第67行: | 第67行: | ||
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_hugh_greetmorn_02.mp3|en = Another day, another duke. What can I get you?|zh = 新的一天,新的公爵币。你有什么需要的吗?}} | {{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_hugh_greetmorn_02.mp3|en = Another day, another duke. What can I get you?|zh = 新的一天,新的公爵币。你有什么需要的吗?}} | ||
{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_hugh_greetmorn_03.mp3|en = It's a good day to shoot some zed heads. What do you say?|zh = 今天是去射杀丧尸的好日子啊,你说对吧?}} | {{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_hugh_greetmorn_03.mp3|en = It's a good day to shoot some zed heads. What do you say?|zh = 今天是去射杀丧尸的好日子啊,你说对吧?}} | ||
− | {{7D2DAudio|file = | + | {{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_hugh_greetmorn_04.mp3|en = Let's just get down to business okay? Not feeling like any chatty Cathy.|zh = 我们直接说正事行不?不想扯那么多有的没的。}} |
− | {{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_hugh_greetmorn_05.mp3|en = Wipe that smirk off your face Soldier! Ah I'm just fuckin' with ya, whatcha need?|zh = | + | {{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_hugh_greetmorn_05.mp3|en = Wipe that smirk off your face Soldier! Ah I'm just fuckin' with ya, whatcha need?|zh = 把你脸上那傻笑给我收起来,士兵!啊,我跟你开玩笑呢,你需要什么东西?}} |
− | {{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_hugh_greetmorn_06.mp3|en = We're not besties, we're not gonna be hanging out, we're not pen pals, let's just get down to business okay? I'm not feeling real chatty.|zh = | + | {{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_hugh_greetmorn_06.mp3|en = We're not besties, we're not gonna be hanging out, we're not pen pals, let's just get down to business okay? I'm not feeling real chatty.|zh = 我们不是死党,我们不会一起出去玩,我们也不是笔友,我们直接说正事行不?我不想扯那么多有的没的。}} |
=== 下午问候 === | === 下午问候 === | ||
第350行: | 第350行: | ||
=== 新游戏 === | === 新游戏 === | ||
− | {{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_hugh_new_game.mp3|en = Hey, looks like you shot your way through the game... why don't you start over and do it all again?|zh = 嘿,看样子你一路开火,通关了游戏……何不重新开始,再来一次?}} | + | <!---{{7D2DAudio|file = 7D2D_trader_hugh_new_game.mp3|en = Hey, looks like you shot your way through the game... why don't you start over and do it all again?|zh = 嘿,看样子你一路开火,通关了游戏……何不重新开始,再来一次?}}---> |
+ | *Hey, looks like you shot your way through the game... why don't you start over and do it all again?<br>嘿,看样子你一路开火,通关了游戏……何不重新开始,再来一次? | ||
== 音效 == | == 音效 == | ||
*咳嗽 | *咳嗽 |
2024年9月3日 (二) 22:50的版本
商人休专营武器和弹药,对玩家的态度较为一般。因为喜欢倒卖军火,语音也是比较强势且好战。休对公爵的态度也是非常瞧不起的,认为他们都是胆小的混蛋。
通知
开门
Trader Hugh's is now open. It's a great day to buy guns and ammo. | |
商人休的店开门了,今天是个买枪支弹药的好日子啊。 |
Good morning, survivors. Trader Hugh's is now open. | |
早上好啊,幸存者们,商人休的店现在开门了。 |
Welcome to Trader Hugh's. We have the best weapons in Navezgane. | |
欢迎光临商人休的店,我们这儿有着全纳维戈恩最棒的武器。 |
即将关门
Trader Hugh's is closing soon, so stock up on munitions and have a safe evening. | |
商人休的店马上就要关门了,所以赶紧备足弹药,过一个安全的夜晚吧。 |
Trader Hugh's is closing soon, so get your shit and get out! | |
商人休的店马上就要关门了,所以赶紧买完东西滚蛋! |
Trader Hugh's is closing soon, so figure out what you want and get on down the road. | |
商人休的店马上就要关门了,所以赶紧想好你要买什么东西,然后走人吧。 |
关门
Trader Hugh's is now closed. | |
商人休的店现在关门了。 |
This is Trader Hugh. We are now closed but make sure to stop back tomorrow we restock often. | |
我是商人休,我们现在关门了,但明天一定要再来啊,我们经常补货的。 |
We are now closed. Get too close to the gate and I'll shoot. | |
我们现在关门了,别离门口太近,不然我会开枪的。 |
打折促销
We are running a 10% sale on all items right now, stop in and check us out. | |
我们现在全场九折优惠。快来瞧一瞧看一看。 |
All guns and ammo are 15% off so stock up or die when you run out of ammo. | |
全场枪支弹药八五折优惠,快来囤货吧,不然等你打光子弹就等死吧。 |
All merchandise is 15% off today, stock up! The blood moon is coming. | |
今天全场商品八五折优惠,快来囤货吧!血月之夜要来了。 |
问候
初次问候
Welcome to Trader Hugh's. We specialize in firearms and ammunition, but might have some other shit laying around. | |
欢迎光临商人休的店,我们专营火器和弹药,但也许也会卖一些其他东西。 |
I'm Hugh, but you can call me sarge. If you want to kill somethin', you have come to the right place. | |
我是休,但你可以叫我中士。如果你想要干掉什么东西,那你就来对地方了。 |
Welcome to Trader Hugh's. We mostly sell guns and ammo, but have a bit of everything. | |
