avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

“回声(守望先锋2)/击杀语音”的版本间的差异

 
(未显示另一用户的1个中间版本)
第20行: 第20行:
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000066525.0B2|en=I possess over six million combat protocols. Do you have any?|zh=我搭载了超过六百万种战斗程序。你呢?}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000066525.0B2|en=I possess over six million combat protocols. Do you have any?|zh=我搭载了超过六百万种战斗程序。你呢?}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000066529.0B2|en=Successful new combat pattern detected! Registering….|zh=检测到可行的新战斗模式!正在记录……}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000066529.0B2|en=Successful new combat pattern detected! Registering….|zh=检测到可行的新战斗模式!正在记录……}}
 +
*迷彩 & 隐踪
 +
{{OW2Audio|File=00000006848D.0B2|en=Confirming. The target is dead.|zh=正在确认。目标已死亡。}}
 +
{{OW2Audio|File=000000068496.0B2|en=You are unworthy of further study.|zh=你没有进一步研究的价值。}}
 +
{{OW2Audio|File=000000068497.0B2|en=And I didn't even use maximum firepower.|zh=我的火力等级都还没调整到最大值。}}
 +
{{OW2Audio|File=000000068498.0B2|en=Kill confirmed, logged, and saved.|zh=确认击毙,已记入档案并储存。}}
 +
{{OW2Audio|File=00000006849C.0B2|en=Filing under rudimentary combat.|zh=将本案例归入初阶战斗档案。}}
 +
守望先锋成员
 +
{{OW2Audio|File=000000068499.0B2|en=I'd like to report a missing Overwatch agent.|zh=报告,有位“守望先锋”特工失踪了。}}
 +
战地指挥官{{OW2Hero|末日铁拳}}
 +
{{OW2Audio|File=00000006849B.0B2|en=The Strike Commander is down.|zh=战地指挥官已被解决。}}
 +
黑爪成员
 +
{{OW2Audio|File=00000006849E.0B2|en=I was told Talon agents were dangerous.|zh=他们还说“黑爪”特工很危险呢。}}
  
 
== 击败特定英雄 ==
 
== 击败特定英雄 ==
第50行: 第62行:
 
*{{OW2Hero|死神}} {{OW2Hero|黑影}} {{OW2Hero|莫伊拉}} {{OW2Hero|黑百合}} {{OW2Hero|西格玛}} {{OW2Hero|毛加}} 或 {{OW2Hero|末日铁拳}}
 
*{{OW2Hero|死神}} {{OW2Hero|黑影}} {{OW2Hero|莫伊拉}} {{OW2Hero|黑百合}} {{OW2Hero|西格玛}} {{OW2Hero|毛加}} 或 {{OW2Hero|末日铁拳}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000005FC85.0B2|en=You're one of Talon's best? Interesting.|zh=你是“黑爪”的精英成员?有意思……}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000005FC85.0B2|en=You're one of Talon's best? Interesting.|zh=你是“黑爪”的精英成员?有意思……}}
 +
*{{OW2Hero|朱诺}}
 +
{{OW2Audio|File=000000068C4E.0B2|en=Extraterrestrial destroyed.|zh=异星来客已消灭。}}
 +
{{OW2Audio|File=000000068C57.0B2|en=Perhaps you need to learn more quickly.|zh=或许你还得学得再快一点。}}
  
 
== 地形击杀 ==
 
== 地形击杀 ==

2024年8月27日 (二) 00:27的最新版本

< 返回上级:回声

最后一击

Target offline.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
目标已离线。

Target destroyed.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
目标已消灭。

Working as intended.
按计划进行中。

I should try that again.
我应该再试一次。

Retaining effective strategies.
策略有效,储存中。

Threat neutralized.
威胁已排除。

That's how it's done.
就该如此。

How's that for combat effectiveness?
战斗效率够高吗?

My skills are improving!
我的技术提高了!

A success!
成功了!

Effective.
效果不错。

Guess where I learned that one?
猜猜我是从哪里学的这招?

An ideal result.
结果很理想。

Oh dear. They should really update your circuit matrix.
真可惜,你的电路矩阵需要好好更新一下了。

Quite the serendipitous happenstance!
这是一个偶然的意外!

