avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

“商人雷克特(七日杀)”的版本间的差异

(文本替换 - 替换“*嫌弃”为“*打虫子”)
 
(未显示同一用户的4个中间版本)
第1行: 第1行:
 
{{Back|七日杀}}
 
{{Back|七日杀}}
商人雷克特专营食物和种子,这意味着他有更多餐食出售。雷克特总是非常没有耐心,态度恶劣,并且是所有商人中脏话最多的,这很符合美国没有受到太多教育的农民形象。雷克特喜欢酗酒,但是非常爱国。
+
商人雷克特专营食物和种子,这意味着他有更多餐食出售。雷克特总是非常没有耐心,态度恶劣,并且是所有商人中脏话最多的,这很符合美国没有受到太多教育的农民形象。雷克特非常支持公爵,并且站在白河居民的对立面。
 
== 通知 ==
 
== 通知 ==
 
=== 开门 ===
 
=== 开门 ===
第211行: 第211行:
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_trade_32.mp3|en = You gonna buy some food or just stand there like a god damned idiot?|zh = 你是要买点吃的,还是要跟个该死的傻子一样站在那里?}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_trade_32.mp3|en = You gonna buy some food or just stand there like a god damned idiot?|zh = 你是要买点吃的,还是要跟个该死的傻子一样站在那里?}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_trade_33.mp3|en = Well, look who decided to show their face again.|zh = 嗯,看看是谁又来露脸了。}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_trade_33.mp3|en = Well, look who decided to show their face again.|zh = 嗯,看看是谁又来露脸了。}}
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_trade_34.mp3|en = Take a look, buy some shit, and get the hell out.|zh = 看一看,买点东西,然后滚出去。}}
+
<!---{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_trade_34.mp3|en = Take a look, buy some shit, and get the hell out.|zh = 看一看,买点东西,然后滚出去。}}--->
 +
*Take a look, buy some shit, and get the hell out.<br>看一看,买点东西,然后滚出去。
  
 
=== 达成交易 ===
 
=== 达成交易 ===
第288行: 第289行:
  
 
=== 独白 ===
 
=== 独白 ===
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_01.mp3|en = What!? You're still here?|zh = 什么!?你还在这里吗?}}
+
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_01.mp3|en = What!? You're still here?|zh = 什么!?你还在这儿?}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_02.mp3|en = *mumbles* Get your damn hands off it. I can see that guy over there. What is he doing? Get away from it. What it the world!?|zh = *咕哝* 把你该死的手拿开。我看见那边的那个人了。他在干什么?离远点。这到底是怎么回事!?}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_02.mp3|en = *mumbles* Get your damn hands off it. I can see that guy over there. What is he doing? Get away from it. What it the world!?|zh = *咕哝* 把你该死的手拿开。我看见那边的那个人了。他在干什么?离远点。这到底是怎么回事!?}}
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_03.mp3|en = *mumbles* That guy smells so bad.|zh = *咕哝* 那家伙闻起来真难闻。}}
+
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_03.mp3|en = *mumbles* That guy smells so bad.|zh = *咕哝* 那家伙真难闻。}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_04.mp3|en = What now!?|zh = 现在怎么办!?}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_04.mp3|en = What now!?|zh = 现在怎么办!?}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_05.mp3|en = Ok. Now where did I put that bottle?|zh = 好的。现在我把那瓶酒放哪儿了?}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_05.mp3|en = Ok. Now where did I put that bottle?|zh = 好的。现在我把那瓶酒放哪儿了?}}
第297行: 第298行:
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_08.mp3|en = Where's that booze?|zh = 酒在哪儿?}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_08.mp3|en = Where's that booze?|zh = 酒在哪儿?}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_09.mp3|en = Aaaahhhh ok ha ha ha! I forgot about this one that I stashed away.|zh = 啊啊啊啊好吧哈哈哈!我忘了我藏起来的这个。}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_09.mp3|en = Aaaahhhh ok ha ha ha! I forgot about this one that I stashed away.|zh = 啊啊啊啊好吧哈哈哈!我忘了我藏起来的这个。}}
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_10.mp3|en = Uh huh. Somebody's been into this shit. The top is open. Oh what the hell, just drink it!|zh = 嗯嗯。有人陷入了这种狗屎。顶部是开着的。哦,该死的,喝了就好!}}
+
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_10.mp3|en = Uh huh. Somebody's been into this shit. The top is open. Oh what the hell, just drink it!|zh = 嗯嗯。有人陷入了这种狗屎。酒已经开了。哦,该死的,喝了就好!}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_11.mp3|en = OK. Who drank all this moonshine? AH...err...it was me. HA ha ha!|zh = 好的。谁喝了这么多私酿酒?啊……呃……是我。哈哈哈!}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_11.mp3|en = OK. Who drank all this moonshine? AH...err...it was me. HA ha ha!|zh = 好的。谁喝了这么多私酿酒?啊……呃……是我。哈哈哈!}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_12.mp3|en = Now who drank all this beer. Oh. Ha. I did. *groans*|zh = 现在是谁喝了这么多啤酒。哦。哈。我喝了。*呻吟*}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_12.mp3|en = Now who drank all this beer. Oh. Ha. I did. *groans*|zh = 现在是谁喝了这么多啤酒。哦。哈。我喝了。*呻吟*}}
第321行: 第322行:
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_32.mp3|en = Oooohhh. Uh huh. Ha Ha. Yeah. You keep looking sucker.|zh = 噢。嗯。哈哈。是的。你看起来真傻。}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_32.mp3|en = Oooohhh. Uh huh. Ha Ha. Yeah. You keep looking sucker.|zh = 噢。嗯。哈哈。是的。你看起来真傻。}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_33.mp3|en = Oh man! Wish I could go back in time. Being a Mall Santa again. That was a hoot! Ha ha ha. I love those little kids. It just makes you wanna cry. Oh well. That was then! This is now! Fuck it!|zh = 哦,天哪!希望我能回到过去。再次成为商场圣诞老人。那真是太有趣了!哈哈哈。我喜欢那些小孩。它让你想哭。哦,好吧。那是过去!这是现在!去他妈的!}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_33.mp3|en = Oh man! Wish I could go back in time. Being a Mall Santa again. That was a hoot! Ha ha ha. I love those little kids. It just makes you wanna cry. Oh well. That was then! This is now! Fuck it!|zh = 哦,天哪!希望我能回到过去。再次成为商场圣诞老人。那真是太有趣了!哈哈哈。我喜欢那些小孩。它让你想哭。哦,好吧。那是过去!这是现在!去他妈的!}}
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_34.mp3|en = Yup! Nobody ever orders a "Rusty Nail" anymore. You know that reminds me of when I was a farmer. We had rusty nails all over the place. Now people drink them! What the hell!? Welp! If they want to buy it, I'll sell it!|zh = 是的!再也没有人点“生锈的钉子”了。你知道,这让我想起了当农民的时候。我们到处都是生锈的钉子。现在人们喝它们!怎么回事!?哎呀!如果他们想买,我就卖!}}
+
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_34.mp3|en = Yup! Nobody ever orders a "Rusty Nail" anymore. You know that reminds me of when I was a farmer. We had rusty nails all over the place. Now people drink them! What the hell!? Welp! If they want to buy it, I'll sell it!|zh = 是的!再也没有人点“锈钉”酒了。这让我想起了当农民的时候。我们到处都是生锈的钉子。现在人们反而喝它们了!怎么回事!?哎呀!如果他们想买,我就卖!}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_35.mp3|en = Just give me some...*mumbles*|zh = 只要给我一些……*咕哝*}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_35.mp3|en = Just give me some...*mumbles*|zh = 只要给我一些……*咕哝*}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_36.mp3|en = Just give me some farm implements and I'd be happy. I'd get rid of this store in half a minute if I could be a farmer again! Ah, oh well.|zh = 只要给我一些农具,我就会很高兴。如果我能再次成为农民,我会在半分钟内摆脱这家商店!啊,哦,好吧。}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_36.mp3|en = Just give me some farm implements and I'd be happy. I'd get rid of this store in half a minute if I could be a farmer again! Ah, oh well.|zh = 只要给我一些农具,我就会很高兴。如果我能再次成为农民,我会在半分钟内摆脱这家商店!啊,哦,好吧。}}
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_37.mp3|en = *singing* Do do doo da do do doo Here comes another one. Alright. Get ready. Come on Rekt, suck it up.|zh = *唱歌* 嘟嘟嘟哒嘟嘟嘟 又来了一个。好吧。做好准备。来吧 Rekt,忍住。}}
+
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_37.mp3|en = *singing* Do do doo da do do doo Here comes another one. Alright. Get ready. Come on Rekt, suck it up.|zh = *唱歌* 嘟嘟嘟哒嘟嘟嘟,又来了一个。好吧。做好准备。来吧雷克特,忍住。}}
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_38.mp3|en = Ah. For the days. Trader Hugh, yeah. We had some good times together didn't we? Ha ha ha. Although I can't even remember any.|zh = 啊。这些天。交易员休,是的。我们在一起度过了一些美好的时光,不是吗?哈哈哈。虽然我什么都记不起来。}}
+
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_38.mp3|en = Ah. For the days. Trader Hugh, yeah. We had some good times together didn't we? Ha ha ha. Although I can't even remember any.|zh = 啊。这些天。商人休,是的。我们在一起度过了一些美好的时光,不是吗?哈哈哈。虽然我什么都记不起来。}}
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_39.mp3|en = Yeah. I remember when Trader Hugh fell on my hoe and poked his eye out. Ha ha ha ha ha. Wasn't that funny!|zh = 是的。我记得交易员休摔倒在我的锄头上,戳瞎了他的眼睛。哈哈哈哈哈。这不是很有趣吗!}}
+
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_39.mp3|en = Yeah. I remember when Trader Hugh fell on my hoe and poked his eye out. Ha ha ha ha ha. Wasn't that funny!|zh = 是的。我记得商人休摔倒在我的锄头上,戳瞎了他的眼睛。哈哈哈哈哈。这不是很有趣吗!}}
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_40.mp3|en = Yup! Trader Hugh and I had some good times in here at the bar. When no body was around. Just the two of us. You know. Talking. Being real men. Right up until the time he fell over on the beer bottle...err...right up until the time he fell on long neck and poked his eye out. Ha ha ha. I miss that son of a bitch. Ole one eye. Too bad.|zh = 是的!交易员休和我在这里的酒吧里玩得很开心。周围没人的时候。只有我们两个。你知道。聊天。做真正的男人。直到他摔倒在啤酒瓶上……呃……直到他摔倒在长脖子上,把眼睛戳瞎了。哈哈哈。我想念那个混蛋。老独眼。太糟糕了。}}
+
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_40.mp3|en = Yup! Trader Hugh and I had some good times in here at the bar. When no body was around. Just the two of us. You know. Talking. Being real men. Right up until the time he fell over on the beer bottle...err...right up until the time he fell on long neck and poked his eye out. Ha ha ha. I miss that son of a bitch. Ole one eye. Too bad.|zh = 是的!商人休和我在这里的酒吧里玩得很开心。周围没人的时候。只有我们两个。你知道。聊天。做真正的男人。直到他摔倒在啤酒瓶上……呃……直到他摔倒在长颈漏斗上,把眼睛戳瞎了。哈哈哈。我想念那个混蛋。老独眼。太糟糕了。}}
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_41.mp3|en = Trader Hugh and I had good times. Until that one day he stepped on my rake, it flew up, hit him on the eye and poked it out. |zh = 交易员休和我过得很开心。直到有一天,他踩到了我的耙子,耙子飞了起来,打到他的眼睛,戳破了眼睛。}}
+
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_41.mp3|en = Trader Hugh and I had good times. Until that one day he stepped on my rake, it flew up, hit him on the eye and poked it out. |zh = 商人休和我过得很开心。直到有一天,他踩到了我的耙子,耙子飞了起来,打到他的眼睛,戳破了眼睛。}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_42.mp3|en = God I've been here for a long time!|zh = 天啊,我在这里待了好久了!}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_42.mp3|en = God I've been here for a long time!|zh = 天啊,我在这里待了好久了!}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_43.mp3|en = Go to bed.|zh = 去睡觉。}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_monolog_43.mp3|en = Go to bed.|zh = 去睡觉。}}
第366行: 第367行:
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_summon_player_02.mp3|en = Huh, seems you're not completely useless after all. Come to my store, I've got something that needs doing and you might just be capable enough.|zh = 嗯,看样子你也不是完全废物。来我店里,我有点事需要你做,你说不定将将够格。}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_summon_player_02.mp3|en = Huh, seems you're not completely useless after all. Come to my store, I've got something that needs doing and you might just be capable enough.|zh = 嗯,看样子你也不是完全废物。来我店里,我有点事需要你做,你说不定将将够格。}}
 