欢迎光临商人休的店,我们主营枪支和弹药,但什么东西都有一点。 |
普通问候
You again? Looking to kill somethin'? | |
又是你啊?想要去干掉什么东西吗? |
I've got guns and ammo. No pity, no remorse. | |
我这儿有枪支有弹药,但没有怜悯和悔恨。 |
Greetings. If you need guns and ammo, you've come to the right place. | |
你好啊,你要是需要枪支和弹药,那你就来对地方了。 |
Best to be prepared BEFORE the apocalypse, but I'm glad you've come to your senses. | |
最好是在灾变之前就做好准备,但我很高兴你醒悟过来了。 |
Looking to kill some zed heads? I've got all flavors of death and destruction right here. | |
想要去杀几个丧尸?我这儿有各种口味的死亡和毁灭。 |
Hello. What can I do you for? | |
你好,有什么需要的吗? |
I hope you're not one of those White River fanatics. What can I do for you? | |
我希望你不是那些白河狂热分子中的一员。有什么需要的吗? |
If you need a good firearm, you've come to the right place. | |
如果你需要一把好火器,那你就来对地方了。 |
We buy, sell, trade and have work... if you're able. | |
我们这儿提供买卖、交易和工作机会……前提是你得做得来。 |
You look a little light on ammo, can we help you out? | |
你的弹药好像不太多了,需要我们帮助吗? |
If you are here to buy, I've got the best selection of firearms in the wasteland. | |
如果你是来购物的,我这儿有全荒野最顶尖的火器。 |
Guns, knives, ammo, explosives, I've got it all. | |
枪支、刀子、弹药、爆炸物,我这儿啥都有。 |
You again? I know you're not here to see my pretty face. What can I get ya? | |
又是你啊?我知道你不是来欣赏我英俊的脸庞的。有什么需要的吗? |
Well I was just about to take a shit, so hurry up and go about your business. | |
我刚想去拉屎,所以你要什么快点说。 |
We sell guns and ammo, and have a little bit of everything else. | |
我们主营枪支和弹药,别的东西我们也有一点。 |
We're open from dusk til dawn. Wait, no it's the other way around. I need some more Blackstrap coffee... | |
我们从黄昏一直营业到黎明,等会儿,不对,是反过来。我得再来点黑带咖啡才行…… |
What are you hunting today? | |
你今天要猎杀什么? |
It's a good day to buy some weapons. | |
今天是买武器的好日子啊。 |
You're not a pacifist, are you? We sell guns here, not pity. | |
你不是和平主义者吧?我们这儿贩卖的是枪支,不是怜悯。 |
It's not a charity, but if you got the dukes, we've got the guns. | |
这不是在做慈善,不过只要你有公爵币,我们就有枪卖给你。 |
We're getting low on ammo, so you should buy everything you can, while you can. | |
我们的弹药越来越少了,所以你应该趁现在还买得到,把能买的一切都买下来。 |
You look like you've seen some action since the last time you were in here. How many kills ya got?. | |
看样子你自从上次来这里以后经历了一些战斗,你击杀了几个? |
Well, I'm in the selling mood if you're in the buying mood. | |
嗯,如果你现在想买东西,那我也想卖东西。 |
We buy and sell about everything. What will it be? | |
我们这儿买卖几乎任何东西。你有什么需要? |
What do you want? | |
你想要什么东西? |
I remember you. What will it be today? | |
我记得你,今天有什么需要? |
What are you shooting today? | |
你今天要射杀什么啊? |
Oh it's you. I can't see so well with only the one eye. Don't ask about it either. | |
噢,是你啊。我只有一只眼,所以看得不太清楚。你也别问那是怎么回事。 |
You look like a little girl. Carry an M60 for a few months, and you'll be a big ol grizzly bear, just like me. | |
你看着像个小女孩似的。你拿把M60扛它几个月,你就会像头大灰熊一样了,就像我这样。 |
These guns will make you a fucking bad-ass. Just like me. | |
这些枪会让你变成他妈的硬汉,就像我一样。 |
If you want crazy firepower, we got it. If you want crazy, we got that too, so don't fuck with me. | |
如果你想要疯狂的火力,我们这儿有。如果你想要疯狂,我们这儿也有,所以别惹我。 |
What's your pleasure? If you like up close and personal we've got knives, clubs, knuckles, you name it. | |
你喜欢什么?如果你喜欢近身肉搏,那我们这儿有刀子、棍棒、拳套,你说得出来的我们这儿都有。 |
I hope you're the buyin' type and not the browsin' type. | |
我希望你是来买东西的,不是只看两眼就走人。 |
清晨问候
Morning, let me get some coffee, and I'll be right with you.*gruff* | |
早上好,先让我喝杯咖啡,我马上就来。*粗哑的声音* |
Another day, another duke. What can I get you? | |
新的一天,新的公爵币。你有什么需要的吗? |
It's a good day to shoot some zed heads. What do you say? | |
今天是去射杀丧尸的好日子啊,你说对吧? |
Let's just get down to business okay? Not feeling like any chatty Cathy. | |
我们直接说正事行不?不想扯那么多有的没的。 |
Wipe that smirk off your face Soldier! Ah I'm just fuckin' with ya, whatcha need? | |
把你脸上那傻笑给我收起来,士兵!啊,我跟你开玩笑呢,你需要什么东西? |
We're not besties, we're not gonna be hanging out, we're not pen pals, let's just get down to business okay? I'm not feeling real chatty. | |
我们不是死党,我们不会一起出去玩,我们也不是笔友,我们直接说正事行不?我不想扯那么多有的没的。 |
下午问候
Afternoon. | |
下午好。 |
Shut the fuck up Donny! Oh, wait you're not Donny. I don't see that great since that bear tore my eye out. I don't know if I told you that story, but.. | |
你他妈给我闭嘴,唐尼。噢,等会儿,你不是唐尼。自从那头熊把我的一只眼挖出来之后,我看东西就不是很清楚了。不知道我有没有跟你讲过那个故事,不过…… |
Have we met? I don't see that good since the duke took my eye. | |
我们之前见过面吗?自从公爵干瞎我一只眼后,我的视力就没那么好了。 |
It's always good to be packin' ordnance. | |