The probability of your survival is… oh. Nevermind.
根据计算,你的存活率是……噢,当我没说。

Please reconsider the feasibility of that attempt.
请重新考虑刚才那种行为的可行性。

I possess over six million combat protocols. Do you have any?
我搭载了超过六百万种战斗程序。你呢?

Successful new combat pattern detected! Registering….
检测到可行的新战斗模式!正在记录……

  • 迷彩 & 隐踪

Confirming. The target is dead.
正在确认。目标已死亡。

You are unworthy of further study.
你没有进一步研究的价值。

And I didn't even use maximum firepower.
我的火力等级都还没调整到最大值。

Kill confirmed, logged, and saved.
确认击毙,已记入档案并储存。

Filing under rudimentary combat.
将本案例归入初阶战斗档案。

守望先锋成员

I'd like to report a missing Overwatch agent.
报告,有位“守望先锋”特工失踪了。

战地指挥官OW2 Doomfist Icon.png末日铁拳

The Strike Commander is down.
战地指挥官已被解决。

黑爪成员

I was told Talon agents were dangerous.
他们还说“黑爪”特工很危险呢。

击败特定英雄

  • 人类

Ah. Human error.
啊。人为失误。

E54:decommissioned.
E54:已拆除。

OR15? decommissioned.
OR15:已拆除。

It's not like you to be careless.
你大意了,这不像你。

You've been "scrapped"!
你已被“报废”。

Now that was "glorious"!
这才叫“战绩彪炳”!

Only through conflict do we evolve.
不经历冲突怎能不断进化。

Hm... what is that melody?
嗯……这是什么旋律呢?

Time for a change in leadership.
是时候换一个指挥官了。

Think fast!
你应该思考得再快一点!

Oh! Do I need to be nerfed?
噢!我也太硬霸了吗?

Mercy? I haven't learned that, yet.
天使?我还不能理解这种东西。

So long, cowboy.
再见,牛仔。

You're one of Talon's best? Interesting.
你是“黑爪”的精英成员?有意思……

Extraterrestrial destroyed.
异星来客已消灭。

Perhaps you need to learn more quickly.
或许你还得学得再快一点。

地形击杀

Farewell!
永别啦!

I hope you prepared a parachute.
希望你带了降落伞。

Thank you for testing the ledge for me!
谢谢你替我测试这段悬崖!

Safe landing!
祝你安全着陆!

Long live the queen!
女王万岁!

I thought you knew how to fly?
我还以为你会飞呢?

复仇击杀

Tit for tat!
一报还一报!

Learning from mistakes is crucial for growth.
从错误中学习是成长的关键。

Paid you back!
扯平了!

Revenge served cold, just like you taught me.
复仇要冰冷无情,这是你教我的。

特殊击杀

  • 击杀空中目标

Aerial superiority achieved.
已夺取制空权。

Looks like I had the high ground.
看来我拿下了制高点。

  • 空对空击杀

Air-to-air engagement successful!
空对空作战已胜利!

OW AbilityIcon Sticky Bombs.png黏性炸弹

About time!
炸得正好!

Glad you stuck with it!
很高兴你能坚持到最后!

Patience pays off.
耐心会有回报。

And... done!
就这样……搞定!

Down they go!
目标已解决!

The wait is over.
等到结果了。

Target cyberblasted.
目标机体已废除。

Just like the asteroids from the practice chamber!
就像训练舱里的小行星!

连续击杀

Maximized combat efficiency.
战斗效能最大化。

Confirming multiple eliminations.
确认消灭多个目标。

Enact. Repeat. Improve.
执行,重复,进步。

Success breeds success.
成功是成功之母。

Peak performance achieved!
巅峰表现已达成!

All that learning paid off!
这就叫学以致用!

I have reached optimal efficiency!
效能已提升至最佳状态!

近战击杀

Watching Winston paid off!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
这是跟温斯顿学的!

Ouch, that must hurt!
噢,那一下很疼吧!

That didn't sound good at all!
那一下听起来可不好受!

I am more durable than I look.
不要以为我很脆弱。

I wouldn't get too close!
我可不会离这么近!

Perfectly executed close combat.
近身战斗模块完美执行。

Dr. Liao would've wanted that.
廖博士肯定也想那么干。