(建立内容为“==点击人物== {{WAR3Audio|File=sylvanaswhat1|Script=I have no times for games.|Translation=我可没时间陪你玩游戏。}} {{WAR3Audio|File=sylvanaswhat2|S…”的新页面) |
小 (→死亡时) |
||
第15行: | 第15行: | ||
{{WAR3Audio|File=sylvanastaunt1|Script=Even the trolls have more brains than you.|Translation=就连巨魔都比你聪明。}} | {{WAR3Audio|File=sylvanastaunt1|Script=Even the trolls have more brains than you.|Translation=就连巨魔都比你聪明。}} | ||
==死亡时== | ==死亡时== | ||
− | {{ | + | {{WAR3Audio|File=sylvanasdeath|Script=Ahhhh! Urgh! Uh!|Translation=}} |
2022年4月6日 (三) 00:53的版本
点击人物
I have no times for games. | ||
我可没时间陪你玩游戏。 |
I have a land to defend. | ||
我们的家园由我来保卫。 |
We elves are not easy prey. | ||
我们精灵可不是好惹的。 |
You dare threaten me? | ||
你胆敢威胁我? |
战吼
For Quel'Thalas! | ||
为了奎尔萨拉斯! |
闲聊时
I am the Ranger-General of this land. | ||
我是这片土地的游侠将军。 |
I can hit a bird in the eye, flying. | ||
我可以一箭正中飞鸟的眼睛。 |
None may threaten the elf lands. | ||
任何人都别想威胁精灵的土地。 |
You'll regret ever entering my forests. | ||
你会后悔踏进我的森林的。 |
Come taste the wrath of the elves. | ||
尝尝精灵的怒火。 |
嘲讽
Even the trolls have more brains than you. | ||
就连巨魔都比你聪明。 |
死亡时
Ahhhh! Urgh! Uh! | ||