小 |
小 (→死亡时) |
||
第31行: | 第31行: | ||
==死亡时== | ==死亡时== | ||
{{WAR3SFX|File=dragonhawkdeath1|Script=SFX|Translation=音效}} | {{WAR3SFX|File=dragonhawkdeath1|Script=SFX|Translation=音效}} | ||
− |
2022年4月6日 (三) 01:30的版本
准备就绪
Glory to the blood elves. | ||
荣耀属于血精灵。 |
点击人物
Prepare to fly. | ||
随时起飞。 |
What is it? | ||
什么事? |
Be quick, human! | ||
利索点,人类! |
My powers are ready. | ||
我的力量蓄势待发。 |
Where must we fly? | ||
要我们飞到哪? |
施加指令
I fly. | ||
乘风飞翔。 |
The sky is mine. | ||
天空任我翱翔! |
Winds guide me. | ||
风,会指引我。 |
Clear the skies. | ||
肃清空域。 |
攻击时
Strike! | ||
出击! |
Choke on this! | ||
尝尝这个! |
Accept the pain! | ||
品尝这份痛苦! |
They shall all burn! | ||
他们会葬身火海! |
No retreat! | ||
绝不撤退! |
战吼
My fury is unleashed! | ||
我的怒火熊熊燃烧! |
闲聊时
Permission to buzz the tower. | ||
请求掠过塔台。 |
I'll hit the brakes, he'll fly right by. | ||
我在空中急停,让他飞到我前面。 |
Tell Blizzard I'd make a great action figure. | ||
告诉暴雪,把我做成玩偶,卖相绝对好。 |
That's right, pal...adin, I am dangerous. | ||
你说对了,伙……焰法师,我危险得很。 |
Get that filthy cursor away from me. | ||
把你肮脏的指针拿开。 |
We're currently hovering at a comfortable altitude of 15 feet. | ||
我们此刻正盘旋在令人舒适的高空,飞行高度……五米。 |
What's a mountain goat doing up here? | ||
云朵里怎么有只山羊? |
Drop the villager, drop it, drop it. | ||
把村民放下来,放下来,放下来。 |
死亡时
SFX | |
音效 |