(→击杀语音) |
小 (文本替换 - 替换“{{HOKBanner|name=”为“{{HOKBanner|zh={{PAGENAME}}|name=”) 标签:移动网页编辑 移动版编辑 |
||
第2行: | 第2行: | ||
{{Quote|福兮祸所伏,祸兮福所倚。}} | {{Quote|福兮祸所伏,祸兮福所倚。}} | ||
− | {{HOKBanner|name=KOH_Icon_mingshiying.png|title=灵魂劫卜|desc=明算万物的卦象,摄人心魂的牡丹,风度翩翩的举止……这位突然出现在长安、被尊称牡丹方士的男人仿佛是"神秘"二字的代名词。没有人知道他从何而来,但他对未来的精准预测令人惊叹。}} | + | {{HOKBanner|zh={{PAGENAME}}|name=KOH_Icon_mingshiying.png|title=灵魂劫卜|desc=明算万物的卦象,摄人心魂的牡丹,风度翩翩的举止……这位突然出现在长安、被尊称牡丹方士的男人仿佛是"神秘"二字的代名词。没有人知道他从何而来,但他对未来的精准预测令人惊叹。}} |
== 大厅语音 == | == 大厅语音 == |
2024年4月14日 (日) 16:29的版本
“ | 福兮祸所伏,祸兮福所倚。 | ” |
灵魂劫卜 Media:王者荣耀_人物播报_明世隐(王者荣耀).mp3
| |
明算万物的卦象,摄人心魂的牡丹,风度翩翩的举止……这位突然出现在长安、被尊称牡丹方士的男人仿佛是"神秘"二字的代名词。没有人知道他从何而来,但他对未来的精准预测令人惊叹。 |
大厅语音
The flowers are in bloom, nurtured by artifice. | |
花如盛世绽放,以人心培育。 |
The heart wanders, inspired by life. | |
心似时光飘零,以生命愉悦。 |
I see a flying dragon in the sky—the image of victory. | |
乾卦,飞龙在天,宜上分。 |
I see worrisome omens. Keep an eye on your allies. | |
无妄,天命不佑,小心队友。 |
I see prosperity in your future. You can still turn the tables. | |
复卦,万物享通,逆境可再兴。 |
Your future is obscure. It doesn't hurt to play it safe. | |
明夷,晦暗之像,顺风当慎行。 |
移动语音
Even an auspicious trigram can't help those who lack the wits to use it. | |
大吉大利的卦象,抵不过栩栩如生的愚蠢。 |
Life is tedious. I want to fill it with strangeness and wonder. | |
人生乏味,我欲令之光怪陆离。 |
Good fortune follows disaster. | |
福兮祸所伏,祸兮福所倚。 |
Overwhelming desire always ends in total despair. | |
过度渴望招致完全绝望。 |
A river of forgetfulness flows in my veins. | |
血管里,流淌着忘川之水。 |
技能语音
As I expected. | |
算无遗策。 |
Some predictions need a bit of help. | |
哈哈哈,小小的推波助澜而已。 |
挑衅语音
Taste the sweet river of forgetfulness. | |
用忘川的水,将你们当作牡丹浇灌。 |
击杀语音
Hahaha... Too young, too naive. | |
哈哈哈哈,你果然太年轻。 |
死亡语音
Only Heaven knows our true fates... | |
人算不如天算。 |