小 |
小 (→古巴) |
||
第37行: | 第37行: | ||
{{RA2Audio|File = taucu01.mp3 |Script=How can I fight without money?|Translation=我没钱咋打仗呢?}} | {{RA2Audio|File = taucu01.mp3 |Script=How can I fight without money?|Translation=我没钱咋打仗呢?}} | ||
{{RA2Audio|File = taucu02.mp3 |Script=I attack now.|Translation=我现在就要发动进攻了}} | {{RA2Audio|File = taucu02.mp3 |Script=I attack now.|Translation=我现在就要发动进攻了}} | ||
− | {{RA2Audio|File = taucu03.mp3 |Script=Help me, you | + | {{RA2Audio|File = taucu03.mp3 |Script=Help me, you fool!|Translation=快救我,你个傻子!}} |
{{RA2Audio|File = taucu04.mp3 |Script=If you would do something, I might do something.|Translation=如果你能搞点事情,我也可能会搞点事情}} | {{RA2Audio|File = taucu04.mp3 |Script=If you would do something, I might do something.|Translation=如果你能搞点事情,我也可能会搞点事情}} | ||
{{RA2Audio|File = taucu05.mp3 |Script=Surrender!|Translation=快投降!}} | {{RA2Audio|File = taucu05.mp3 |Script=Surrender!|Translation=快投降!}} |
2022年2月18日 (五) 13:27的版本
嘲讽语音并非完全嘲讽,只因它的内部文件命名为Taunts,翻译过来便是嘲讽。在多人真人遭遇战中通过按下F5~F12而触发。
不知道什么原因,游戏内只实装了苏俄和美国的嘲讽语音分别作为苏联和盟军两大阵营的嘲讽语音。在游戏目录里每个国家都拥有自己专属的嘲讽语音。这里展示的是英语版本,另外还有官方的德语、法语和韩语版本。
语音大致内容
F5:示意自己缺钱了
F6:示意要发动进攻
F7:请求盟友支援
F8:请求盟友分散敌人注意力
F9:威胁敌人投降
F10:爽朗的笑声
F11:嘲讽敌人手段卑鄙
F12:胜利的骄傲
美国
Gosh, darn it! I need more cash! | |
天呐,妈的,我需要更多的钱 |
Yippee Ki-Yay, I’m going in! | |
哦吼,我要行动了! |
Any time you wanna get into the fight, just jump on in. | |
任何时候只要你想打仗,打就完事了 |
Try to distract him, I’ve got a plan. | |
试着让他分心,我有一个计划 |
If you give up now, I promise amnesty for you and your men. | |
如果你现在投降,我保证会赦免你和你的手下 |
Hahahahahahahahaha... | |
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈… |
That was a coward’s tactic. | |
那是懦夫才用的战术 |
It’s too late to surrender now! | |
现在投降太晚咯! |
英国
I am running a little low of cash. | |
我现在钱有点少 |
Attention! I am about to attack. | |
注意!我要发动进攻了 |
Your help would be greatly appreciated. | |
我将会非常感谢您的援助的 |
Try to get enemies' attention, me and the lads are going to try something. | |
去分散敌人注意力,我和伙计们要搞点事情 |
Perhaps you should surrender, and avoid further bloodshed. | |
也许你应该投降,以避免流更多的血 |
Hahaha | |
哈哈哈哈哈 |
That’s was hardly fair, now was it? | |
那也太不公平了,不是吗? |
Heads up old boy, here I come. | |
老男孩们抬起头来,我要来咯 |
古巴
How can I fight without money? | |
我没钱咋打仗呢? |
I attack now. | |
我现在就要发动进攻了 |
Help me, you fool! | |
快救我,你个傻子! |
If you would do something, I might do something. | |
如果你能搞点事情,我也可能会搞点事情 |
Surrender! | |
快投降! |
Hahahahaha. | |
哈哈哈哈哈 |
Your cheap sniveling little coward. | |
你这个卑鄙的小懦夫 |
As if there was ever any doubt. | |
就好像还有什么疑问一样 |
法国
I have run out of money. | |
我钱用光了 |
I think I may actually attack. | |
我觉得我要进攻了 |
I'm getting slaughtered, I will have to surrender in moments! | |
我正在被屠杀,我必须马上投降! |
Distract our Enemy! And I may try something. | |
分散敌人注意力,我会尝试做点什么 |
Surrender! No, I don’t mean I surrender, I mean you surrender. | |
投降!不,我不是说我投降,我是让你投降 |
Ah hahahahaha… | |
啊哈哈哈哈哈… |
Even a trained monkey could execute that maneuver! | |