*玩家之前在商人休接任务
 
*玩家之前在商人休接任务
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_summon_player_Hugh.mp3|en = Well, look who's all high and mighty working for that gun nut. Don't forget who taught you everything you know. Come see me, I've got work, Jerk.|zh = 哟,看谁现在趾高气昂的,在给那个枪械疯子打工。别忘了是谁教会你一切的。过来找我,我有活要你干,混蛋。}}
+
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_summon_player_hugh.mp3|en = Well, look who's all high and mighty working for that gun nut. Don't forget who taught you everything you know. Come see me, I've got work, Jerk.|zh = 哟,看谁现在趾高气昂的,在给那个枪械疯子打工。别忘了是谁教会你一切的。过来找我,我有活要你干,混蛋。}}
 
*玩家之前在商人杰恩接任务
 
*玩家之前在商人杰恩接任务
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_summon_player_Jen.mp3|en = I've got some real work for you, if you got the guts. I don't want you to get too soft on me, getting all cozy with Trader Jen...heh heh. |zh = 如果你有胆量的话,我有些正经事情要你做。我可不想让你在杰恩那儿待得太舒服,变得太软弱了……嘿嘿。}}
+
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_summon_player_jen.mp3|en = I've got some real work for you, if you got the guts. I don't want you to get too soft on me, getting all cozy with Trader Jen...heh heh. |zh = 如果你有胆量的话,我有些正经事情要你做。我可不想让你在杰恩那儿待得太舒服,变得太软弱了……嘿嘿。}}
 
*玩家之前在商人约珥接任务
 
*玩家之前在商人约珥接任务
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_summon_player_Joel.mp3|en = Joel?! That son of a bitch will bend you over as soon as you turn around! Now get your ass in here, I've got some BIG jobs that need doin.'|zh = 约珥?!那混蛋一转身就会坑你!现在赶紧进来,我有些重要工作需要人干。}}
+
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_summon_player_joel.mp3|en = Joel?! That son of a bitch will bend you over as soon as you turn around! Now get your ass in here, I've got some BIG jobs that need doin.'|zh = 约珥?!那混蛋一转身就会坑你!现在赶紧进来,我有些重要工作需要人干。}}
 
