小 (文本替换 - 替换“{{HOKBanner|name=”为“{{HOKBanner|zh={{PAGENAME}}|name=”) |
|||
第2行: | 第2行: | ||
{{Quote|老兵不死,只会逐渐凋零。}} | {{Quote|老兵不死,只会逐渐凋零。}} | ||
− | {{HOKBanner|zh= | + | {{HOKBanner|zh=黄忠|name=KOH_Icon_huangzhong.png|title=燃魂重炮|desc=第一次让久经沙场的老兵感到与周遭世界格格不入,源自自己所在的军团为了更强的力量开始屈从血族的诱惑。对此黄忠嗤之以鼻,他坚持身而为人,死时也应以人的身份离去。}} |
== 大厅语音 == | == 大厅语音 == |
2024年4月14日 (日) 16:46的最新版本
“ | 老兵不死,只会逐渐凋零。 | ” |
燃魂重炮 Media:王者荣耀_人物播报_黄忠.mp3
| |
第一次让久经沙场的老兵感到与周遭世界格格不入,源自自己所在的军团为了更强的力量开始屈从血族的诱惑。对此黄忠嗤之以鼻,他坚持身而为人,死时也应以人的身份离去。 |
大厅语音
Time to make an explosive appearance! | |
是时候来发炸裂的开场了! |
The strong remain strong! | |
强者恒强! |
I have spent my whole life demolishing the towers of my opponents. | |
一把年纪,都活在了拆迁对面这件事上。 |
移动语音
The strong do not need to explain themselves. | |
彪悍的人生不需要解释。 |
An excellent cannon requires the best fodder! | |
优秀的机关,值得以优秀的炮灰擦拭。 |
The loving care of your elder has been fed into the barrel. Now, feel its warmth! | |
来自长者的慈爱关怀已进了炮膛,好好感受下温暖! |
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away. | |
老兵不死,只会逐渐凋零。 |
Justice may be late, but it will never forget to hit you on the head. | |
正义或许会迟到,但绝不会忘记砸到你的头顶。 |
技能语音
Come on, let's hurt each other good! | |
来吧,互相伤害吧! |
Ha ha ha! Wipe them out! | |
摧枯拉朽的力量! |
I'll blow a hole in your soul! | |
一击入魂! |
挑衅语音
Ya don't like my cannon? Well, it feels the same way about you. | |
看我的大炮不顺眼吗?抱歉,它对你的感受也是如此。 |
击杀语音
I'll blast you to pieces! | |
将你轰成渣! |
死亡语音
Age is just a number… | |
不服老…… |