打包武器总是让人高兴。 |
You look kinda soft. A big ass gun will make you hard, just like me. | |
你看上去有点软弱,一把威猛的枪会让你看着像硬汉,就像我一样。 |
傍晚问候
Evening. We got a little stock left. What can I get for you? | |
晚上好,我们还剩一点存货。你有什么需要的吗? |
Step up to the counter, I can't see in the evening since I lost my eye in the war. | |
到柜台前面来,自从我在战争中瞎了一只眼,我一到晚上就看不清楚东西了。 |
What's it gonna be this fine evening? | |
你在这个美好的夜晚来有何贵干? |
Good evening. We restocked just a minute ago. Have a look. | |
晚上好,我们一分钟前刚补完货,看看吧。 |
Evening. | |
晚上好。 |
晚间问候
We're closing up, so get your shit and get the fuck out. | |
我们快要关门了,所以你赶紧买完东西滚蛋。 |
You last-minute types just piss me off. Always running late, never prepared. | |
你这种什么事都要拖到最后才来干的人真让我恼火。总是迟到,做什么都没准备。 |
I've been drinking whiskey since five, five years old that is *laugh*, so don't go pissing me off. | |
我从五岁起就开始喝威士忌了,五岁啊*笑声*,所以你可别惹火我。 |
Those zombies sure get fired up at sundown. You best purchase something before we close. | |
那些丧尸一到日落就会兴奋起来,你最好在我们关门之前买点东西。 |
血月问候
Oh it's my favorite day of the week, the blood moon. Great target practice on the zed heads. | |
噢,今天是一周中我最喜欢的一天,血月之夜,是拿那些丧尸来练打靶的绝佳机会。 |
Make sure to stock up on guns and ammo for the blood moon. You don't want to end up as dinner for the zed heads. | |
一定要备足枪支弹药来迎接血月之夜,你也不想变成那些丧尸的晚餐吧。 |
Blood moons are good for business, and business is good. | |
血月之夜让我生意兴隆,而有生意做就是好事。 |
Tonight is a blood moon. Make sure you stock up on supplies. | |
今晚是血月之夜,你可一定要备足补给。 |
I see a blood moon a-rising. I see zombies on the way. | |
我看见一轮血月正在升起,我看见丧尸们正在过来。 |
玩家生病问候
Did you get bit? We sell knives to cut off any infected limbs. | |
你被咬了吗?我们这儿有刀子出售,可用来切掉任何被感染的肢体。 |
Well, you look like you were in a good scrap. | |
哎哟,看样子你经历了一场恶战啊。 |
Infection, broken bones... if you had a loaded gun, none of these things would be a problem, now would they? | |
感染、骨折……只要你有一把装着子弹的枪,这些都不是问题,对吧? |
If you're sick, just turn around and get the fuck out of here! | |
你要是不舒服,就转身然后他妈的滚出去! |
If you're infected, we sell guns and ammo that will fix your problem. | |
你要是感染了,我们这儿有枪支和弹药出售,可以解决你的问题。 |
任务
接受任务
Good coin for a good cause. What's not to like? | |
正当理由挣来的优厚报酬,有什么不喜欢的? |
I envy you. Nothin' better than putting the dead back in the ground. | |
我真羡慕你,没有比让死人回到土里去更棒的事了。 |
Wisest choice you ever made. Now come back in one piece so I can get my cut. | |
这是你做过最明智的选择。你可要安然无恙地回来,那样我才能拿到我的那份。 |
Killin' zed heads? I'd do these jobs for free if I wasn't stuck runnin' the shop. | |
杀丧尸?要不是我要看店,让我免费干这活儿我都愿意。 |
Very good. Now don't get yourself killed, I want that commission. | |
很好。你可别死了,我还想拿佣金呢。 |
Excellent. Don't forget to stock up on ammo before you leave. | |
很好。记得备足弹药再走。 |
Adventure and carnage go together like Sham and Moonshine. | |
冒险和杀戮就像山威和私酒一样,相得益彰。 |
Don't just stare at my handsome face, get your ass out there and get the job done. | |
别光盯着我英俊的脸看啊,快给我滚出去把那活儿干了。 |
Let me give you a bit of advice. Shoot first, ask questions later. | |
我给你个小建议吧。先开枪,再提问。 |
I hope to see you soon, and don't get yourself killed. | |
希望很快能再见到你,你可别死了。 |
Go in guns blazing. That way you have to buy some more ammo. | |
全副武装地冲进去。那样你就得再多买点弹药了。 |
You can always quit a job if things get too hairy. I'd go down in a blaze of glory, but that's just me. | |
如果情况太棘手,你任何时候都可以放弃工作。要是我,我会选择带着荣光倒下,但那只是我的风格。 |
完成任务
Well you're back! And still in one piece. Here's your reward. | |
噢,你回来啦!而且安然无恙。来,这是你的报酬。 |
How many zed heads did you kill? I love a good war story. | |
你干掉了几个丧尸?我喜欢美妙的战争故事。 |
You got the job done! Now I can pay my tribute to the Duke. | |
你完成了那份工作!现在我可以向公爵进贡了。 |
Good job. Make sure to spend your reward on more guns and ammo. | |
干得好。一定要用你拿到的报酬再买点枪支和弹药啊。 |
See, working pays the bills and keeps your pockets full of ammo. | |
看吧,工作能让你付清账单,还能让你的口袋装满弹药。 |
I knew you had it in you, great work. | |
我就知道你有本事。干得好! |
Not too shabby. Let's see how you handle the next one. | |
还不赖。我们看看你下一个活儿会干得怎么样。 |
Good work. There's always more work to do if you are interested. | |
干得好。只要你有兴趣,活儿什么时候都有得干。 |
That was some good work. | |
这活儿干得很好。 |
Good work soldier. Keep this up and I'll put in a good word for you with the Duke. | |
干得好,士兵。继续好好表现,我会在公爵面前替你美言几句的。 |
取消任务
Are you shittin' me? | |
你在耍我吗? |
If you want to buy the best guns, you've got to get your hands dirty. | |
