avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2054个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

“巴蒂斯特(守望先锋2)/击杀语音”的版本间的差异

第5行: 第5行:
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000005803F.0B2|E|en=Was you or me, sister.|zh=我们俩只能活一个,女士。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000005803F.0B2|E|en=Was you or me, sister.|zh=我们俩只能活一个,女士。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000058453.0B2|E|en=Stop coming after me.|zh=别再缠着我了。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000058453.0B2|E|en=Stop coming after me.|zh=别再缠着我了。}}
{{OW2Audio|File=00000005847D.0B2|E|en=(Haitian Creole) Nice shot!|zh=}}
+
{{OW2Audio|File=00000005847D.0B2|E|en=(Haitian Creole) Nice shot!|zh=打得不错!}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000006196D.0B2|en=Tangled in the wrong web.|zh=你选错猎物了。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000006196D.0B2|en=Tangled in the wrong web.|zh=你选错猎物了。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000006196E.0B2|en=(Haitian Creole) For the last time, no is no.|zh=再说最后一次,不就是不。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000006196E.0B2|en=(Haitian Creole) For the last time, no is no.|zh=再说最后一次,不就是不。}}

2022年11月5日 (六) 16:53的版本

< 返回上级:巴蒂斯特

最后一击

I don't think you're going to make it.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我看你已经没救了。

Was you or me, brother.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我们俩只能活一个,兄弟。

Was you or me, sister.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我们俩只能活一个,女士。

Stop coming after me.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
别再缠着我了。

(Haitian Creole) Nice shot!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
打得不错!

Tangled in the wrong web.
你选错猎物了。

(Haitian Creole) For the last time, no is no.
再说最后一次,不就是不。

For the last time, no is no.
我不想再说了,不行就是不行。

Take the hint!
放聪明点!

I only keep good company.
我只跟好人一伙。

You knew too much.
你知道得太多了。

Never believed in ghosts.
世上哪有什么鬼。

I always slip through your fingers.
你抓不到我的。

(Haitian Creole) A clean kill.
(海地克里奥尔语)干净利落。

(Haitian Creole) Not everybody survives.
不是每个人都能活下来。

(Haitian Creole) You looked like you needed to lie down.
你最好还是躺着别动。

Pain means you're alive, until it doesn't.
疼说明你还活着,不疼就麻烦了。

Cause of death: medic.
死因:医疗兵。

This is why you hire a professional.
专业的事要交给专业的人。

Barely broke a sweat.
汗都没出。

And stay down.
躺着别动。

That was a fatal shot.
刚才那下要了命了。

It's not your day today.
你今天不太走运嘛。

You don't look so good.
你看起来不太好啊。

No cure for that.
你没救了。

Can't save them all.
不是人人都有救的。

Prescribing indefinite rest.
给你的处方就是长眠。

We're not all cut out for the trenches.
不是什么人都能上战场。

See what happens when you mess with me?.
看到惹我的下场了吗?

That wasn't a very good ending!
这结局不怎么样啊!

I found you, sister!
找到你了,姐妹!

Hey, slow down, man! Ha! What's the hurry_ Haha!
嘿,淡定点,伙计!哈!这么急干嘛?哈哈哈!

That's not how you're supposed to use those boots!
动力战靴可不是这么用的!

You do make it easy, doctor.
有你在真轻松,博士。

击败特定英雄

复仇击杀

(Haitian Creole) I never leave a job unfinished.
被我盯上就别想跑。

Surprised I have a vindictive side?.
没想到我会记仇吧?

I never leave a job unfinished.
挑了事就别想跑。

特殊击杀

  • 超远距离击杀
  • 重伤击杀

连续击杀

(Haitian Creole) Impressive.
真了不起。

Surviving and thriving.
我真是越战越勇。

They're going to need more medics.
他们需要更多的医疗兵。

(Haitian Creole) Surviving and thriving.
活得越久,实力越强。

Now this is a fatal attraction.
这才叫致命的吸引力。

Don't hate a man for his success.
不要嫉妒我的本事。

How unlucky for all of you.
你们还真是不走运。

I never waste my shots.
我弹无虚发。

Don't ask me where I learned that trick.
别问我这招是从哪学来的。

Did I mention I'm an expert?.
我有提过我是专家吗?

So fatal!
招招致命!

Yes, Amari! I could get used to this!
太爽了,艾玛莉!我爱死这感觉了!

  • 连杀
  • 一命多杀

近战击杀

You got too close.
你靠得太近了。

Don't punch above your weight.
这一拳你吃不消的。

(Haitian Creole) You got too close.
你靠得太近了。

(Haitian Creole) Sorry. You were in my way.
抱歉,你挡着我路了。

Disposed of.
干掉了。