*玩家之前在商人鲍勃接任务
 
*玩家之前在商人鲍勃接任务
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_summon_player_Bob.mp3|en = I heard you've been greasin' up Bob's lug nuts. If you're ready for some real work, stop in. I've got some jobs these... ordinary bozos can't seem to handle.|zh = 我听说你一直在舔鲍勃的螺母。如果你准备好干点真正的活儿,进来看看。我有些工作是那些……普通蠢货干不了的。}}
+
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_summon_player_bob.mp3|en = I heard you've been greasin' up Bob's lug nuts. If you're ready for some real work, stop in. I've got some jobs these... ordinary bozos can't seem to handle.|zh = 我听说你一直在舔鲍勃的螺母。如果你准备好干点真正的活儿,进来看看。我有些工作是那些……普通蠢货干不了的。}}
 +
 
 
=== 邀请接见 ===
 
=== 邀请接见 ===
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_meet_noah_quest.mp3|en = I don't know what kind of goody two shoes shit you've been pulling, but Noah, that White River asshole, wants to meet up. You tell those sons of bitches that if they come here again I'll shoot 'em.|zh = 我不知道你在搞什么假惺惺的伪善东西,但那白河混蛋诺亚想见你。你告诉那些杂种,如果他们再来这里,我就开枪打他们。}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_meet_noah_quest.mp3|en = I don't know what kind of goody two shoes shit you've been pulling, but Noah, that White River asshole, wants to meet up. You tell those sons of bitches that if they come here again I'll shoot 'em.|zh = 我不知道你在搞什么假惺惺的伪善东西,但那白河混蛋诺亚想见你。你告诉那些杂种,如果他们再来这里,我就开枪打他们。}}
第395行: 第397行:
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_death_02.mp3|en = *death grunts*|zh = *死亡呻吟*}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_death_02.mp3|en = *death grunts*|zh = *死亡呻吟*}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_death_03.mp3|en = *death grunts*|zh = *死亡呻吟*}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_death_03.mp3|en = *death grunts*|zh = *死亡呻吟*}}
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_death_04.mp3|en = *death grunts then mumbles* Give me a beer!|zh = *死亡呻吟然后念叨*呼叫商人杰恩。赶快!}}
+
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_death_04.mp3|en = *death grunts then mumbles* Give me a beer!|zh = *死亡呻吟然后念叨*给我杯啤酒!}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_death_05.mp3|en = *death grunts then mumbles* Give me a beer!|zh = *死亡呻吟然后念叨*给我杯啤酒!}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_death_05.mp3|en = *death grunts then mumbles* Give me a beer!|zh = *死亡呻吟然后念叨*给我杯啤酒!}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_death_06.mp3|en = *death grunts then mumbles* Call Jen.|zh = *死亡呻吟然后念叨*呼叫杰恩。}}
 
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_rekt_death_06.mp3|en = *death grunts then mumbles* Call Jen.|zh = *死亡呻吟然后念叨*呼叫杰恩。}}

2024年9月3日 (二) 18:47的最新版本

< 返回上级:七日杀

商人雷克特专营食物和种子,这意味着他有更多餐食出售。雷克特总是非常没有耐心,态度恶劣,并且是所有商人中脏话最多的,这很符合美国没有受到太多教育的农民形象。雷克特非常支持公爵,并且站在白河居民的对立面。

通知

开门

Trader Rekt is now open. I've got a hangover, so keep it down.
商人雷克特开门了,我还宿醉着,所以声音轻点。
Trader Rekt is now open. We've got food and wares, if you got the money.
商人雷克特开门了,我这儿有食物和商品,只要你有钱就行。
Trader Rekt is open for business. Buy Rekt or get wrecked!
商人雷克特开门营业了,要么给我甜头,要么你吃苦头!

即将关门

Trader Rekt is closing soon, so spend some fuckin' money already!
商人雷克特就快关门了,赶紧他妈花钱!
Thank God it's almost closing time. I've had enough bullshit for one day.
谢天谢地,终于要关门了。我这一天碰上的狗屁已经够多了。
Trader Rekt is closing shortly, so finish your damn business or come back tomorrow. If you're still alive, hehehe.
商人雷克特就快关门了,所以有什么该死的事赶紧办完,不然就明天再来,如果你还活着的话,呵呵呵。

关门

Trader Rekt is now closed. Get the fuck out!
商人雷克特现在打烊了,给老子滚出去!
We're closed, so fuck off.
关门了,滚蛋。
Trader Rekt is now closed, so get off my lawn.
商人雷克特现在打烊了,滚出我的草坪。

打折促销

We're having a 10% off sale right now, if I like you, which I don't.
本店现在全场九折,前提是我看你顺眼,但我看你不顺眼。
Everything is 15% off, but you're so dumb you probably don't know what 15% is.
全场八五折,但你这智商说不定理解不了什么叫八五折。
All food and wares are 15% off for the next 5 minutes. I'll be back in 10, I got to hit the toilet.
所有食物和商品在接下来的五分钟内打八五折。我过十分钟回来,得去趟厕所。

问候

初次问候

Welcome to Trader Rekt's. Let's get one thing straight. If you don't like something, there's the god damned door.
欢迎光临商人雷克特的店,明确告诉你一点,如果你有什么不喜欢的,门口他妈的在那里。
Welcome to Trader Rekt's. I don't guarantee a thing, except that I don't like you.
欢迎光临商人雷克特的店,除了我不喜欢你这点,我不保证任何事。
Welcome to Trader Rekt's. Everything here has a full no money back guarantee.
欢迎光临商人雷克特的店,这里的所有东西都有完全不退款保证。

普通问候

Hey, asshole! You better not bring any diseases into my store.
嘿,混蛋!你最好别把什么病带到我的店里来。
Damn, you smell like the dead. You better have money.
妈的,你闻着跟个死人似的。你身上最好有钱。
At least wipe that shit off your boots before you come into my shop.
你进我的店之前,至少把你靴子上的那脏东西擦掉。
I'll sell you goods, but if you cross me, you'll meet the wrong end of my .44.
我会卖东西给你,但你要是敢惹我,我的.44可不会对你客气。
Ok, fucker. You respect the shop rules, and we'll get along just fine.
好吧,混球,只要你遵守店里的规矩,我们就相安无事。
Everything's for sale. Even to an idiot like you.
这里所有东西都卖,即使是像你这样的蠢货也可以买。
If you break it, you buy it.
你要是把它弄坏了,你就得把它买下。
Time is money, and I'll wager you don't have any.
时间就是金钱,而我敢打赌你一点也没有。
Yeah, what do you want?
你想要什么东西?
Hey, jackass, can I lighten that backpack up for ya?
嘿,蠢货,能让我帮你减轻一下那个背包的重量吗?
Make it snappy. I gotta take a crap.
爽快点,我得去拉屎了。
Put away your weapon unless you'd like to die in my store.
除非你想死在我的店里,不然就收起你的武器。
Oh, let me guess, you need to buy somethin'.
噢,让我猜猜,你要买东西。
Well, if you got money, I guess I can stand your smell.
如果你身上有钱,那我应该可以忍受你的臭味。
Uh, how about I empty your pockets?
呃,让我掏空你的口袋怎么样?
You're not bringing counterfeit money in here, are ya?
你没有带假币进来吧?
You're welcome here if you shut the fuck up and buy something.
如果你他妈闭嘴乖乖买东西,那这里就欢迎你。
You better buy somethin' or you can get your smelly ass off my property.
你最好买点东西,不然你这臭烘烘的家伙就给我滚出去。
State your business, fool.
说明你的来意,白痴。
What do you want?
你想要什么东西?
Is there something you need?
你需要什么东西吗?
(grumbling sounds)
(发牢骚的声音)
(grumble)
(发牢骚)
(uh uh uh ummm)
(呃呃呃唔唔唔)
Smells like dysentery.
闻着像是得了痢疾。
Stop staring, asshole.
别再盯着看了,混蛋。
Watch your back.
小心你的后面。
What are you looking at?
你看什么呢?
What's your problem?
你怎么回事啊?
Holy shit, I thought you were a zombie.
我去,我还以为你是丧尸呢。
Get lost, bum.
滚开,你这流浪汉。
You'd best keep clear of me.
你最好离我远点。
Come near me again, and I'll cut you.
你再靠近我,我就砍了你。