如果你想买到最棒的枪支,你就得不怕干脏活。 |
You won't find a better job anywhere else. | |
你在别处找不到比这更好的活儿了。 |
Well, go fuck yourself then! | |
哼,那就去你妈的吧! |
This generation has no backbone. | |
现在这代年轻人都是没骨气的软脚虾。 |
Well, what kind of lazy piece of shit are you? | |
哼,你到底是个多懒的废物啊? |
The Duke will hear about this! | |
公爵会听说这事的! |
If you got a better way of making dukes, I need to know about it. | |
如果你有更好的挣公爵币的路子,你得告诉我。 |
What kind of low life begs for a job and then walks away? | |
什么样的人渣会求别人给一份工作,然后又一走了之? |
I don't know how you survived this long not working. | |
我不知道你是怎样做到不工作还能活这么久的。 |
Shut the fuck up and get out of my shop! | |
闭上你他妈的嘴,滚出我的店! |
任务还未完成
Didn't I just give you a job? Let's finish that up first. | |
我不是刚给了你一份工作吗?先把那工作干完再说吧。 |
Uhh... the last time I checked, you still had some work you needed to finish. | |
呃……我上次查的时候,你手头上还有需要完成的工作。 |
Don't you already have a job to do? | |
你不是已经有工作要做了吗? |
If you finish that other job, I'll have something for you. | |
如果你干完其他活儿,我会给你点东西。 |
Finish the job I gave you, then we'll talk. | |
你先完成我之前给你的那份工作之后我们再谈。 |
提供任务
I've got some nasty work if you're hungry enough. | |
如果你实在饿得不行了,我这儿也有一些脏活。 |
Are you a gun for hire? If you're not afraid of a few zed heads, I've got some work for you. | |
你是雇佣兵吗?如果你不怕丧尸,我有些活儿给你。 |
If you want money to buy guns, you've got to work for it. | |
如果你想要钱来买枪,那你就得干活来挣。 |
Shit man, making money to kill stuff? Sign me up. | |
我去,哥们,杀东西来挣钱?算我一个。 |
You gotta work if you wanna eat. Take a look. | |
你要想有饭吃就得干活。看看吧。 |
I've got work if you are interested. It ain't no picnic, though. | |
如果你有兴趣的话,我这儿有些活儿。不过那可不容易。 |
Nothin' better than getting paid for handin' out death certificates. | |
发死亡证明还有钱拿,没有比这更棒的事了。 |
You seem like you could use some dukes. I've got some jobs if you don't mind getting dirty. | |
你看上去好像很缺公爵币。如果你不介意弄脏自己的手的话,我这儿有些活儿。 |
Dukes for killin' zed heads? Sign me up! | |
杀丧尸有公爵币拿?算我一个! |
I've got the work if you need the dukes. | |
如果你需要公爵币,我这儿有些活儿。 |
I think I've got a job or two. | |
我这儿好像有一两个活儿。 |
This work we do makes the world a better place, and keeps the dukes rolling my way. | |
我们干的这个活儿让世界变得更美好,也让我有源源不断的公爵币进账。 |
I've got a particular problem, can you help me out? | |
我遇到点麻烦,你能帮帮我吗? |
We pay in dukes and ordnance. What's not to like? | |
我们会给你公爵币和武器当报酬,有什么不喜欢的? |
特殊任务
Hey you've proven your grit. Can you help me with a big problem? | |
嘿,你证明了自己很勇敢,能帮我解决一个大问题吗? |
You're a lifesaver. Now here, just like I promised, this is from my secret stash. | |
你真是我的救星啊。给,按我之前答应你的,这是我的秘密藏品。 |
If you pull this off I'll reward you with something special. | |
如果这事你干成了,我会奖励你一样特别的东西。 |
Here, everything you need to know is in this note. | |
给,你需要知道的一切都在这张字条上写着。 |
交易
打开交易面板
Bandit threat? Just moving targets with my gear. | |
强盗威胁?用上我的装备,他们不过就是移动的靶子。 |
Ask and see—my gear makes undead hesitate. | |
问问看——我的装备让丧尸都不敢轻举妄动。 |
I've got everything from sharp sticks to rocket launchers. | |
从尖锐之棍到火箭发射器,我这儿什么都有。 |
Only the finest instruments of destruction this side of the apocalypse! | |
我这儿只有灾变发生前最精良的毁灭工具! |
I've got guns for days. Just tell me what you're in the market for. | |
我这儿有很多枪,你就告诉我想要什么样的就行了。 |
Heh, everything guaranteed to make you feel like a badass. | |
哈,我这儿所有的东西保证都能让你觉得自己是个硬汉。 |
I've got enough firepower to start a war... or end one. | |
我拥有足够的火力发动一场战争……或者结束一场战争。 |
Ah, the sweet smell of gunpowder! Take a look! | |
啊,美妙的火药味!看看吧! |
Think you can outrun my bullets in Bob’s vehicle? Good luck. | |
你觉得你开鲍勃的载具能快得过我的子弹吗?那祝你好运吧。 |
Guns, guns, and more guns! | |
枪,枪,更多的枪! |
Weapons aplenty, survivor. | |
武器多着呢,幸存者。 |
Looking to arm up? Check these out. | |
想要武装自己吗?看看这些吧。 |
You waste my time, I’ll feed you to the zombies. | |
你浪费我的时间,我就拿你去喂丧尸。 |
Pick a weapon and get out. | |
赶紧挑把武器然后滚蛋。 |
This isn’t charity. Pay up or pay the consequences. | |
这里不是慈善机构,要么付钱,要么付出代价。 |
This isn’t a place for browsers. It's buy or die. | |
这里不欢迎只逛不买的家伙,要么买,要么死。 |
Keep your hands where I can see them, or I’ll remove them. | |
把你的手放在我能看得见的地方,不然我就把你的手剁掉。 |
I got weapons that can gut a zedhead in seconds—wanna see? | |
我有些能在几秒钟之内将一个丧尸开膛破肚的武器,想看看吗? |
Drop your weapons or drop your drawers. | |
放下你的武器,不然你就脱掉内裤。 |
Keep staring and you’ll be staring down a gun barrel. | |
你再这么盯着看,我就拿枪指着你,让你盯个够。 |
Buy your piece or rest in peace. | |
