小 (→恐怖博士) |
小 (→坦克) |
||
第26行: | 第26行: | ||
== 坦克 == | == 坦克 == | ||
− | + | {{SQBAudio|File = SB_tank_dep_1.mp3|Script = Here tanky tanky!|Translation = 坦克坦克在这里!}} | |
− | {{SQBAudio|File = SB_tank_dep_1.mp3|Script = |Translation = }} | + | {{SQBAudio|File = SB_tank_dep_2.mp3|Script = Gotta get some wheels!|Translation = 整点轮子代步!}} |
− | {{SQBAudio|File = SB_tank_dep_2.mp3|Script = |Translation = }} | + | {{SQBAudio|File = SB_tank_dep_3.mp3|Script = Tanks are girl's best friend.|Translation = 坦克是女孩最好的朋友}} |
− | {{SQBAudio|File = SB_tank_dep_3.mp3|Script = |Translation = }} | + | {{SQBAudio|File = SB_tank_dep_4.mp3|Script = Power!|Translation = 力量!}} |
− | {{SQBAudio|File = SB_tank_dep_4.mp3|Script = |Translation = }} | + | {{SQBAudio|File = SB_tank_dep_5.mp3|Script = I'll cover you!|Translation = 我来掩护你!}} |
− | {{SQBAudio|File = SB_tank_dep_5.mp3|Script = |Translation = }} | + | {{SQBAudio|File = SB_tank_dep_6.mp3|Script = Let's roll!|Translation = 扫荡全场!}} |
− | {{SQBAudio|File = SB_tank_dep_6.mp3|Script = |Translation = }} | ||
== 火箭炮手 == | == 火箭炮手 == |
2023年5月30日 (二) 13:00的版本
目前实装的海岛奇兵角色有医师、重机枪手(曾经)。
医师
You need medical assistance? | |
你需要医疗援助吗? |
This is what I sign up for! | |
我考个医师证就是用来做这个的! |
Don't shoot, I'm just a doctor! | |
别开枪,我只是个医生! |
Stay still! | |
待好别动! |
You're doing great! | |
你做得很好! |
Just a quick sting! | |
就痛一小下! |
重机枪手
Where's my burrito? | |
我的煎饼在哪? |
You win the lunch. | |
你赢了午餐 |
Pew pew pew! | |
咻咻咻! |
Let off some steam! | |
发泄一下! |
Brothers are everywhere! | |
到处都是兄弟! |
Listen to me! | |
听我号令! |
恐怖博士
By the power of evil science. | |
借助邪恶科学的力量 |
I'm one bad melon farmer. | |
我是一个坏瓜农 |
Don't touch the coat! | |
别碰外套! |
Knowledge is power! | |
知识就是力量! |
I didn't ask for this! | |
我可没要求这些! |
It's doctor, not mister! | |
是博士,不是先生! |
坦克
Here tanky tanky! | |
坦克坦克在这里! |
Gotta get some wheels! | |
整点轮子代步! |
Tanks are girl's best friend. | |
坦克是女孩最好的朋友 |
Power! | |
力量! |
I'll cover you! | |
我来掩护你! |
Let's roll! | |
扫荡全场! |
火箭炮手
炸弹机器人
机器小怪
水晶小怪