清晨问候

Morning. I've got a hangover, so just keep it down.
早上好,我还宿醉着,所以声音轻点。
Good morning, my ass. Buy something, then it might be a good morning.
早上好你个头,你买点东西,那这个早上才算好。
It will be a good morning when you buy something and get the fuck out of here.
你买点东西然后滚出去,那这个早上才算好。
If you drink all the coffee, I'll kill ya.
如果你把咖啡全喝光了,我会杀了你的。
Morning. If you try to say it's a good morning, there's the god damned door.
早,如果你想说这是个美好的早晨,门口他妈的在那边。

下午问候

Afternoon. Is it beer thirty yet?
下午好,到可以喝啤酒的时间了吗?
Afternoon. If you bring me a cold one, I might give you a discount.
下午好,如果你帮我拿杯冰啤酒,那我或许能给你打个折。
If you want some fancy good afternoon greeting, go suck up to Trader Joel. If you want some food or drink, I'll take care of you.
如果你想听热情的下午问候,那就去拍商人约珥的马屁吧。如果你想要吃的或者喝的,那我可以提供。
Good afternoon, jackass. What do you want?
下午好,笨蛋,你想要什么?
It's fuckin' hot out there this afternoon, so don't test my patience.
今天下午外面好他妈热,所以别考验我的耐性。

傍晚问候

Good evening. I've had a few drinks, but don't let that bother you.
晚上好,我喝了几杯,但别在意。
Happy hour ain't happy unless you bring me a beer.
欢乐时光一点也不欢乐,除非你帮我拿杯啤酒。
It was a good evening until you came in. What do you want?
在你进来之前,这个晚上都算很好。你要点什么?
How's my favorite asshole doing tonight?
我最喜欢的混蛋,你今晚怎么样啊?
How did you get in here? Aren't we closed yet?
你是怎么进来的?我们不是关门了吗?

晚间问候

Just fucking great. The last thing I see today is your ugly mug?
太他妈棒了,我今天最后看见的是你那丑陋的脸?
It fucking figures you're my last customer. This day can't get any worse.
我最后的客人是你,这他妈也不奇怪了,今天真是糟糕透顶了。
Listen you son of a bitch. If you ain't out the god damned door when I close, I'll shoot you for trespassing.
听着,你这混蛋,如果我关门时你他妈不滚出去,我就以你擅自闯入为由射杀你。
You'd better make it quick, the sun's getting real low.
你最好快点,太阳快要下山了。

血月问候

You're not scared of a blood moon, are you?
你不怕血月,对吧?
It's a blood moon tonight, but since you smell like shit, they probably won't even come after you.
今晚是血月之夜,不过你身上一股子屎味,他们大概也不会吃你。
It's a bloody moon again. Time for a Bloody Mary.
又到血月之夜了,是时候喝血色玛丽了。
You better buy some elixir and booze to get through the blood moon.
你最好买点妙药和酒来撑过血月之夜。
It's a blood moon. I'll bet my last duke you won't make it through the night.
今晚是血月之夜,我敢拿我最后一枚公爵币来打赌,你撑不过今晚的。

玩家生病问候

You gotta be the dumbest son of a bitch to get infected.
你得是最蠢的混蛋才会被感染。
I don't think antibiotics can fix stupid.
我觉得抗生素治不了脑残。
I don't think there's any medicine that can fix dumbass.
我觉得人蠢是没药医的。
You son of a bitch, if you get me infected, I'm gonna cut yer god damned throat.
你这个混蛋,要是你害我感染了,我就他妈的割断你喉咙。
You keep your distance, or you're gonna meet the wrong end of my .44.
你跟我保持距离,不然我的.44对你不客气。

任务

接受任务

Good luck, you better not make me regret this.
祝你好运,你最好别让我为这事后悔。
You better not fuck this up, or I'll cut yer god damned throat.
你最好别搞砸这事,不然我他妈的割断你喉咙。
I'd say it's been an honor to work with you, but it would be a lie.
我本想说很荣幸能跟你合作,但那是骗人的。
Well, good luck. By the looks of it, you're gonna need it.
祝你好运吧,看这样子,你会需要好运的。
What are you standing there for? Don't you have work to do?
你还傻站在那里干什么?你不是有活儿要去干吗?
Don't just stand there with your thumb up your ass. Get the job done.
别傻站着不动啊,快点干活去!
Word of advice: next time, bathe before coming to a job interview.
给你个建议:下次去面试之前先洗个澡。
Can't say I'm not surprised. Good luck, kid.
要说我不惊讶那是假的。祝你好运,孩子。
It's a deal. Disappoint me, and you'll find yourself on the wrong end of a rope.
成交。要是让我失望,你指定没好果子吃。
Let's get one thing straight: you're not working with me, you're working for me.
有一件事要搞清楚:你不是在与我共事,你是在为我做事。
Well, don't just stand there with your thumb up your ass, go do the god damned job!
别傻站着不动,去干那该死的的活去!
Get moving jackass, this don't pay by the hour.
麻利点,蠢货,这可不是按时间算钱。

完成任务

Well, you proved me wrong. Now take your reward and get the hell out of here.
行啊,被你打脸了。现在赶紧拿上报酬滚蛋。
I'd shake your hand, but I'd bet you got dysentery the way you smell.
我是想和你握手来着,但你闻起来就跟得了痢疾一样。
Now that you did the job, I guess you ain't that damn bad after all.
既然你把工作完成了,那看来你也没那么废物。
Congratulations. Here's your reward, sucker.
恭喜,这是你的报酬,二货。
Wipe that smirk off your face. Doing one job doesn't make us pals. Got it?
别傻笑了,一起做事不代表我们就是朋友,懂?
Great! Here you go. Don't spend it all in one place.
很好!给,别一口气全花光。
You think you're pretty smart now, don't you? Here's your pay, Einstein.
你以为自己很聪明是吧?这是你的工钱,爱因斯坦。
Well, looky here, boys. We got ourselves a real life hero, and now he wants to be paid.
哟,看啊,兄弟们,这儿有个活生生的英雄,现在来要工钱了。
Well, I guess I'm gonna have to pay ya now that ya did it.
完成了啊,看来我得付你钱了。
Didn't we agree your first job was gonna be free? Damn, this is all I can spare.
我们不是说好了你的第一份活白干么?妈的,我只有这么多了。

取消任务

I knew you were a coward the moment I laid eyes on you.
我第一眼见到你的时候就知道你是个窝囊废。
You're turning me down? I oughta put a bullet in that thick skull of yours.
你要拒绝我?看来我得向你的笨脑袋开一枪了。
I've had enough of your bullshit. Get out of my sight.
我受够你的狗屁了。赶紧滚蛋。
Well you're either brave or stupid. Nobody turns me down around here.
你要么是胆大,要么是无脑。这地方还没有人拒绝过我。
I thought you might be yellow.
我就猜到你是个胆小鬼。
You must be half a zombie already. Or got shit for brains to cross me.
你一定已经是半个僵尸了,要么就是脑子里进屎了,才敢惹我。
Are you out of yer god damned mind?
你他妈是疯了吗?
Unbelievable. You drifters come in here looking for handouts, but turn down real work.
离谱。你们流浪者来这儿寻求施舍,但又拒绝正经工作。
Nobody tells me no. Get this son of a bitch out of my sight.
没有人能对我说不。把这混账东西轰出去。
You got some brass balls coming in here and turning me down.
你敢来这里拒绝我,简直就是吃了熊心豹子胆。
Whatever, mother fucker.
随便,狗东西。
Lazy ass son of a bitch.
懒骨头。