要么买武器,要么安息。 |
Think Joel’s gear will save you? Not from what I’m selling. | |
你觉得约珥的装备能救你的命?碰上我出售的武器你就不用想了。 |
Need ventilation for Joel's armor? Buy my ammo! | |
要给约珥的护甲透透气?买我的弹药吧! |
Joel’s armor? My rounds pierce that joke. | |
约珥的护甲?我的子弹穿透那东西就跟玩儿似的。 |
Seen Joel’s armor? Those bullet holes? Courtesy of my ammo. | |
见过约珥的护甲没?上面的那些子弹孔?是我的弹药打出来的。 |
Jen sells hope in a bottle; I sell certainty in a bullet. | |
杰恩卖的瓶子里装的是希望,而我卖的子弹里面装的是确定性。 |
Trust Jen’s remedies? I’d rather trust a zedhead for a hug. | |
你信杰恩的药?我宁愿相信丧尸会给我个拥抱。 |
You got taste? Prove it. | |
你很有品味?证明给我看。 |
Bob’s for escaping; I’m for confronting. | |
鲍勃卖的东西是用来逃跑的,我卖的东西是用来对抗的。 |
A vehicle is good until it breaks down! My weapons are reliable. | |
载具在坏掉之前是很好!而我的武器经久耐用。 |
guns... ammo... KNIVES. | |
枪支……弹药……刀子。 |
See the goods, not the eye. Got it? | |
你要看商品,而不是我的眼睛,懂了吗? |
May I see your inventory? What is this, a tea party? Just look! | |
我能看看你的库存吗?这是在干什么?开茶会吗?看就是啦! |
Watch your mouth, or I’ll shut it for you! Permanently. | |
管好你的嘴,不然我来帮你把它闭上!永久闭上。 |
May I? May I?! Just look! | |
可以吗?可以吗?!看就是啦! |
Sure, look around. And it’s none of your business how the eye went. | |
可以,看吧。还有,我这只眼怎么没的不关你的事。 |
What are you buying? | |
你要买什么? |
Have a looksie! | |
看看吧! |
达成交易
Having good ordnance is a healthy start to a glorious day. | |
拥有良好的武器是开始美好一天的健康方式。 |
You made a great decision. | |
你做了个很棒的决定。 |
Now you're armed and dangerous! Just like me. | |
现在你手执武器,非常危险!就跟我一样。 |
Packing heat is always a good idea. | |
带上武器永远是个好主意。 |
I feel a little hope inside me every time I make a sale. The thought that I helped someone splatter the brains of a zed head just fills my heart with joy. | |
每做成一笔生意,我的内心都燃起一点希望。一想到我帮别人打爆了一个丧尸的脑袋,我就满心欢喜。 |
I hope you put this to good use and kill some zed heads or some of those White River freakshows. | |
希望你好好利用它,杀几个丧尸或者那些白河怪胎。 |
Happy trails and happy hunting. | |
祝你旅途愉快,狩猎愉快。 |
Helping the dead stay dead, one customer at a time. | |
帮助亡者保持死去的状态,一次一个客户。 |
Now that's the one. | |
这就对咯。 |
Yeah buddy. | |
没错,伙计。 |
Keep it comin'. | |
继续。 |
交易取消
I've got little patience for candy-ass window shoppers! | |
我对那些只逛不买的软蛋没什么耐心! |
Damn, waste of fuckin' time. | |
去你的,浪费老子时间。 |
Well, I hope the zed heads get a full belly tonight on your sorry ass. | |
哼,我希望今晚你这没用的家伙能让丧尸们饱餐一顿。 |
Shut the fuck up and get out of my shop. | |
闭上你他妈的嘴,滚出我的店。 |
Well, what a fuckin' pansy. | |
哼,真他妈是个娘娘腔。 |
You do know there is a zombie apocalypse out there, right? | |
你知道外面在闹丧尸吧? |
I hope you know Trader Jen, because I'm gonna put a bullet in your ass the next time you don't buy somethin'. | |
我希望你认识商人杰恩,因为如果下次你还是什么都不买,我就给你的屁股来一枪。 |
If you can't afford a high-quality firearm, you should at least take a job. | |
如果你买不起高品质的火器,那你至少找份工作啊。 |
The WORST decision of your life. | |
这是你这辈子做过最糟糕的决定。 |
We sell jogging shoes. You're gonna need a pair if you don't buy any guns! | |
我们这儿有跑步鞋卖。如果你什么枪都不买,你会需要一双的。 |
Who the fuck do you think you are, comin' in here and wastin' my time? | |
你进来什么都不买浪费我时间,你他妈以为你是谁啊? |
Tell your friends about me. Tell your enemies too, you cheap son of a bitch! | |
向你的朋友介绍一下我,向你的敌人也介绍一下,你这抠门的混蛋! |
There's always tomorrow. For the armed and dangerous, that is. | |
总会有明天。对那些手里有武器的危险家伙来说,这话没错。 |
I knew a pacifist once. Now that he's dead, I guess he wasn't all that bad. | |
我曾经认识一个和平主义者。现在他挂了,我想他也没那么坏。 |
拒绝收购
I don't need any more of those. Fuck off with that shit. | |
我不再需要那玩意了,带着你这破烂滚吧。 |
I got enough of those. | |
那玩意我已经够多了。 |
I'm overstocked on those right now, maybe try another trader. | |
这玩意现在我的库存已经过多了,或者你去问问其他商人要不要吧。 |
Look pal, I'm probably going to be stuck with half the shit you sold me, so I'm not buying any more of those. | |
听着,哥们,你卖给我的这堆破烂可能有一半都要烂在我手里,所以我不会再买那玩意了。 |
收购稀有物品
I haven't seen one of these for a blood moon or two. | |
我已经隔了一两个血月之夜没见过这东西了。 |
I'd ask where you got this, but I don't wanna know. | |
我本来要问你这玩意是在哪儿得来的,但我不想知道。 |
Hell, you didn't wipe the blood off it. My kinda man, straight to business. | |
哎呀,你连上面的血迹都没擦啊。直截了当,风格和我一样。 |
Ooh, I might keep this for my private collection. | |
噢,我说不定会拿这件作为我的私人收藏。 |
其他
传闻
The Duke provides order to all this chaos, and he buys a lot of guns, so it's a win-win situation. | |
公爵为这一片混乱带来了秩序,而且他买了很多枪,所以这是个双赢的局面。 |