就算一个受过训练的猴子都能执行那个动作! |
Are you ready for me to crush you like the bug that you are? | |
你已经准备好迎接我像踩扁虫子一样打败你了吗? |
德国
I need money immediately. | |
我需要钱,立刻马上! |
The time to attack is now. | |
现在该发动进攻了 |
Send help or you will soon be on your own. | |
赶快增援我要不然你一会就只能孤军奋战了 |
Distract him, I have something clever in mind. | |
分散他们注意力,我脑子里有一些非常精明的想法 |
Surrender! You are all but beaten. | |
投降!你们除了被打败走投无路 |
Hahaha | |
哈哈哈哈 |
I will get you for that. | |
我会让你付出代价的 |
Ah, victory. | |
啊,胜利的滋味! |
伊拉克
As unbelievable as it may seem, I am out of money. | |
正如你看到的那样令人难以置信,我没钱了 |
I am about to attack. | |
我即将发动进攻 |
You must send help. Don’t ask questions, just do as you are told. | |
你必须援助我,别问我为啥,照我说的做就对了 |
If you distract our enemy, I will execute my master plan. | |
如果你能吸引我们的敌人,我就会执行我的大师计划 |
It will be very boring for me, but perhaps you should surrender. | |
对于我来说确实挺无聊了,也许你该投降了 |
Hahaha | |
哈哈哈哈哈 |
I will make you pay for that. | |
我会让你付出代价的 |
Is not my army beautiful? Behold, as it destroys everything you own. | |
我的军队不漂亮吗?看吧,他会摧毁你拥有的一切 |
韩国
My resources are exhausted. | |
我的资源都耗尽了 |
My men are ready, soon we will attack. | |
我的军队都准备好了,马上就会发动进攻 |
My soldiers are being slaughtered, send help! | |
我的士兵们被屠杀了,快来支援! |
Distract our enemy, commander, and I will destroy him. | |
指挥官去分散敌人注意力,我会歼灭敌军 |
Surrender now, and you will live. | |
现在投降还能饶你一命 |
Hahaha | |
哈哈哈哈哈 |
That was without honor. | |
这样做不讲武德 |
You are doomed. | |
你被毁灭了 |
利比亚
I seem to be low on money. | |
我看起来钱可不多了 |
The order is given: Attack! | |
命令已下达:进攻! |
Your assistance is required. | |
很需要你的援助 |
You must distract our enemies while I make a secret attack. | |
当我偷袭时,你得帮我分散敌人注意力 |
You are beaten, surrender while you yet have buildings to sell. | |
你要被打败了,趁你还有建筑能卖的时候赶紧投降 |
Ahahahaha... | |
哈哈哈哈哈... |
What was that? You call that a tactic? You disgust me. | |
那啥玩意?你称之为战术?爷吐了 |
Look at the battle, your doom is at hand. | |
看看这场战斗,你的毁灭是逃不掉了 |
苏俄
My resources are taxed to their limits. | |
我的资源压力到极限了 |
I will soon crush our enemies. | |
我很快就会歼灭我们的敌人 |
Send me help, comrades, before it is too late! | |
快点支援我,同志们,趁现在还不算晚! |
Do something you idiot, I have a plan! | |
搞点事情出来,你个傻货,我自有妙计! |
If you surrender now, perhaps I will kill you quickly. | |
如果你现在投降的话,也许我可以杀快点 |
Hahahaha | |
哈哈哈哈哈 |
You are fool to try such tactics. | |
能用这种战术的人真的蠢到家了 |
There is no escape, there will be no mercy. | |
无处可逃,毫不留情 |
尤里
I sense that my resources are running low. | |
我感觉我的资源不够了 |
Watch and learn. | |
看好咯,学着点 |
It is time to exterminate the weak. | |
该歼灭弱者了 |
Gain his attention, while I sabotage our enemy. | |
当我要歼灭敌人时去吸引他们的注意力 |
I sense your fear, you should consider surrendering. | |
我感受到了你的恐惧,你应该考虑投降了 |
Hahahaha | |
哈哈哈哈哈 |
Your cheap parlor tricks will not win my respect. | |
你这种卑鄙下三滥的手段不会让我心服口服的 |
I foresaw it in minds from the beginning. | |
我脑袋里一开始就已经预见这种情况了 |
|
开启评论自动刷新
ANG15
Sammy2023