avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

“艾什(守望先锋2)/击杀语音”的版本间的差异

第43行: 第43行:
 
{{OW2Hero|奥丽莎}}{{OW2Hero|法老之鹰}}{{OW2Audio|File=00000005FA08.0B2|en=You'll never take me alive.|zh=你就别想活捉我了!}}
 
{{OW2Hero|奥丽莎}}{{OW2Hero|法老之鹰}}{{OW2Audio|File=00000005FA08.0B2|en=You'll never take me alive.|zh=你就别想活捉我了!}}
 
{{OW2Hero|卡西迪}}{{OW2Audio|File=00000006171B.0B2|en=Read you like a book, Cole.|zh=你那点小把戏我清楚得很,科尔。}}{{OW2Audio|File=00000006171C.0B2|en=Traitors never prosper.|zh=叛徒没有好下场。}}
 
{{OW2Hero|卡西迪}}{{OW2Audio|File=00000006171B.0B2|en=Read you like a book, Cole.|zh=你那点小把戏我清楚得很,科尔。}}{{OW2Audio|File=00000006171C.0B2|en=Traitors never prosper.|zh=叛徒没有好下场。}}
=== {{OW2Hero|卡西迪}}午时已到 ===
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000006171E.0B2|en=Well, would you look at the time.|zh=你不知道现在几点吗?}}
 
  
 
{{OW2Hero|回声}}{{OW2Audio|File=000000061720.0B2|en=Never should have let you get away.|zh=当初就不该放你走。}}
 
{{OW2Hero|回声}}{{OW2Audio|File=000000061720.0B2|en=Never should have let you get away.|zh=当初就不该放你走。}}

2022年11月12日 (六) 03:42的版本

< 返回上级:艾什

最后一击

炸弹最后一击

I enjoy a good roast.
我喜欢烧烤。

Out with a bang.
炸弹送你走。

Never said it'd be pretty.
要你好看,不是真的“好看”。

Hellfire and damnation.
地狱烈焰是你的天谴。

Just thawing you out.
Just thawing you out

普通击杀

I stick up for my crew.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我要对我的家人负责。

Courtesy of the Deadlock Gang.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
这就是死局帮的礼节。

You need to learn the rules.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你得学规矩点。

Don't waste my time.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
不要浪费我的时间。

Right on schedule.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
正合我意。

Bless your heart.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
祝福你的心。

Tell the devil I said howdy.
替我跟魔鬼问个好。

That one's on the house.
那颗子弹是我送你的。

Riding ahead of the herd.
枪打出头鸟。

No sweat off my brow.
我连汗都没流。

I'll be keepin' the change.
这份心意我收下了。

Remember who's in charge.
别忘了谁才是老大。

Know your place.
自不量力。

Outclassed.
哼,实力碾压。

可能是爆头击杀

Bullseye.
正中靶心。

Right on the money.
正中目标。

地形击杀

See you later.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
拜拜。

Aww, gone with the wind.
噢,消散在风里了。

Keep your distance.
别靠我太近。

I'm at the top of my game. You're headed to the bottom.
这一行里我是老大,你就老实在沟里待着吧。

Can’t abide a show-off.
最烦臭显摆的。

Oh, hush.
哦,闭嘴吧你。

击败特定英雄

OW2 WreckingBall Icon.png破坏球

Eugh. Varmint.
呃啊。臭耗子。

Solved our little rat problem.
鼠害解决了。

OW2 Junker Queen Icon.png渣客女王

I'm the queen 'round these parts.
在这片儿,我才是女王。

A royal disgrace.
王室的耻辱。

OW2 Widowmaker Icon.png黑百合

"One shot", huh?
“一枪一个”是吧?

OW2 Orisa Icon.png奥丽莎OW2 Pharah Icon.png法老之鹰

You'll never take me alive.
你就别想活捉我了!

OW2 Cassidy Icon.png卡西迪

Read you like a book, Cole.
你那点小把戏我清楚得很,科尔。

Traitors never prosper.
叛徒没有好下场。

OW2 Echo Icon.png回声

Never should have let you get away.
当初就不该放你走。

From treasure to trash.
宝贝变成破烂了。

OW2 Genji Icon.png源氏

Brought a knife to a gunfight.
都有枪了,你非要用刀。

OW2 Junkrat Icon.png狂鼠

Quit your jibber jabber.
少给我唧唧歪歪的。

OW2 Mei Icon.png

Hell doesn't freeze over that easily.
想让地狱结冰还早得很。

OW2 Mercy Icon.png天使

Angela's singing with the angels now.
“天使”要去见真的天使了。

击杀激素敌人

Think I'm scared of you just because you're glowing?
不会以为你身上发着光我就怕了吧?

复仇击杀

Revenge

特殊击杀

远距离击杀

That shot would make Bars proud.
这一枪连巴斯都会骄傲的。

I can shoot the spines off a cactus a mile away.
我可以在一英里开外打掉仙人掌的刺。

Arbalest rifles_ acc-u-rate at range.
重弩产的步枪:再远一样致命。

针对英雄特殊击杀

OW2 Pharah Icon.png法老之鹰火箭弹幕

No raining over my desert.
降不到我这片沙漠里。

OW2 Pharah Icon.png法老之鹰OW2 Brigitte Icon.png布丽吉塔

*Chuckle* Easy, girl scout.
*轻笑*别激动,小女兵。

OW2 Genji Icon.png源氏龙刃

Bad ninja. Down.
坏忍者。趴下。

OW2 Tracer Icon.png猎空刚回溯

Read you like the morning paper.
你那点心思都写在脸上了。

Bob, did you see that_ Can you believe it?
鲍勃,刚才那下看到没?你敢相信吗?

Damn! Some days, I impress myself!
厉害啊!有时候,我自己都想不到!

连续击杀

KillStreak

  • 连杀
  • 一命多杀

近战击杀

MeleeEnemyKilledRemark