The Duke ain't no saint, but at least you know who he is and what he's capable of. | |
公爵不是圣人,但至少你知道他是谁以及他有何实力。 |
The Duke buys more guns in a day than all the rest of these jackasses do in a year. | |
公爵一天买的枪比所有其他蠢货一年买的都多。 |
The Duke supports the right to bear arms. He's got my vote, not that he needed it. The Duke gets what the Duke wants. | |
公爵支持持枪权。我支持他,不过他也不需要我的支持。公爵想要的东西他都会得到。 |
It's just a matter of time before the Duke finds Noah and crushes those White River rats. | |
公爵早晚会找到诺亚并干死那些白河鼠辈。 |
The Duke's winning this war for a reason. He buys all his guns from us. | |
公爵打赢这场战争是有原因的,他的所有枪支都是在我们这里买的。 |
Noah's too soft to ever make a real difference. | |
诺亚太软弱了,很难有什么作为。 |
Those White River fanatics are all talk with their hopes and their dreams. | |
那班白河狂热分子全都在讲他们的希望和梦想。 |
I think those White River fanatics are just bandits. They hide their faces, so they can rob you blind. | |
我认为那些白河狂热分子就是强盗。他们把脸遮起来,那样他们就能把你洗劫一空了。 |
If there's a way out of this mess, it sure as shit won't be following those White River candy-asses. | |
要说当前这混乱的局势有什么出路的话,那肯定不会是跟着那些白河软蛋。 |
Noah had the nerve to ask me for credit. Said he'd pay me back when he takes down the Duke. I told him no dukes, no guns. | |
诺亚居然敢跟我赊账,他说等他扳倒了公爵就还我钱。我跟他说,没有公爵币就别想有枪。 |
Noah thinking he can take down the Duke is a pipe dream. The Duke is well-armed, well-funded and has an army. | |
诺亚觉得他能扳倒公爵,简直是白日做梦。公爵武器精良,资金充足,而且手下还有一支部队。 |
Trader Rekt sells good food, great booze, and supports the Duke, so what's not to like? | |
商人雷克特出售美食美酒,而且还支持公爵,所以有什么理由不喜欢他? |
The only reason Trader Jen is in business is that most people can't aim a gun. | |
商人杰恩能在那行做下去的唯一原因是大部分人都不会用枪瞄准。 |
Trader Jen and her tampon bandages. Real men ain't got time to bleed. | |
商人杰恩和她的卫生棉条绷带。真男人才没有时间流血呢。 |
Trader Rekt's booze is better than his food. | |
商人雷克特卖的酒要比他卖的食物好。 |
Trader Rekt is a patriot, just like me. | |
商人雷克特是个爱国者,就像我一样。 |
That Trader Joel is no better than a used car salesman. | |
那个商人约珥跟个二手车推销员差不多。 |
Those White River idiots are the ones causing all the drama. The Duke is just keeping the peace. | |
所有这些乱七八糟的事都是那些白河蠢货搞出来的。公爵只是在维护和平而已。 |
If the Duke didn't protect us, we'd all be zed heads by now. | |
要不是公爵保护我们,我们现在全都变成丧尸了。 |
I would say that Trader Brandon's a pussy, but that's an insult to pussies. | |
我本想说那个商人布兰登是个怂包,但那样说太侮辱怂包了。 |
提示
You can make your own ammo, but I doubt it's as good as ours. | |
你可以自己造弹药,但我不相信你造出来的能和我们的一样好。 |
You can get brass to make ammo from radiators. | |
你可以从散热器中获得黄铜来造弹药。 |
I don't know how it works, but drinking water when you are on fire seems to douse the flames. | |
我不知道原理是什么,但你在着火时喝水似乎可以扑灭火焰。 |
If you like to mine, you can make your own gunpowder from coal and nitrate. | |
如果你喜欢挖矿,那你可以用煤和硝酸盐来自己造火药。 |
The wasteland is no picnic. I wouldn't go there without a high-powered, high-quality firearm and a few thousand rounds. | |
荒野可不是闹着玩的,要是没有威力强劲的高质量武器和几千发子弹,我是不会去那里的。 |
You can drink out of lakes if you are desperate. Beats dying. | |
你要是实在渴得不行了,可以喝湖里的水,总比渴死强。 |
If you shoot off too many rounds, you might draw in a horde. | |
你要是射了太多发子弹,可能会引来一大群丧尸。 |
A modified weapon will do more damage. | |
改装过的武器会造成更多伤害。 |
独白
*mumbles* Where'd I put that gun oil? | |
*咕哝* 我把枪油放哪儿了? |
*mumbles* Sweep up around here. The place is a fucking mess. | |
*咕哝* 把这里打扫干净。这地方真是一团糟。 |
*mumbles* Somebody better clean up around here. Hmm? Not me! Ha. | |
*咕哝* 最好有人来打扫一下这里。嗯?不是我!哈。 |
Where the hell are the guns? | |
枪在哪儿? |
Where the hell are those ammo boxes? | |
那些弹药箱在哪儿? |
Where the fuck did I put that? Ha. | |
我他妈的把它放哪儿了?哈。 |
长时间静止
Hey! Steal anything from my shop, and you'll regret it. | |
嘿!你如果敢偷我店里的东西,你会后悔的。 |
Have a look, but don't touch anything without buying it first. | |
看看吧,不过没付钱之前不准碰任何东西。 |
I'm missing some items. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you? | |
我有些东西不见了,你不会刚好知道点什么吧? |
Tell you what, you buy something and I won't shoot you. | |
告诉你,只要你买点东西,我就不开枪射你。 |
You either buy something or get the fuck out of here. | |
你要么买东西,要么他妈的滚出去。 |
We buy about anything, but prefer guns and ammo. You know, useful things. | |
我们什么都买,不过最好是枪支和弹药,你懂的,就是有用的东西。 |
If you shoot first and ask questions later, you won't need any medical supplies. | |
如果你先开枪后提问,那你就不需要医疗用品了。 |
I've got guns, not patience. Pick something! | |
