tea party? Just look!
我能看看你的库存吗?这是在干什么?开茶会吗?看就是啦!
Watch your mouth, or I’ll shut it for you! Permanently.
管好你的嘴,不然我来帮你把它闭上!永久闭上。
May I? May I?! Just look!
可以吗?可以吗?!看就是啦!
Sure, look around. And it’s none of your business how the eye went.
可以,看吧。还有,我这只眼怎么没的不关你的事。
What are you buying?
你要买什么?
Have a looksie!
看看吧!

达成交易

Having good ordnance is a healthy start to a glorious day.
拥有良好的武器是开始美好一天的健康方式。
You made a great decision.
你做了个很棒的决定。
Now you're armed and dangerous! Just like me.
现在你手执武器,非常危险!就跟我一样。
Packing heat is always a good idea.
带上武器永远是个好主意。
I feel a little hope inside me every time I make a sale. The thought that I helped someone splatter the brains of a zed head just fills my heart with joy.
每做成一笔生意,我的内心都燃起一点希望。一想到我帮别人打爆了一个丧尸的脑袋,我就满心欢喜。
I hope you put this to good use and kill some zed heads or some of those White River freakshows.
希望你好好利用它,杀几个丧尸或者那些白河怪胎。
Happy trails and happy hunting.
祝你旅途愉快,狩猎愉快。
Helping the dead stay dead, one customer at a time.
帮助亡者保持死去的状态,一次一个客户。
Now that's the one.
这就对咯。
Yeah buddy.
没错,伙计。
Keep it comin'.
继续。

交易取消

I've got little patience for candy-ass window shoppers!
我对那些只逛不买的软蛋没什么耐心!
Damn, waste of fuckin' time.
去你的,浪费老子时间。
Well, I hope the zed heads get a full belly tonight on your sorry ass.
哼,我希望今晚你这没用的家伙能让丧尸们饱餐一顿。
Shut the fuck up and get out of my shop.
闭上你他妈的嘴,滚出我的店。
Well, what a fuckin' pansy.
哼,真他妈是个娘娘腔。
You do know there is a zombie apocalypse out there, right?
你知道外面在闹丧尸吧?
I hope you know Trader Jen, because I'm gonna put a bullet in your ass the next time you don't buy somethin'.
我希望你认识商人杰恩,因为如果下次你还是什么都不买,我就给你的屁股来一枪。
If you can't afford a high-quality firearm, you should at least take a job.
如果你买不起高品质的火器,那你至少找份工作啊。
The WORST decision of your life.
这是你这辈子做过最糟糕的决定。
We sell jogging shoes. You're gonna need a pair if you don't buy any guns!
我们这儿有跑步鞋卖。如果你什么枪都不买,你会需要一双的。
Who the fuck do you think you are, comin' in here and wastin' my time?
你进来什么都不买浪费我时间,你他妈以为你是谁啊?
Tell your friends about me. Tell your enemies too, you cheap son of a bitch!
向你的朋友介绍一下我,向你的敌人也介绍一下,你这抠门的混蛋!
There's always tomorrow. For the armed and dangerous, that is.
总会有明天。对那些手里有武器的危险家伙来说,这话没错。
I knew a pacifist once. Now that he's dead, I guess he wasn't all that bad.
我曾经认识一个和平主义者。现在他挂了,我想他也没那么坏。

拒绝收购

I don't need any more of those. Fuck off with that shit.
我不再需要那玩意了,带着你这破烂滚吧。
I got enough of those.
那玩意我已经够多了。
I'm overstocked on those right now, maybe try another trader.
这玩意现在我的库存已经过多了,或者你去问问其他商人要不要吧。
Look pal, I'm probably going to be stuck with half the shit you sold me, so I'm not buying any more of those.
听着,哥们,你卖给我的这堆破烂可能有一半都要烂在我手里,所以我不会再买那玩意了。

收购稀有物品

I haven't seen one of these for a blood moon or two.
我已经隔了一两个血月之夜没见过这东西了。
I'd ask where you got this, but I don't wanna know.
我本来要问你这玩意是在哪儿得来的,但我不想知道。
Hell, you didn't wipe the blood off it. My kinda man, straight to business.
哎呀,你连上面的血迹都没擦啊。直截了当,风格和我一样。
Ooh, I might keep this for my private collection.
噢,我说不定会拿这件作为我的私人收藏。

