avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

“雾子(守望先锋2)/局内触发”的版本间的差异

第137行: 第137行:
  
 
== 脱险 ==
 
== 脱险 ==
 +
*受伤呼唤
 +
{{OW2Audio|File=000000064CDD.0B2|en=No... this isn't my time!|zh=不……我命数未尽!}}
 +
{{OW2Audio|File=000000064D03.0B2|en=Hey... I need a hand!|zh=嘿……帮我一把!}}
 +
{{OW2Audio|File=000000064D04.0B2|en=Please help me get up!|zh=拜托,拉我一把!}}
 +
{{OW2Audio|File=000000064D05.0B2|en=I need help!|zh=我需要帮助!}}
 +
 
*状态不好
 
*状态不好
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000005EFAF.0B2|en=Don't like that.|zh=我讨厌那感觉。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000005EFAF.0B2|en=Don't like that.|zh=我讨厌那感觉。}}

2023年10月7日 (六) 10:52的版本

< 返回上级:雾子

选择英雄

I'll find my own path.
我要走自己的路。

I'll light my own path.
我要照亮自己的路。

更换到此英雄

Hey, it's Kiriko.
嘿,雾子在此。

比赛相关

赛前等待

All right. Let's go.
好了,我们上。

Let's send a message.
给他们送上我们的消息。

Time to take action.
可以开始动手了。

Trouble's here.
我来惹麻烦了。

Let's get our hands dirty.
该干点脏活了。

Keep calm, keep sly.
冷静一点,也要狡猾一点。

Kanezaka is under my protection.
铁坂,以后就由我来守护。

Let me show you around.
我来为你们领路。

We'll show them a trick or two.
那就给他们露一手吧。

Let's get this done.
这次就交给我们了。

Stick with me and fortune will follow.
与我同行,好运自会相伴。

Destiny calls.
命运在召唤。

Time to bring the light back to the universe.
是时候把光芒带回世界了。

How gloomy. Let's change that.
好黑啊,我来扭转天象。

比赛开始

  • 上一轮赢了

Victory, here we come.
胜利在等着我们。

Nice. Let's keep it up.
很好,就这样赢下去。

We might actually win this.
最后的赢家或许就是我们!

  • 上一轮输了

Don't be down. We still got this.
别泄气,我们还有机会。

Change of plans. Let's win this time.
计划有变。这次我们得赢。

Focus, and we might get out alive.
专心致志才有可能笑到最后。

  • 平局后的最后一轮

Now or never. Let's do this.
想赢的话,这是最后的机会。

Don't hold back, 'cause this is it.
把真本事拿出来,这是最后一战了。

Last chance. No pressure.
最后的机会了,别紧张。

重生

Let's get back to it.
该回去战斗了。

I don't give up that easily.
想让我放弃,没那么容易。

I licked my wounds. Let's go.
舔过的伤口恢复了。出发吧。

The spring flows anew.
泉水重焕生机。

Okay. I learned from that.
好吧,学到教训了。

Time to try again.
再试一次吧。

That was interesting.
刚才还真有意思。

Done playing around.
我得认真起来了。

No one's taking my home from me.
谁也别想夺走我的家园。

Time to get clever.
吃一堑,长一智。

Eh. We've got this.
呃,对我们来说都是小意思。

I don't blame them. I was going wild.
不怪他们,是我暴走了。

(Laughs) I guess someone had to stop me.
(大笑)看来有人不得不出手阻止我了。

I draw the Wheel. Let's turn this around.
我抽到了命运之轮。是时候扭转命运了。

The Moon says I'm not waning yet.
月亮说我的运势还未到衰落之时。

Ugh. Feels like Mercury's in retrograde.
是不是水星正在逆行啊?

Fair is foul and foul is fair.
美即丑恶丑即美。

Time to come out of my cave.
我该走出山洞了。

The day's not over yet.
白昼还未结束。

Can't keep the sun down.
落日还会升起。

I'll just keep on rising.
我会再度飞升。

Rise and shine.
太阳再次升起。

队伍少人

Careful, we're outnumbered!
小心,我们的人数处于劣势!

吃急救包

Infused with light.
灵光充盈我心。

Mm. That feels better.
嗯,感觉好多了。

I'm restored.
我恢复了。

Renewed again.
感觉焕然一新。

Bounced back.
恢复活力了。

Recovered and ready.
我痊愈了,随时奉陪。

被完全治疗

Thanks for the heal.
感谢治疗。

(Relieved sigh) Thanks.
(松了口气)谢谢。

(Japanese) Thank you.
(日语)多谢了。

Appreciate it.
非常感谢。

I'm grateful.
感谢你。

Nice to know you have my back.
有你在真是太好了。

Thanks for the touch up.
谢谢你的治愈之术。

被伤害强化

Thanks for the boost.
谢谢你的强化。

Powered up. Nice.
我变强了。很好。

My senses are sharpened.
感官变得更敏锐了。

This might hurt more than usual.
这下可比平时还要疼。

被复活

Hey, thanks.
嘿,谢了。

Look at that. I'm back.
看啊,我回来了。

敌人来了

  • 发现敌人

There they are. Get ready.
他们来了。做好准备。

Let's kick this off!
准备开战吧!