任务还未完成

Hey dipshit! I already gave you something to do.
喂,鸟人!我已经给你事情做了。
You dumb son of a bitch! I already gave you some work.
你这蠢材!我早就给过你工作了。
Finish the fucking job I gave you and stop wasting my time.
把交给你的活干完,别再浪费老子的时间了。
You get your fuckin' ass out of here and get the job done!
赶紧滚出去,把活干完!
I already gave you work, dumb shit. Now go finish it.
我已经给过你活了,蠢猪。去把活干完。

提供任务

Name's not important. What is important, is if you have the balls to help me with a problem.
你叫什么名字不重要,重要的是,你有没有胆量帮我解决一个问题。
I've got work if you don't mind getting your hands dirty.
如果你不介意弄脏手的话,那我有项工作给你。
Let's make a pact. You do something for me, and maybe I won't kill you.
我们来做个约定吧,你替我做事,也许我就不杀你。
I don't like you, but maybe I'll change my mind if you do something for me.
我不喜欢你,但如果你替我做事,也许我会对你改观。
If you want a job from me, you'll do what you're told, asshole.
如果你想从我这里接活,你就得照我说的去做,混蛋。
Listen up, jackass. You want work? Then show some respect.
听好了,蠢货,你想要活儿干吗?那就放尊重点。
I've got just the job for a simpleton like you.
我这儿刚好有适合你这样的笨蛋干的活儿。
Well, come to think of it, I do have a task for a low life like you.
唔,细想一下,我倒确实有一个适合你这样的下等人去干的活儿。
Hey, jerk. You need some work, or what?
嘿,混蛋,你到底需不需要工作?
Look, blockhead, I'll give you some work, but you better not disappoint.
听着,呆子,我会给你一个活儿,但你最好别让我失望。
I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse.
我要给你一个无法拒绝的提议。
You better take this job, I'm not in the mood for any more of your bullshit.
你最好接下这个活儿,我没心情再听你废话了。
I got some shit work for a fuckup like you.
我有一个适合你这样的烂人干的烂活儿。
Oh, look who's tired of eating out of dumpsters and finally ready to do some work!
噢,快看看是谁吃腻了垃圾箱里的残羹冷饭,终于准备去干点活儿了!

特殊任务

Listen up, shit-for-brains! I've got a favor to ask. Get yer ass to my store and let's talk.
听好了,猪脑!我需要你帮我个忙,赶紧到我店里来,咱们聊聊。
You did the job and you did it well. Thank you for that. Here's your reward. Now, if you tell anyone I was nice to you, I'll deny it. Now get out of here kid.
你完成了任务,而且干得不错。谢谢你。这是你的报酬。不过,如果你告诉别人我对你不错,我不会承认的。现在走吧,小子。
Now, if you don't fuck this up, I'll reward you good. No sham sandwich this time.
如果你不搞砸,我会好好犒劳你。这次可不是什么山威三明治。
Listen, fuckface. I've put everything in this note. Don't go losing it or screwing this up, got it?
听着,衰鬼。我把所有东西都写在这张纸条上了。别弄丢了,也别搞砸,明白了吗?

交易

打开交易面板

Oh look, another dumbass stumbling into my shop.
哦,瞧瞧,又一个傻子跌跌撞撞地进了我的店。
Fine. Take a fucking look!
行,好好看他妈的!
For fucks sake, what is it now?
妈的,又怎么了?
Take a look, but don't expect me to hold your hand through it.
看看吧,但别指望我一样样给你介绍。
You want something?
你要什么?
What the hell do you want this time?
你他妈这回又要什么?
What the hell do you want this time!?
你这次到底想要什么!?
You know the drill, asshole.
你知道该怎么做,混蛋。
You again? What, you got a fucking crush on me or something?
又是你?怎么,你他妈的暗恋我还是什么?
You got money this time, or you just here to piss me off?
你这次有钱吗,还是只是来惹毛我?
What's the matter, can't find what you're looking for?
怎么了,找不到你要找的东西?
What's it gonna be, huh?
你要干啥,嗯?
You hungry or something?
你是饿了还是怎么?
Take a look at the shit I got, but don't expect me to cook it for you.
看看我这儿的东西,但别指望我烧给你吃。
Money talks, bullshit walks. Show me the former, spare me the latter.
有钱好说,废话别说。拿出钱来,别瞎扯淡。
Buy or bye.
不买滚。
Quit gawking. Either buy something or piss off!
别光傻看。要么买东西,要么滚蛋!
You break any of my shit, you're paying double.
别把我的东西弄坏了,不然一律双倍赔偿。
Look quick, buy quicker, piss off fastest.
快点看,再快点买,最快速度滚蛋。
I sell to anyone, even morons like you.
我卖东西给任何人,包括你这样的蠢货。
Flash some cash or get lost.
亮出你的钱,不然就滚。
What are you, a zombie? Decide already!
你是什么,僵尸吗?快点决定!
My shop, my rules. You follow, or you fuck off.
我的店,听我的规矩。要么遵守,要么滚蛋。
My shop. My rules. You follow, or you fuck off!
我的商店。我的规则。你遵守,否则你滚开!
Let's get this over with.
赶紧把这事了结。
Don’t test my patience. It's thinner than your wallet.
别考验我的耐心,我的耐心比你钱包里的钱还少。
Make up your mind or make your way out.
快点决定,不然就出去。
Unless you’re paying, you’re leaving.
付钱,否则就走人。
Chop chop, dumbfuck.
动作快,笨蛋。
Selling to even a dumbass like you.
就连你这样的蠢货也卖。
Try anything smart and you'll get a new start.
你要敢动什么歪脑筋,我就让你重开。
Take a look, buy some shit, and get the hell out.
看一看,买点东西,然后滚出去。
I'll sell you food, but don't expect me to cook it for you.
我可以卖吃的给你,但别指望我烧给你吃。
You gonna buy some food or just stand there like a god damned idiot?
你是要买点吃的,还是要跟个该死的傻子一样站在那里?
Well, look who decided to show their face again.
嗯,看看是谁又来露脸了。
  • Take a look, buy some shit, and get the hell out.
    看一看,买点东西,然后滚出去。

达成交易

No refunds. Deals done. Now beat it, fucker!
不可退款,交易已完成。你可以滚了,混球!
Alright, now that we're done doing business, get out of my store.
好了,既然我们已经做完生意了,快滚出我的店吧。
All that gawkin' at goods and that's all you buy?
你看了那么多东西,就只买这么点?
Don't let the door hit you on your way out.
你出去的时候别让门撞到了。
Shit man, I treat you that good, and you don't even fuckin' tip me.
你大爷的,哥们,我待你那么好,你他妈连小费都不给我一点。
Oh, you want a guarantee, huh? Well, maybe you should try Shamway.
噢,你想要保证啊?那也许你该尝试一下山威。
Cha-ching! Thanks, buddy.
落袋平安!多谢惠顾,伙计。
Be careful out there, you wouldn't want to get hurt.
在外面可得小心点,你不会想受伤的。
A sale is a sale. Even if it is to a scumbag like you.
能卖出一样是一样,即便是卖给像你这样的人渣。
Thank you very much, now you can go fuck yourself.
多谢惠顾,现在你可以滚了。
You cheap-ass son of bitch! That's all you're gonna buy?
你这抠门的混蛋!你就只买这些?