其他

传闻

The Duke provides order to all this chaos, and he buys a lot of guns, so it's a win-win situation.
公爵为这一片混乱带来了秩序,而且他买了很多枪,所以这是个双赢的局面。
The Duke ain't no saint, but at least you know who he is and what he's capable of.
公爵不是圣人,但至少你知道他是谁以及他有何实力。
The Duke buys more guns in a day than all the rest of these jackasses do in a year.
公爵一天买的枪比所有其他蠢货一年买的都多。
The Duke supports the right to bear arms. He's got my vote, not that he needed it. The Duke gets what the Duke wants.
公爵支持持枪权。我支持他,不过他也不需要我的支持。公爵想要的东西他都会得到。
It's just a matter of time before the Duke finds Noah and crushes those White River rats.
公爵早晚会找到诺亚并干死那些白河鼠辈。
The Duke's winning this war for a reason. He buys all his guns from us.
公爵打赢这场战争是有原因的,他的所有枪支都是在我们这里买的。
Noah's too soft to ever make a real difference.
诺亚太软弱了,很难有什么作为。
Those White River fanatics are all talk with their hopes and their dreams.
那班白河狂热分子全都在讲他们的希望和梦想。
I think those White River fanatics are just bandits. They hide their faces, so they can rob you blind.
我认为那些白河狂热分子就是强盗。他们把脸遮起来,那样他们就能把你洗劫一空了。
If there's a way out of this mess, it sure as shit won't be following those White River candy-asses.
要说当前这混乱的局势有什么出路的话,那肯定不会是跟着那些白河软蛋。
Noah had the nerve to ask me for credit. Said he'd pay me back when he takes down the Duke. I told him no dukes, no guns.
诺亚居然敢跟我赊账,他说等他扳倒了公爵就还我钱。我跟他说,没有公爵币就别想有枪。
Noah thinking he can take down the Duke is a pipe dream. The Duke is well-armed, well-funded and has an army.
诺亚觉得他能扳倒公爵,简直是白日做梦。公爵武器精良,资金充足,而且手下还有一支部队。
Trader Rekt sells good food, great booze, and supports the Duke, so what's not to like?
商人雷克特出售美食美酒,而且还支持公爵,所以有什么理由不喜欢他?
The only reason Trader Jen is in business is that most people can't aim a gun.
商人杰恩能在那行做下去的唯一原因是大部分人都不会用枪瞄准。
Trader Jen and her tampon bandages. Real men ain't got time to bleed.
商人杰恩和她的卫生棉条绷带。真男人才没有时间流血呢。
Trader Rekt's booze is better than his food.
商人雷克特卖的酒要比他卖的食物好。
Trader Rekt is a patriot, just like me.
商人雷克特是个爱国者,就像我一样。
That Trader Joel is no better than a used car salesman.
那个商人约珥跟个二手车推销员差不多。
Those White River idiots are the ones causing all the drama. The Duke is just keeping the peace.
所有这些乱七八糟的事都是那些白河蠢货搞出来的。公爵只是在维护和平而已。
If the Duke didn't protect us, we'd all be zed heads by now.
要不是公爵保护我们,我们现在全都变成丧尸了。
I would say that Trader Brandon's a pussy, but that's an insult to pussies.
我本想说那个商人布兰登是个怂包,但那样说太侮辱怂包了。

提示

You can make your own ammo, but I doubt it's as good as ours.
你可以自己造弹药,但我不相信你造出来的能和我们的一样好。
You can get brass to make ammo from radiators.
你可以从散热器中获得黄铜来造弹药。
I don't know how it works, but drinking water when you are on fire seems to douse the flames.
我不知道原理是什么,但你在着火时喝水似乎可以扑灭火焰。
If you like to mine, you can make your own gunpowder from coal and nitrate.
如果你喜欢挖矿,那你可以用煤和硝酸盐来自己造火药。
The wasteland is no picnic. I wouldn't go there without a high-powered, high-quality firearm and a few thousand rounds.
荒野可不是闹着玩的,要是没有威力强劲的高质量武器和几千发子弹,我是不会去那里的。
You can drink out of lakes if you are desperate. Beats dying.
你要是实在渴得不行了,可以喝湖里的水,总比渴死强。
If you shoot off too many rounds, you might draw in a horde.
你要是射了太多发子弹,可能会引来一大群丧尸。
A modified weapon will do more damage.
改装过的武器会造成更多伤害。

独白

*mumbles* Where'd I put that gun oil?
*咕哝* 我把枪油放哪儿了?
*mumbles* Sweep up around here. The place is a fucking mess.
*咕哝* 把这里打扫干净。这地方真是一团糟。
*mumbles* Somebody better clean up around here. Hmm? Not me! Ha.
*咕哝* 最好有人来打扫一下这里。嗯?不是我!哈。
Where the hell are the guns?
枪在哪儿?
Where the hell are those ammo boxes?
那些弹药箱在哪儿?
Where the fuck did I put that? Ha.
我他妈的把它放哪儿了?哈。

