avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

“拉丁裔街头女青年(罪恶都市)”的版本间的差异

→‎叫出租
第103行: 第103行:
 
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_5758.mp3|Script = You must buy a woman.|Translation = 你需要买个女人}}
 
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_5758.mp3|Script = You must buy a woman.|Translation = 你需要买个女人}}
 
=== 叫出租 ===
 
=== 叫出租 ===
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_5759.mp3|Script = Ay! Aquí aquí taxi, por favor!|Translation = 哎!这里,请看这里!}}
+
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_5759.mp3|Script = Ay! Aquí aquí taxi, por favor!|Translation = 哎!这里,出租车请看这里!}}

2022年5月10日 (二) 17:28的版本

在游戏文件里,拉丁裔街头女青年的语音序号为5678-5759。是个看起来很痞的街女,语音一股西班牙味。

代码

HFYST

H-Hispanic F-Female Y-Young ST-Street

语音

被堵住去路

Get out of the way!
滚开别挡道!

This don't look carnaval.
这看起来一点都不狂欢!

Get out the road, man.
别挡道,先生!

Get back to...
滚回...

Easy on the Giggle Cream!
咯咯笑奶油真好吃!

You try to annoy me.
你在惹毛我!

You in the way, idiota!
你挡道了,蠢货!

被粗暴的撞到

Oye marimbero!
哎,瘾君子!

Watch people!
看着点人!

Hey idiota!
嘿蠢货!

Mamífero, I'm a woman.
混蛋,我可是妇女!

Hey, mind the ladies.
嘿,看着点女士!

Ay...
哎...

Can't you see me or something?
你是看不见有个人吗?

You can look but you can't touch!
你可以看但不能碰!

You like me, you gotta do better than that.
你要是喜欢我,你得再多点诚意!

You're from...
你来自...

汽车碰撞

You hit my car, then I hit your face!
你撞我的车,我得打你脸!

You animal?
你是个动物吗?

Puta! My car!
妈的,我的车!

You want to fight...
你想干架...

What you do that for?
你想干什么?

You blind! You just an idiot!
你瞎吗?你个蠢货!

I gonna kill you!
我要杀了你!

I'm gonna shoot the car on you eyes, idiota!
我要射烂你眼里的那辆车,蠢货!

随意交谈

Hey cálmate, por qué te aceleras?
嘿,冷静点,你为什么要加速?

I just want me a good match.
我只想找个好的另一半

I'm gonna get me a beauty partner.
我要给我找个漂亮的伙伴

They not learn some real...
他们没学到真本事

Glac will...
格拉斯会...

I'm going to the Malibu discoteca!
我要去马里布夜总会!

I'm dancing porque soy preciosa!
我要跳舞因为我很漂亮!

Puta, She stole my man!
草,她偷了我的男人!

She always watch chip!
她总是看片段!

差点被碾过

You really hit me!
你真要撞到我了!

You're always looking at the girls, uh?
你总对那些姑娘们眉飞色舞,是吗?

*T*
没声音

I see your face.
我看到你的长相了!

Hey you think that funny?
你觉得那很好玩吗?

Oye, qué estás fumando?
嘿,你在抽烟吗?

You piece of trash!
你是一堆废品!

*No sound*
没声音

I'll bust your ass for this.
我将要因此打你的屁股!

Bingo!
对啦!

拳打脚踢

I'll slap it so hard, you're gonna cry.
我会扇你扇到哭

My momma hit harder than you!
我妈打得都比你疼!

...woman clothes, amigo.
...女人衣服,朋友

...are you ask for it?
你自讨苦吃?

I'll fight it for baby, my friend.
我会战斗到底,朋友

I ain't a play of you.
我不是你的玩物

I kill you...
我杀了你

非汽车碰撞

You animal?
你是动物吗?

You want to fight...
想干架是吧

What you do that for?
你做那是为了什么?

... you just an idiot!
你是啥B!

I gonna kill you!
我要杀了你!

You piece of trash!
你个垃圾!

Hey you think that funny?
嘿你觉得这很好玩?

被枪吓到

Hey you don't wanna be stupid.
嘿你不想做傻事

I got a lot of brothers tough guy.
我有一伙弟兄帮我出头

I'm a lady.
我是女性

Hey let me see the other gun.
嘿让我看看其他的枪

You know why they say about...amigo.
你知道他们怎么说关于枪的吗,朋友?

被揍

*No sound*
没声音

Ay!!!
啊!

I got a lot of brothers, mamífero!
我有很多兄弟,傻卵!

Mamífero!
傻卵!

You bully ladies, huh?
你霸凌女生,哈?

Come here then fight!
来打一架啊!

揍人

Gringo!
外国佬!

Ay, I need that bubble.
啊,我想要那个

Who you think this is, huh?
你觉得我是谁,哈?

No, you don't stupid.
不,你不想干蠢事

迷路

Where are we?
我们在哪?

This is my home street.
这是我家那条街

被抢钱

Hey, that's my money!
嘿,那是我的钱

I need that for my operation!
我需要那笔钱做手术

抢钱

I need the money!
我需要这些钱!

Come on! Como esta? Shut it out!
来吧!你好吗?闭嘴!

I need that for the new clothes.
我需要那笔钱买新衣服

You must buy a woman.
你需要买个女人

叫出租

Ay! Aquí aquí taxi, por favor!
哎!这里,出租车请看这里!