交易取消

Get the hell out of my store! It's for real customers.
你他妈滚出我的店!这里是给真正的客人来消费的。
You cheap son of a bitch.
你这抠门的混蛋。
Well, how about you browse your ass right out of my store?
你滚到我的店外面去慢慢看如何?
You don't buy something next time, I'll shoot ya.
下次如果你不买点什么,我就开枪打你。
Just get the fuck out of here.
你他妈给我滚出去。
Well, you better get your ass to Crack-A-Book. 'Cause you're dumber than dirt.
哼,你最好去看书学点知识,因为你比猪还蠢。
Watch yourself, stranger. I know some fellers that break legs for coin.
小心点,陌生人,我认识一些人会收钱去打断别人的腿。
You're getting on my nerves, friend.
你惹毛我了,朋友。
Some days I don't even know why I open the doors.
有时候我甚至都不知道我为什么要开门营业。
I'd go broke with more customers like you.
要是有更多像你这样的顾客,我就要破产了。
I'd tell you to go fuck yourself, but you did that when you didn't buy anything.
我本想叫你去死的,但你什么都不买就等于是去死了。
If you don't like my food, you can always go dumpster diving.
如果你不喜欢我的食物,那你可以去翻垃圾箱。
There's the fuckin' door, why don't you use it?
门口他妈在那边,你何不滚出去?
I knew you were a cheap mother fucker.
我就知道你是个抠门的混蛋。

拒绝收购

You can shove that right up yer ass.
你可以把那玩意塞进自己屁股里。
Look, mother fucker, I'm already overstocked on those.
听好,混账东西,这东西的库存我已经够多了。
You gotta be the dumbest son of a bitch I've ever seen. Can't you see we're overstocked on those?
你一定是我见过最蠢的蠢货,看不见我这东西的库存已经很多了吗?
Are you trying to pull a fast one? The shelves are full, so I ain't buying any more of those.
你想占我便宜?货架都满了,所以我不会再买你一样东西。

收购稀有物品

Holy shit, man, how did a dumb fucking reject like you find one of these?
妈呀,你这样该死的废物是怎么弄到这东西的?
I don't care who you killed to get this, I will take it off your hands.
我不管你杀了谁才拿到的这东西,我要把它从你手里买过来。
This is a nice piece. Don't know how you got it, don't care.
这东西不错,不知道你怎么弄来的,我也不在乎。
Good work finding this, maybe you aren't as dumb as you look!
能找到这东西,干得不错,可能你也没看起来的那么蠢!

其他

传闻

The Duke's got my vote, and that's all that matters.
我支持公爵,这才是最重要的。
I shot a low life one time, and the Duke said I was in my rights.
我有一次开枪打死了一个下等人,公爵说我有权这么做。
The Duke pays his bills and doesn't ask for credit or favors like those White River Clowns.
公爵总是按时付账,从不像那些白河小丑一样赊账或求情。
The Duke kills scumbags all the time. I'd watch my back if I were you.
公爵对人渣从不留活口。如果我是你,我会小心点。
Me and the Duke go way back. I used to gamble at his casino before the shit hit the fan.
我和公爵是老相识了。在一切变成现在这个狗屁样子之前,我常去他的赌场。
If you think the Duke is mean, you haven't seen me mad yet.
如果你觉得公爵狠,那你是还没见过我生气。
That Noah fancies himself to be some kind of modern day Robin Hood. He's just a scumbag thief. You'd probably fit in good with him.
那个诺亚以为自己是什么现代罗宾汉,他只是个卑鄙的小偷。你和他倒是很配。
That White River outfit all ought to be hanged.
那些白河的家伙都该被吊死。
Noah's gotta be the dumbest son of a bitch thinking he can come in here and buy things on credit.
诺亚真是蠢到家了,竟然以为他可以来这里赊账买东西。
Noah, that son of a bitch! You tell him I'm gonna cut his god damned throat.
诺亚,那个混蛋!告诉他我要割了他的喉咙。
If I see any White River scum, I just start shooting. You're not one of them, are you?
只要看到白河渣滓,我就开枪,你应该不是他们的一员吧?
Noah killed a few of the Duke's men, now he's got to look over both shoulders.
诺亚杀了几个公爵的手下,现在他得提心吊胆地活着。
I don't give a shit what people think about me, if they don't like it, there's the god damned door.
我根本无所谓别人对我的看法,如果他们不喜欢,门就在那边,随时滚。
Who needs Trader Jen? I can cut my own god damned leg off just fine.
谁需要商人杰恩?我自己也能砍掉自己该死的腿。
Trader Jen is all jugs and no brains.
商人杰恩胸大无脑。
People can say what they want about me, but when they get hungry, they sure seem friendly.
人们爱怎么说我就怎么说,但他们饿了的时候,可就变得很友好了。
I don't give a damn if people like my food. When you're starving, even sham sandwiches taste good.
我才不在乎人们是否喜欢我的食物。肚子饿的时候,连山威三明治都好吃。
Trader Joel is full of shit. I could whip his ass any day of the week.
商人约珥就是个废物,我随时随地都能揍他。
The only thing good about The White River Settlers is watching the Duke hang 'em.
关于白河定居者唯一的好事就是看公爵吊死他们。
The Duke's just like me. He tells it like it is and everyone's scared of him.
公爵就跟我一样,说话直来直去,大家都怕他。

提示

All the best recipes take super corn. You might find some at Carl's Corn.
最好的食谱都需要超级玉米。你可以去卡尔玉米专卖看看。
You can make your own Sham if you can find the recipe at one of the Shamways.
如果你能在某家山威找到配方,就可以自己做山威。
That fucking asshole Carl was going to tell me his secret to making super corn and then he went missing. I think he might have some in his greenhouse, though.
那个混蛋卡尔本来要告诉我制作超级玉米的秘密,结果他失踪了。不过我觉得他的温室里可能会有一些。
You can make your own beer with a chemistry station and a little know-how.
只要有化学工作站和一些基础知识,你就可以自己酿啤酒。
If you're headed to the wasteland, you'd best take some beer so you got a fight'n chance.
如果你要去荒野,最好带上些啤酒,这样你还有一战之力。
I don't trust the water around here, so I drink beer.
我不信任这里的水,所以我喝啤酒。
Here's a tip for you: don't cross me, and I won't kill ya.
给你个建议:别惹我,我就不会杀你。
Anyone that dies from infection is just plain lazy. You can make your own herbal antibiotics from basic ingredients and a campfire.
任何因感染而死的人都是纯懒鬼。你可以用基本材料和篝火自己制作草药抗生素。