长时间静止

Hey! Steal anything from my shop, and you'll regret it.
嘿!你如果敢偷我店里的东西,你会后悔的。
Have a look, but don't touch anything without buying it first.
看看吧,不过没付钱之前不准碰任何东西。
I'm missing some items. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?
我有些东西不见了,你不会刚好知道点什么吧?
Tell you what, you buy something and I won't shoot you.
告诉你,只要你买点东西,我就不开枪射你。
You either buy something or get the fuck out of here.
你要么买东西,要么他妈的滚出去。
We buy about anything, but prefer guns and ammo. You know, useful things.
我们什么都买,不过最好是枪支和弹药,你懂的,就是有用的东西。
If you shoot first and ask questions later, you won't need any medical supplies.
如果你先开枪后提问,那你就不需要医疗用品了。
I've got guns, not patience. Pick something!
我有枪,但没耐心,挑点什么吧!
People are always asking me if we sell flamethrowers. Look at my face.
总有人问我卖不卖火焰喷射器。你看我的脸。
I think the Duke's got it right. You ain't makin' an omelet without breakin' some eggs.
我认为公爵说得对,不敲碎几个鸡蛋是做不成煎蛋饼的。
I heard Higashi Labs made this virus just so they could sell us a cure. Well, look how that turned out.
我听说东实验室当初做出这种病毒只是为了卖解药给我们,哼,看看结果怎么样了。
Trader Bob sold me a vehicle one time and it broke down before I even made it home. You tell that son of a bitch he owes me a new one.
商人鲍勃曾经卖过一辆载具给我,结果还没开到家它就坏掉了。你去告诉那个混蛋,他欠我一辆新的载具。
I've got no patience for all this browsing. Buy a gun, load it with ammo, and shoot the fucking zombie already.
我没耐心陪你在这里逛来逛去。你赶紧买把枪,装上子弹,然后去射杀那些该死的丧尸。
Trader Jen seems nice enough, but she's too soft.
商人杰恩看上去人不错,但她太软弱了。
I shoot customers who don't buy anything. *chuckle* They probably should have bought me out of bullets.
我会开枪射那些什么都不买的顾客。*轻笑*他们应该买光我的子弹的。
Trader Joel thinks he's hot shit. He ain't.
商人约珥自以为很了不起,其实根本不是。
What the... you're still here?
我去……你还在啊?
(clear throat and short mild cough)
(清嗓子和轻微的短咳声)
Some things are better now than before the apocalypse. No more phones and all that internet drama.
有些方面是现在比灾变之前好的,没有了电话和网络那些乱七八糟的玩意。
It's the wild west again, and I'm on the right side of a .44.
现在又回到狂野西部的时代了,而手里拿着.44的人是我。
I need to get some coffee. If you find any Blackstrap out there, I'll buy it off of you.
我需要些咖啡,如果你在外面找到黑带咖啡,你有多少我买多少。

玩家偷窃

I get it, it's tough out there. But you steal from me again, and we're gonna have a problem!
我懂,外面很艰难。但你要是再偷我的东西,那就别怪我对你不客气!
I knew I didn't like you the moment I laid eyes on you.
我第一眼见到你就知道我不喜欢你。
Damn thief! Get out of my store!
该死的小偷!滚出我的店!
I figured you would rip me off. That's why I inflate my prices for you.
我就知道你会偷我东西,所以我才有意报高价给你。
You put that back right now!
你马上把它放回原位!

想让玩家打工

Hey I've heard your kicking some ass out there. Come in I've got a special job for you.
嘿,我听说你在外面大杀四方啊。进来吧,我有个特别的活儿给你。
Word in the apocalypse is that you've been real busy taking out the trash. I've got a special job for you, come in and we'll talk.
末世里有传闻说你在忙着清理垃圾。我有个特别的活儿给你,进来我们谈谈吧。
  • 玩家之前在商人鲍勃接任务
Rumor has it you been doing a lot of work for Trader Bob. If you want some better jobs stop by my place.
有传闻说你给商人鲍勃干了很多活儿。不过如果你想接一些更棒的活儿,那就来我的店吧。
  • 玩家之前在商人杰恩接任务
I've heard you've been getting all cozy with Trader Jen. Well if you want some real work stop in to see me, you won't regret it.
我听说你跟商人杰恩的关系很好。如果你想干点正经的活儿,那就来找我吧,你不会后悔的。
  • 玩家之前在商人约珥接任务
Joel's been keeping you busy, but I've got jobs with your name on them. Stop by, this is important work.
约珥一直让你忙个不停,不过我这儿有几份专门为你准备的工作。过来看看吧,这是很重要的工作。
  • 玩家之前在商人雷克特接任务
I know you love doing work for your buddy Trader Rekt, but I've got some big paying jobs. Come see me and I'll give you the details.
我听说你喜欢给你的哥们商人雷克特干活,但我这儿有些报酬很丰厚的活儿。来找我吧,我详细跟你讲。