我有枪,但没耐心,挑点什么吧! |
People are always asking me if we sell flamethrowers. Look at my face. | |
总有人问我卖不卖火焰喷射器。你看我的脸。 |
I think the Duke's got it right. You ain't makin' an omelet without breakin' some eggs. | |
我认为公爵说得对,不敲碎几个鸡蛋是做不成煎蛋饼的。 |
I heard Higashi Labs made this virus just so they could sell us a cure. Well, look how that turned out. | |
我听说东实验室当初做出这种病毒只是为了卖解药给我们,哼,看看结果怎么样了。 |
Trader Bob sold me a vehicle one time and it broke down before I even made it home. You tell that son of a bitch he owes me a new one. | |
商人鲍勃曾经卖过一辆载具给我,结果还没开到家它就坏掉了。你去告诉那个混蛋,他欠我一辆新的载具。 |
I've got no patience for all this browsing. Buy a gun, load it with ammo, and shoot the fucking zombie already. | |
我没耐心陪你在这里逛来逛去。你赶紧买把枪,装上子弹,然后去射杀那些该死的丧尸。 |
Trader Jen seems nice enough, but she's too soft. | |
商人杰恩看上去人不错,但她太软弱了。 |
I shoot customers who don't buy anything. *chuckle* They probably should have bought me out of bullets. | |
我会开枪射那些什么都不买的顾客。*轻笑*他们应该买光我的子弹的。 |
Trader Joel thinks he's hot shit. He ain't. | |
商人约珥自以为很了不起,其实根本不是。 |
What the... you're still here? | |
我去……你还在啊? |
(clear throat and short mild cough) | |
(清嗓子和轻微的短咳声) |
Some things are better now than before the apocalypse. No more phones and all that internet drama. | |
有些方面是现在比灾变之前好的,没有了电话和网络那些乱七八糟的玩意。 |
It's the wild west again, and I'm on the right side of a .44. | |
现在又回到狂野西部的时代了,而手里拿着.44的人是我。 |
I need to get some coffee. If you find any Blackstrap out there, I'll buy it off of you. | |
我需要些咖啡,如果你在外面找到黑带咖啡,你有多少我买多少。 |
玩家偷窃
I get it, it's tough out there. But you steal from me again, and we're gonna have a problem! | |
我懂,外面很艰难。但你要是再偷我的东西,那就别怪我对你不客气! |
I knew I didn't like you the moment I laid eyes on you. | |
我第一眼见到你就知道我不喜欢你。 |
Damn thief! Get out of my store! | |
该死的小偷!滚出我的店! |
I figured you would rip me off. That's why I inflate my prices for you. | |
我就知道你会偷我东西,所以我才有意报高价给你。 |
You put that back right now! | |
你马上把它放回原位! |
想让玩家打工
Hey I've heard your kicking some ass out there. Come in I've got a special job for you. | |
嘿,我听说你在外面大杀四方啊。进来吧,我有个特别的活儿给你。 |
Word in the apocalypse is that you've been real busy taking out the trash. I've got a special job for you, come in and we'll talk. | |
末世里有传闻说你在忙着清理垃圾。我有个特别的活儿给你,进来我们谈谈吧。 |
- 玩家之前在商人鲍勃接任务
Rumor has it you been doing a lot of work for Trader Bob. If you want some better jobs stop by my place. | |
有传闻说你给商人鲍勃干了很多活儿。不过如果你想接一些更棒的活儿,那就来我的店吧。 |
- 玩家之前在商人杰恩接任务
I've heard you've been getting all cozy with Trader Jen. Well if you want some real work stop in to see me, you won't regret it. | |
我听说你跟商人杰恩的关系很好。如果你想干点正经的活儿,那就来找我吧,你不会后悔的。 |
- 玩家之前在商人约珥接任务
Joel's been keeping you busy, but I've got jobs with your name on them. Stop by, this is important work. | |
约珥一直让你忙个不停,不过我这儿有几份专门为你准备的工作。过来看看吧,这是很重要的工作。 |
- 玩家之前在商人雷克特接任务
I know you love doing work for your buddy Trader Rekt, but I've got some big paying jobs. Come see me and I'll give you the details. | |
我听说你喜欢给你的哥们商人雷克特干活,但我这儿有些报酬很丰厚的活儿。来找我吧,我详细跟你讲。 |
邀请接见
I don't know what you did, but that Noah character from those White River fanatics wants to meet you. I'd tell that yellow son of a bitch to go fuck himself, but whatever, it's your funeral. Go meet him and see what he wants. | |
我不知道你干了什么,不过那群白河狂热分子里那个叫诺亚的家伙想见你。我很想叫那个懦弱的混球滚蛋,不过随便吧,那是你要操心的事。去见见他,看看他有何目的吧。 |
I don't know what you did, but those White River Rats came in and were asking about you. Come in, and I'll give you the details. | |
我不知道你干了什么,不过那些白河鼠辈来找过你。进来吧,我详细跟你讲讲。 |
So you must have done something right. The Duke sent his men in here looking for you and they want to have a sit down. What an honor it would be to meet the Duke. | |
你肯定是做对了什么事。公爵之前派人来这里找你,他们想跟你好好谈谈。能见到公爵是莫大的荣幸啊。 |
Well holeee shit man! The Duke's men were here looking for you. Get your ass in here and I'll give you the details. | |
我的天啊,哥们!公爵的手下之前来这里找过你呢,快进来,我详细跟你讲讲。 |
痛苦回应
*pain grunt then mumbles* What the!? | |
*痛苦地咕哝着* 什么!? |
*pain grunt then mumbles* Hey! Stop that! | |
*痛苦地咕哝着* 嘿!别再这样了! |
*pain grunt then mumbles* Hey! | |
*痛苦地咕哝着* 嘿! |
*pain grunt* If you hit me again, I'll kill you! | |
*痛苦地咕哝* 如果你再打我,我就杀了你! |
*pain grunt* If you hit me again, I'll kill you! | |
*痛苦地咕哝* 如果你再打我,我就杀了你! |
新游戏
- Hey, looks like you shot your way through the game... why don't you start over and do it all again?