独白

What!? You're still here?
什么!?你还在这儿?
*mumbles* Get your damn hands off it. I can see that guy over there. What is he doing? Get away from it. What it the world!?
*咕哝* 把你该死的手拿开。我看见那边的那个人了。他在干什么?离远点。这到底是怎么回事!?
*mumbles* That guy smells so bad.
*咕哝* 那家伙真难闻。
What now!?
现在怎么办!?
Ok. Now where did I put that bottle?
好的。现在我把那瓶酒放哪儿了?
Where'd I put both those bottles?
我把那两个瓶子放哪儿了?
GOT damn! Somebody must have stole em?
该死的!一定是有人偷了它?
Where's that booze?
酒在哪儿?
Aaaahhhh ok ha ha ha! I forgot about this one that I stashed away.
啊啊啊啊好吧哈哈哈!我忘了我藏起来的这个。
Uh huh. Somebody's been into this shit. The top is open. Oh what the hell, just drink it!
嗯嗯。有人陷入了这种狗屎。酒已经开了。哦,该死的,喝了就好!
OK. Who drank all this moonshine? AH...err...it was me. HA ha ha!
好的。谁喝了这么多私酿酒?啊……呃……是我。哈哈哈!
Now who drank all this beer. Oh. Ha. I did. *groans*
现在是谁喝了这么多啤酒。哦。哈。我喝了。*呻吟*
Where's that booze?
酒在哪儿?
I need that booze!
我需要那杯酒!
GOT damn it! Where's that...ooohhh and here it is. I have it stashed away.
该死的!它在哪儿……哦,它在这儿。我把它藏起来了。
I knew somebody tried to take it from me. *guzzles booze* Ah! That's better!
我知道有人想把它从我这里拿走。*狂饮*啊!这样更好!
Where's the other one!? I know I had some around here.
另一个在哪儿!?我知道我这里有些。
Where are those flasks!? They cost me a pretty penny and nobody ever buys them.
那些烧瓶在哪里!?它们花了我不少钱,但没人买。
Ah! Here they are! Ha ha ha. Nice and full.
啊!它们在这儿!哈哈哈。又好又饱。
Booze! Booze never changes.
酒!酒永远不会改变。
Give me booze! Give more booze. Booze never changes.
给我酒!再给我点酒。酒是不会变的。
Bullets, booze, and broads.
子弹、酒和女人。
Bullets, booze, and...ah bullets, broads, and booze...but really, just booze.
子弹、酒和……啊子弹、女人和酒……但实际上,只有酒。
Bread, broads, or booze. Yeah. Boooooze.
面包、女人还是酒。是的。酒。
Bread or booze. Hmmm? Make it booze!
面包还是酒。嗯?就用酒吧!
Give me the booze! Give me the booze!
给我酒!给我酒!
If I had my choice of booze, bullets, or broads, give me booze, every time.
如果我可以选择酒、子弹或女人,每次都给我酒。
*singing* La dee da, la dee da...OH! Who's coming in now!?
*唱歌* 啦啦啦啦...哦!谁进来了!?
Oh boy! Here comes one. *humming* Do de do to do tee doooo
哦,天哪!来了一个。*哼唱* Do de do to do tee doooo
Oh! Who's this dumbass now?
哦!这个傻瓜现在是谁?
Ooohhh! Got a "Gomer" coming in. *humming* Do de do to do tee doooo Ha ha. He's not gonna let the door hit him on the butt that's for sure.
噢!有个“Gomer”进来了。*哼唱* Do de do to do tee doooo 哈哈。他不会让门撞到他的屁股的,这是肯定的。
Oooohhh. Uh huh. Ha Ha. Yeah. You keep looking sucker.
噢。嗯。哈哈。是的。你看起来真傻。
Oh man! Wish I could go back in time. Being a Mall Santa again. That was a hoot! Ha ha ha. I love those little kids. It just makes you wanna cry. Oh well. That was then! This is now! Fuck it!
哦,天哪!希望我能回到过去。再次成为商场圣诞老人。那真是太有趣了!哈哈哈。我喜欢那些小孩。它让你想哭。哦,好吧。那是过去!这是现在!去他妈的!
Yup! Nobody ever orders a "Rusty Nail" anymore. You know that reminds me of when I was a farmer. We had rusty nails all over the place. Now people drink them! What the hell!? Welp! If they want to buy it, I'll sell it!
是的!再也没有人点“锈钉”酒了。这让我想起了当农民的时候。我们到处都是生锈的钉子。现在人们反而喝它们了!怎么回事!?哎呀!如果他们想买,我就卖!
Just give me some...*mumbles*
只要给我一些……*咕哝*
Just give me some farm implements and I'd be happy. I'd get rid of this store in half a minute if I could be a farmer again! Ah, oh well.
只要给我一些农具,我就会很高兴。如果我能再次成为农民,我会在半分钟内摆脱这家商店!啊,哦,好吧。
*singing* Do do doo da do do doo Here comes another one. Alright. Get ready. Come on Rekt, suck it up.
*唱歌* 嘟嘟嘟哒嘟嘟嘟,又来了一个。好吧。做好准备。来吧雷克特,忍住。
Ah. For the days. Trader Hugh, yeah. We had some good times together didn't we? Ha ha ha. Although I can't even remember any.
啊。这些天。商人休,是的。我们在一起度过了一些美好的时光,不是吗?哈哈哈。虽然我什么都记不起来。
Yeah. I remember when Trader Hugh fell on my hoe and poked his eye out. Ha ha ha ha ha. Wasn't that funny!
是的。我记得商人休摔倒在我的锄头上,戳瞎了他的眼睛。哈哈哈哈哈。这不是很有趣吗!
Yup! Trader Hugh and I had some good times in here at the bar. When no body was around. Just the two of us. You know. Talking. Being real men. Right up until the time he fell over on the beer bottle...err...right up until the time he fell on long neck and poked his eye out. Ha ha ha. I miss that son of a bitch. Ole one eye. Too bad.
是的!商人休和我在这里的酒吧里玩得很开心。周围没人的时候。只有我们两个。你知道。聊天。做真正的男人。直到他摔倒在啤酒瓶上……呃……直到他摔倒在长颈漏斗上,把眼睛戳瞎了。哈哈哈。我想念那个混蛋。老独眼。太糟糕了。
Trader Hugh and I had good times. Until that one day he stepped on my rake, it flew up, hit him on the eye and poked it out.
商人休和我过得很开心。直到有一天,他踩到了我的耙子,耙子飞了起来,打到他的眼睛,戳破了眼睛。
God I've been here for a long time!
天啊,我在这里待了好久了!
Go to bed.
去睡觉。

长时间静止

Are you about done stinking up my store? Hurry up and buy something.
你还要继续用臭气污染我的店铺吗?赶紧买点什么东西。
I'd say take your time, but you've already done that.
我想说不着急,但你本来就不急。
You'd better not steal anything.
你最好别偷东西。
Stop drooling all over the food!
别把口水滴到食物上!
People need to eat, so I don't need to be nice.
人人都要吃东西,所以我不用摆出好脸色。
Is that you tracking all the mud around my shop?
就是你把我的店里弄得到处都是烂泥?
You better stock up, I might not want to do business with you again.
你最好把货备足,我也许不想再和你做生意了。
If you can't decide, I'll just toss your ass out of here.
你要是拿不定主意,我就直接把你扔出去。
I was a farmer before the apocalypse. Damn good one too.
在末日之前,我是个种田的,而且是个高手。
Why don't you make yourself useful and get me a beer.
你也让自己派上点用场,去给我拿瓶啤酒来。
They say some pencil pushers at Higashi Labs started this mess. Come to think of it, they did pay me a handsome sum to try out their new fertilizer.
据说这一切的罪魁祸首是东实验室里的一个文员。现在想起来,他们确实付了我一大笔钱,让我试用他们的新肥料。
That fucking Trader Bob might be handy with a wrench, but I don't trust him as far as I can spit.
那狗商人鲍勃也许手艺是不错,但我根本不信任他。
Are you going to buy something, or what?
你到底要不要买东西?
No loitering. Either buy something or get out.
不许闲逛。要么买东西,要么滚出去。
Trader Hugh has got my respect. He shoots straight and supports the Duke. What's not to like?
我很尊重商人休,他枪法准,而且支持公爵。有什么理由不喜欢他?
Trader Joel, that son of a bitch! He's selling food now too.
商人约珥,那狗东西!他现在也卖吃的了。
You can look, but if you touch without buying, I'll shoot you.
你可以看,但是不买别摸,不然我就请你吃枪子儿。
I know you're probably hungry, but don't be drooling on the food.
我知道你可能很饿,但别把口水滴到食物上。
(clears throat)
(清嗓子)
Where's my god damned cigarettes?
我的烟他妈去哪儿了?
Hurry it up! And stop eyeballing the tip jar!
快点的!还有别盯着小费罐!