邀请接见

I don't know what you did, but that Noah character from those White River fanatics wants to meet you. I'd tell that yellow son of a bitch to go fuck himself, but whatever, it's your funeral. Go meet him and see what he wants.
我不知道你干了什么,不过那群白河狂热分子里那个叫诺亚的家伙想见你。我很想叫那个懦弱的混球滚蛋,不过随便吧,那是你要操心的事。去见见他,看看他有何目的吧。
I don't know what you did, but those White River Rats came in and were asking about you. Come in, and I'll give you the details.
我不知道你干了什么,不过那些白河鼠辈来找过你。进来吧,我详细跟你讲讲。
So you must have done something right. The Duke sent his men in here looking for you and they want to have a sit down. What an honor it would be to meet the Duke.
你肯定是做对了什么事。公爵之前派人来这里找你,他们想跟你好好谈谈。能见到公爵是莫大的荣幸啊。
Well holeee shit man! The Duke's men were here looking for you. Get your ass in here and I'll give you the details.
我的天啊,哥们!公爵的手下之前来这里找过你呢,快进来,我详细跟你讲讲。

痛苦回应

*pain grunt then mumbles* What the!?
*痛苦地咕哝着* 什么!?
*pain grunt then mumbles* Hey! Stop that!
*痛苦地咕哝着* 嘿!别再这样了!
*pain grunt then mumbles* Hey!
*痛苦地咕哝着* 嘿!
*pain grunt* If you hit me again, I'll kill you!
*痛苦地咕哝* 如果你再打我,我就杀了你!
*pain grunt* If you hit me again, I'll kill you!
*痛苦地咕哝* 如果你再打我,我就杀了你!

新游戏

Hey, looks like you shot your way through the game... why don't you start over and do it all again?
嘿,看样子你一路开火,通关了游戏……何不重新开始,再来一次?

音效

  • 咳嗽
*coughing*
*咳嗽*
*coughing*
*咳嗽*
*coughing*
*咳嗽*
*coughing*
*咳嗽*
  • 死亡呻吟
*death grunts*
*死亡呻吟*
*death grunts*
*死亡呻吟*
*death grunts*
*死亡呻吟*
*death grunts*
*死亡呻吟*
*death grunts*
*死亡呻吟*
  • 大笑
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
  • 痛苦
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
  • 打虫子
*grumble sounds*
*发牢骚*
*grumble sounds* eh...what the fu...
*发牢骚*哎,什么鬼……
*grumble sounds* get out...GET OUT OF HERE!!!
*发牢骚*滚……滚出去!
*grumble sounds*
*发牢骚*
*gun shot* HA! One fucking fly less.
*枪声*哈!又少了一个该死的苍蝇。
*gun shot* One less fucking fly.
*枪声*又少了一个该死的苍蝇。
*gun shot* One less fucking fly.
*枪声*又少了一个该死的苍蝇。
*gun shot* Ha! One less fucking fly.
*枪声*哈!又少了一个该死的苍蝇。
*gun shot* Ha! Hugh 71. Flies 0. Ha. When I find that nest, I'll use my flamethrower.
*枪声*哈!休71分,苍蝇0分。哈!等我找到巢穴,我会用喷火枪。
*gun shot* Ha! Hugh 71. Flies 0. Ha.
*枪声*哈!休71分,苍蝇0分。哈!
When I find that nest, I'll use my flamethrower.
当我找到那个巢穴时,我会用我的火焰喷射器。
When I find that nest, I'll use my flamethrower.
当我找到那个巢穴时,我会用我的火焰喷射器。
  • 咂嘴声
*lip smacking sounds*
*咂嘴声*
*lip smacking sounds*
*咂嘴声*
*lip smacking sounds*
*咂嘴声*
*lip smacking sounds*
*咂嘴声*
*lip smacking sounds*
*咂嘴声*
*lip smacking sounds*
*咂嘴声*
  • 叹息
*sighs*
*叹气*
*sighs*
*叹气*
*sighs*
*叹气*
*sighs*
*叹气*
*sighs*
*叹气*
*sighs*
*叹气*
  • 清嗓子
*clears throat*
*清嗓子*
*clears throat*
*清嗓子*
*clears throat*
*清嗓子*
*clears throat*
*清嗓子*
  • 吹口哨
*whistling*
*吹口哨*
*whistling*
*吹口哨*
*whistling*
*吹口哨*
  • 咕哝
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
*grunts*
*咕哝*
  • 哼哼
*humming*
*哼哼*
*humming*
*哼哼*
  • 唱歌
*singing* Guns and ammo! Guns and ammo! Ha! Guns and ammmoooo! Guns and guns and ammo.
*唱歌* 枪支和弹药!枪支和弹药!哈!枪支和弹药!枪支和枪支和弹药。
*singing* Guns and ammo! Guns and ammo! ...and maybe knives.
*唱歌* 枪支和弹药!枪支和弹药!...也许还有刀。