嘿,看样子你一路开火,通关了游戏……何不重新开始,再来一次?
音效
- 咳嗽
*coughing* | |
*咳嗽* |
*coughing* | |
*咳嗽* |
*coughing* | |
*咳嗽* |
*coughing* | |
*咳嗽* |
- 死亡呻吟
*death grunts* | |
*死亡呻吟* |
*death grunts* | |
*死亡呻吟* |
*death grunts* | |
*死亡呻吟* |
*death grunts* | |
*死亡呻吟* |
*death grunts* | |
*死亡呻吟* |
- 大笑
*laughing* | |
*大笑* |
*laughing* | |
*大笑* |
*laughing* | |
*大笑* |
*laughing* | |
*大笑* |
*laughing* | |
*大笑* |
*laughing* | |
*大笑* |
*laughing* | |
*大笑* |
*laughing* | |
*大笑* |
*laughing* | |
*大笑* |
*laughing* | |
*大笑* |
*laughing* | |
*大笑* |
*laughing* | |
*大笑* |
*laughing* | |
*大笑* |
*laughing* | |
*大笑* |
*laughing* | |
*大笑* |
*laughing* | |
*大笑* |
*laughing* | |
*大笑* |
*laughing* | |
*大笑* |
*laughing* | |
*大笑* |
- 痛苦
*pain grunt* | |
*痛苦地咕哝* |
*pain grunt* | |
*痛苦地咕哝* |
*pain grunt* | |
*痛苦地咕哝* |
*pain grunt* | |
*痛苦地咕哝* |
*pain grunt* | |
*痛苦地咕哝* |
*pain grunt* | |
*痛苦地咕哝* |
*pain grunt* | |
*痛苦地咕哝* |
*pain grunt* | |
*痛苦地咕哝* |
- 打虫子
*grumble sounds* | |
*发牢骚* |
*grumble sounds* eh...what the fu... | |
*发牢骚*哎,什么鬼…… |
*grumble sounds* get out...GET OUT OF HERE!!! | |
*发牢骚*滚……滚出去! |
*grumble sounds* | |
*发牢骚* |
*gun shot* HA! One fucking fly less. | |
*枪声*哈!又少了一个该死的苍蝇。 |
*gun shot* One less fucking fly. | |
*枪声*又少了一个该死的苍蝇。 |
*gun shot* One less fucking fly. | |
*枪声*又少了一个该死的苍蝇。 |
*gun shot* Ha! One less fucking fly. | |
*枪声*哈!又少了一个该死的苍蝇。 |
*gun shot* Ha! Hugh 71. Flies 0. Ha. When I find that nest, I'll use my flamethrower. | |
*枪声*哈!休71分,苍蝇0分。哈!等我找到巢穴,我会用喷火枪。 |
*gun shot* Ha! Hugh 71. Flies 0. Ha. | |
*枪声*哈!休71分,苍蝇0分。哈! |
When I find that nest, I'll use my flamethrower. | |
当我找到那个巢穴时,我会用我的火焰喷射器。 |
When I find that nest, I'll use my flamethrower. | |
当我找到那个巢穴时,我会用我的火焰喷射器。 |
- 咂嘴声
*lip smacking sounds* | |
*咂嘴声* |
*lip smacking sounds* | |
*咂嘴声* |
*lip smacking sounds* | |
*咂嘴声* |
*lip smacking sounds* | |
*咂嘴声* |
*lip smacking sounds* | |
*咂嘴声* |
*lip smacking sounds* | |
*咂嘴声* |
- 叹息
*sighs* | |
*叹气* |
*sighs* | |
*叹气* |
*sighs* | |
*叹气* |
*sighs* | |
*叹气* |
*sighs* | |
*叹气* |
*sighs* | |
*叹气* |
- 清嗓子
*clears throat* | |
*清嗓子* |
*clears throat* | |
*清嗓子* |
*clears throat* | |
*清嗓子* |
*clears throat* | |
*清嗓子* |
- 吹口哨
*whistling* | |
*吹口哨* |
*whistling* | |
*吹口哨* |
*whistling* | |
*吹口哨* |
- 咕哝
*grunts* | |
*咕哝* |
*grunts* | |
*咕哝* |
*grunts* | |
*咕哝* |
*grunts* | |
*咕哝* |
*grunts* | |
*咕哝* |
*grunts* | |
*咕哝* |
*grunts* | |
*咕哝* |
*grunts* | |
*咕哝* |
*grunts* | |
*咕哝* |
*grunts* | |
*咕哝* |
*grunts* | |
*咕哝* |
*grunts* | |
*咕哝* |
*grunts* | |
*咕哝* |
*grunts* | |
*咕哝* |
*grunts* | |
*咕哝* |
*grunts* | |
*咕哝* |
- 哼哼
*humming* | |
*哼哼* |
*humming* | |
*哼哼* |
- 唱歌
*singing* Guns and ammo! Guns and ammo! Ha! Guns and ammmoooo! Guns and guns and ammo. | |
*唱歌* 枪支和弹药!枪支和弹药!哈!枪支和弹药!枪支和枪支和弹药。 |
*singing* Guns and ammo! Guns and ammo! ...and maybe knives. | |
*唱歌* 枪支和弹药!枪支和弹药!...也许还有刀。 |