  • 敌人方位

They're on the left!
敌人在左边!

On your left!
在左边!

Above us!
在上面!

Behind you!
当心身后!

They're overhead!
上面有敌人!

Watch behind you!
注意背后!

Coming right at us.
敌人冲我们来了。

They're on the right!
敌人在右边!

Enemies ahead!
前面有敌人!

On the right!
在右边!

They're below us!
敌人在下面!

Down there!
看下面!

  • 敌人在集合

Several bad guys ahead. Just so you know.
提醒一下,前面有几个坏蛋。

That's a handful.
来得真不少。

  • 发现狙击手

Sniper! Don't get shot.
有狙击手!别被打中了。

  • 敌人被复活

They brought one back.
他们救活了一个。

Thought they were dead, but . . . guess not.
还以为他们死了,看来……还没死透。

(Japanese) How troublesome.
(日语)真是麻烦。

Something wicked this way comes.
拇指怦怦动,恶人又归来。

部署物相关

OW AbilityIcon Teleporter.png传送面板

Find the teleporter!
快去找传送面板!

被激素强化

Thanks for the power-up.
谢谢你的强化之术。

Can't stop me now.
现在,我无人能挡。

I'm unstoppable.
没人能阻挡我。

The stars have aligned!
群星归于一列!

脱险

  • 受伤呼唤

No... this isn't my time!
不……我命数未尽!

Hey... I need a hand!
嘿……帮我一把!

Please help me get up!
拜托,拉我一把!

I need help!
我需要帮助!

  • 状态不好

Don't like that.
我讨厌那感觉。

Ugh, I feel sick.
呃,不太舒服。

That doesn't feel good.
感觉不太好。

(Japanese) I feel unwell.
(日语)有点难受。

Come on.
搞什么?

Ugh!
真不走运。

Ah, damn it.
啊,可恶。

(Japanese) That's annoying.
(日语)好烦。

火力全开

The battle ignites me!
这场战斗让我热血沸腾!

I'm on fire.
我火力全开。

Aw, I feel all warm inside.
噢,我的斗魂在燃烧。

My future's bright!
我的未来在闪耀!

团灭

Nobody left, huh?
一个不剩了吗?

That can't be all of them?
他们只有这么点儿人吗?

(Japanese) The weak are food for the strong.
(日语)正所谓弱肉强食。

Done and done.
统统搞定。

(Japanese) Good job!
(日语)干得漂亮!

Nothing escapes the sun.
阳光普照众生。

队友相关

  • 队友倒下

Careful, we lost one!
当心,有人倒下了!

Our teammate's down!
我们的队友倒下了!

  • 队友击杀敌人

You strike with grace.
你的动作很优美。

I saw that. Not bad.
我看到了。身手不错。

Nice. Keep it up.
漂亮。继续加油。

Looks like you've still got it.
看来你的本事还没忘。

Heh, they fell for that move?
呵,他们连那一招都接不住?

Don't know why they thought they could pick a fight with you.
想不通他们怎么敢挑你做对手……

Does that one go on your highlight reel?
那一段会放在你的精彩集锦里吗?

Just like my mom taught you.
不愧是我妈妈的徒弟。

Working some stuff out, huh?
麻烦被你解决啦?

That was bomb.
炸得好。

(Laugh) Copycat.
(笑)学得挺像。

  • 给队友报位置

Sending my position.
正在发送我的位置。

I'm over here.
我在这儿。

  • 拯救队友

Got your back.
我来保护你。

Thank me later.
等会再谢我。

Careful.
小心点儿。

Thought you needed the help.
我看你需要帮助。

You alright?
你还好吗?

You might've heard them coming if you turned your music down.
你要是把音量关小点,也许就能听到他们的动静了。

Watch where you're headed, Shimada!
好好看路,岛田!

  • 复活队友

My crystal ball says you're not done yet.
我用水晶球看到你不该在这里倒下。

I thought your dark magic was supposed to prevent this.
我还以为你的黑魔法能防住那一下呢。

Your case still needs cracking, remember?
你的案子还没破呢,记得吗?

Here, let me help you.
别怕,我来帮你了。

Looks like you need a hand!
看来你需要搭把手!

赛后结算

  • 投票史诗

Done, done, and done.
确实,实至名归。

Are you surprised?
没想到吧?

  • 投票传奇

No biggie.
小意思啦。

Aw yeah!
喔耶!