玩家偷窃

I knew you were a no-good thief the moment I laid eyes on you.
我第一眼见到你的时候就知道你是个贼骨头。
I put rat poison in that.
我在那里面放了老鼠药。
You no-good son of a bitch! Put that back!
你这龌龊东西!放回去!
If you do that again I'm gonna cut your god damned throat .
你要是再这样,我就割开你该死的喉咙。
And people wonder why my prices are so high.
就这样人们还不明白为什么我的价格都这么高。

想让玩家打工

Yeah, I've been hearing things about you. Seems you might actually have some talent. Get over here, I've got a job that needs doin'.
嗯,我听说了不少关于你的事情。看来你可能真有点本事。过来,我有个活需要你干。
Huh, seems you're not completely useless after all. Come to my store, I've got something that needs doing and you might just be capable enough.
嗯,看样子你也不是完全废物。来我店里,我有点事需要你做,你说不定将将够格。
  • 玩家之前在商人休接任务
Well, look who's all high and mighty working for that gun nut. Don't forget who taught you everything you know. Come see me, I've got work, Jerk.
哟,看谁现在趾高气昂的,在给那个枪械疯子打工。别忘了是谁教会你一切的。过来找我,我有活要你干,混蛋。
  • 玩家之前在商人杰恩接任务
I've got some real work for you, if you got the guts. I don't want you to get too soft on me, getting all cozy with Trader Jen...heh heh.
如果你有胆量的话,我有些正经事情要你做。我可不想让你在杰恩那儿待得太舒服,变得太软弱了……嘿嘿。
  • 玩家之前在商人约珥接任务
Joel?! That son of a bitch will bend you over as soon as you turn around! Now get your ass in here, I've got some BIG jobs that need doin.'
约珥?!那混蛋一转身就会坑你!现在赶紧进来,我有些重要工作需要人干。
  • 玩家之前在商人鲍勃接任务
I heard you've been greasin' up Bob's lug nuts. If you're ready for some real work, stop in. I've got some jobs these... ordinary bozos can't seem to handle.
我听说你一直在舔鲍勃的螺母。如果你准备好干点真正的活儿,进来看看。我有些工作是那些……普通蠢货干不了的。

邀请接见

I don't know what kind of goody two shoes shit you've been pulling, but Noah, that White River asshole, wants to meet up. You tell those sons of bitches that if they come here again I'll shoot 'em.
我不知道你在搞什么假惺惺的伪善东西,但那白河混蛋诺亚想见你。你告诉那些杂种,如果他们再来这里,我就开枪打他们。
Some of those White River assholes were in here asking for you. Come to my store, and I'll give you the info.
有几个白河混蛋之前在这里打听你。来我店里,我告诉你详情。
I guess you're some kind of hotshot because the Duke wants to meet you at his casino. Or maybe he'll just kill you like I would. Well, get going! The Duke doesn't like to wait!
看来你是个什么大人物,因为公爵想在他的赌场见你。或者有可能他是像我一样想把你干掉。快点走!公爵不喜欢等人!
Hey asshole! The Duke wants to see you for some god damned reason. Come to my store, and I'll fill you in.
嘿,混蛋!不知道他妈的为什么,公爵想见你。到我店里来,我会告诉你详情。

痛苦回应

*pain grunt* Do that again and I'll kill ya!
*痛苦地咕哝* 再这样我就杀了你!
*pain grunt* That's not going to kill me, but it hurts!
*痛苦地咕哝* 那不会杀了我,但很痛!
*pain grunt* You can't kill me, but it still hurts!
*痛苦的咕哝声* 你杀不了我,但还是很疼!
*pain grunt* Do that again and see what happens!
*痛苦地咕哝* 再这样看看会发生什么!
*pain grunt* OW! Call an ambulance! ...but not for me.
*痛苦地咕哝* 哎呀!快叫救护车!……但不是为我。
*pain grunt* OW! Call a doctor! ...but not for me asshole.
*痛苦地咕哝* 哎呀!快叫医生!……但不是为我,混蛋。

音效

  • 咳嗽
*coughing*
*咳嗽*
*coughing*
*咳嗽*
*coughing*
*咳嗽*
  • 死亡呻吟
*death grunts*
*死亡呻吟*
*death grunts*
*死亡呻吟*
*death grunts*
*死亡呻吟*
*death grunts then mumbles* Give me a beer!
*死亡呻吟然后念叨*给我杯啤酒!
*death grunts then mumbles* Give me a beer!
*死亡呻吟然后念叨*给我杯啤酒!
*death grunts then mumbles* Call Jen.
*死亡呻吟然后念叨*呼叫杰恩。
*death grunts then mumbles* Call somebody. Anybody.
*死亡呻吟然后念叨*叫个人,谁都行。
*death grunts then mumbles* Call Trader Jen. Quick!
*死亡呻吟然后念叨*呼叫商人杰恩。赶快!
*death grunts then mumbles* Call Trader Jen. Fast.
*死亡呻吟然后念叨*
*death grunts then mumbles* Call Trader Jen. Fast.
*死亡呻吟然后念叨*呼叫商人杰恩。赶快!
*death grunts then mumbles* Call Trader Jen. Fast.
*死亡呻吟然后念叨*呼叫商人杰恩。赶快!
  • 大笑
*laughs and then mumbles* oh man!
*大笑然后嘟哝*哦,天哪!
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
*laughing*
*大笑*
  • 痛苦
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
*pain grunt*
*痛苦地咕哝*
  • 打虫子
Aaahhh!!! FLIES!!!
啊啊!!!苍蝇!!!
Eh! I hate flies!
哎!我讨厌苍蝇!
These guys bring these flies in here. *grumble sounds*
这些家伙把苍蝇带到这里。*抱怨的声音*
Ha ha ha ha ha. Got one!
哈哈哈哈。有一个!
GET AWAY FROM ME!!!
离我远点!!!
Oh man! These guys with their dysentery and they bring these flies in here. I hate flies!
哦,天哪!这些家伙得了痢疾,还把苍蝇带到这里。我讨厌苍蝇!
Oh flies! I hate them almost as much as White River people. White River flies! *smack* Got one!
哦,苍蝇!我几乎和怀特河的人一样讨厌它们。白河苍蝇!*啪* 抓到一只!
  • 哼哼
*humming*
*哼哼*
*humming*
*哼哼*
*humming*
*哼哼*
*humming*
*哼哼*
*humming*
*哼哼*
  • 清嗓子
*clears throat*
*清嗓子*
*clears throat*
*清嗓子*
*clears throat*
*清嗓子*
  • 吹口哨
*whistling*
*吹口哨*
*badly whistling The Star-Spangled Banner quits and then mumbles* ah fuck it!
*哼哼美国国歌然后暂停*啊,去他的!
  • 唱歌
*singing* Tractors, guns, and ammo. I love tractors, guns, and ammo. Ammo, tractors, guns...Sham! Sham! Sham! Ha ha ha ha. It's all food to me.
*唱歌* 拖拉机、枪支和弹药。我喜欢拖拉机、枪支和弹药。弹药、拖拉机、枪支……骗人!骗人!骗人!哈哈哈哈。对我来说,它们都是食物。
*singing* Whiskey, booze, and beer. These are the things I love!
*唱歌* 威士忌、烈酒和啤酒。这些都是我喜欢的东西!
*singing* Whiskey, booze, and big women. These are the things I love!
*唱歌* 威士忌、烈酒和大女人。这些都是我喜欢的东西!
  • 咆哮
*snarls*
*咆哮*
*snarls*
*咆哮*
  • 咂嘴
*lip smacking sounds*
*咂嘴声*
*lip smacking sounds*
*咂嘴声*