avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

“秩序之光(守望先锋2)/击杀语音”的版本间的差异

 
第111行: 第111行:
 
*击杀使用位移技能的目标
 
*击杀使用位移技能的目标
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000006483B.0B2|en=Perhaps you should think before you act.|zh=也许你出手前应该先思考。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000006483B.0B2|en=Perhaps you should think before you act.|zh=也许你出手前应该先思考。}}
 +
*渣客
 +
{{OW2Audio|File=000000068681.0B2|en=Melted down.|zh=已经熔化了。}}
 +
{{OW2Audio|File=000000068684.0B2|en=Reduced to rust.|zh=都轰成铁锈了。}}
  
 
== 连续击杀 ==
 
== 连续击杀 ==

2024年4月29日 (一) 16:06的最新版本

< 返回上级:秩序之光

最后一击

Why do you struggle against your fate?Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你为何要对抗命运?

All according to plan.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
一切都在计划之中。

Perfect alignment.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
完美的协同。

I see you have not found clarity.
看来你还心有杂念。

An unsightly mistake.
一个丑陋的错误。

I will see my ideals through.
我会坚持自己的理念。

You move so predictably.
你的行动尽在我掌控。

Someday, violence will be unnecessary.
总有一天,暴力将没有意义。

Use your imagination.
发挥你的想象力。

The result of stepping out of line.
打破秩序的下场就是这样。

Was that an attempt at strategy?
这是一种战术策略吗?

There is no place for you in my reality.
我的现实没有你的容身之地。

I sense an absence of determination.
我感觉到有人动摇了。

An expression of reality.
现实就是这么残酷。

You must be living in your own world.
你一定是活在自己的世界里。

Imperfection dematerialized.
瑕疵已清除。

Your presence will not be missed.
我不会想念你的存在。

One step closer to perfection.
距离完美又近了一步。

You are disillusioned.
你的幻想已经破灭。

Enlightening.
很有启发。

Reflect on your flaws.
反省一下缺点吧。

What imprecise movements.
漏洞百出的行动。

Spatial awareness.
我的空间感知。

Precision always defeats brute force.
精细的设计总能战胜蛮力。

  • 巨龙 & 海龙

You are no true dragon.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你不是真龙。

  • 魔术师

Just a bunch of hocus pocus.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
只是些小把戏而已。

A magician never reveals her tricks.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
魔术师绝不会揭穿自己的戏法。

Voila! I made you disappear.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
看!大变活人。

  • 渣客

Look towards the future.
眼睛要盯着未来。

(sigh) Ever the thorn in my side.
(叹气)非要当我的肉中刺。

Scrap for the scrapyard.
废料场多了坨废料。

Complete chaos!
彻底的混乱!

Brittle and broken.
本来就脆,现在又碎了。

击败特定英雄

Forgive me, Tekhartha.
原谅我,泰哈撒。

Lacking in form, lacking in function.
结构粗糙,功能匮乏。

Chaos and cruelty... a terrible combination.
混乱而残忍……可怕的组合。

Your mentality remains trapped in that bubble.
你的心智还困在泡泡里。

Ironclad technology... how archaic.
铁甲公会的技术……过时了。

You will never understand.
你永远不会明白。

Your vision is delusional.
你的愿景不过是泡影。

You are a fool to believe in your actions.
你居然相信这样的事业,愚蠢。

There can only be one true reality.
现实真正的样子只能有一个!

Not so graceful anymore.
优雅不复存在。

Such dissonance of the mind.
如此混乱无序的心智。

(Sigh) Put on some shoes. Please.
(叹气)你就不能穿双鞋吗?

I am sorry it came to this, Niran.
事情变成这样,我很抱歉,涅兰。

That was from a class you missed.
这是在你翘的那堂课上教的。

You went astray, my friend.
你踏上了歧途,我的朋友。

(sigh) A waste of a masterful architech.
(叹气)真可惜,明明是个优秀的光子建筑师。

Ice fractures beautifully.
冰的破碎,美轮美奂。

I thought we had more in common.
我还以为我们能有更多共同点。

As always, you lack perspective.
你一如既往地缺乏远见。

(Sigh) Stop your racket.
(叹气)别再吵了。

Finally, I can hear myself think.
我终于能听到自己的声音了。

Brilliance wasted on chaos.
混乱荒废了你的才华。

  • 击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Stealth.png隐秘潜行OW2 Sombra Icon.png黑影

I see you now.
现在,我看到你了。

地形击杀

(laughs).Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
(大笑)

I recommend observing your surroundings.
我建议你观察一下周围的环境。

Environmental awareness.
要有环境意识。

复仇击杀

I had not forgotten you.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我没有忘记你。

Did you think I would forget?
你以为我会忘记吗?

It was simply what you deserved.
这都是你自找的。

特殊击杀

  • 超远距离击杀

My technology cares not for intervening distance.
距离对我的技术没有影响。

A noble attempt, Niran.
高尚的做法,涅兰。

  • 击杀使用终极技能的目标

This moment is mine.
这一刻属于我。

You broadcast your intentions so clearly.
非要把心里的想法说得那么大声。

OW AbilityIcon Sentry Turret.png哨戒炮

Watch your surroundings.
记得留心周围。

Such a lack of awareness.
真是缺乏意识。

What efficient defenses.
高效的防御。

Another accurate prediction.
又一次精准预测。

Quite an effective placement.
十分高效的部署。

A constructive use of space.
建设性的空间利用方法。

You walk the wrong path.
你走错路了。

You should watch where you're going.
不看路是很危险的。

  • 击杀使用位移技能的目标

Perhaps you should think before you act.
也许你出手前应该先思考。

  • 渣客

Melted down.
已经熔化了。

Reduced to rust.
都轰成铁锈了。

连续击杀

The balance shifts in my favor.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
胜利的天平已向我倾斜。

I impress myself.
我太佩服自己了。

Certainty and precision.
百灵百验,必然而然。

A motif in the making.
图案不断重复。

A new pattern emerges.
新的模式开始循环。

Reality favors repetition.
现实往往会循环往复。

  • 渣客

Such a turbulent display!
好一场狂野的炫耀!

近战击杀

Presto!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
没想到吧!

Get away.
走开。

Out of my space.
离我远点。

You are too close.
你离得太近了。

  • 渣客

That may require a tetanus shot.
估计得打针破伤风了。