小 |
小 |
||
第1行: | 第1行: | ||
{{Back|雾子(守望先锋2)|雾子}} | {{Back|雾子(守望先锋2)|雾子}} | ||
+ | == 普通语音 == | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005F847.0B2|en=Some of the old, some of the new.|zh=传统与新潮交织。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000005F848.0B2|en=I've got a few tricks.|zh=我还藏着几招呢。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=0000000627AB.0B2|en=(Japanese) That was fair and square, wasn't it?|zh=(日语)刚才算不算堂堂正正?}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=0000000627B1.0B2|en=(Japanese) What a shame.|zh=(日语)可惜了。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=0000000627D8.0B2|en=I take care of my friends.|zh=我会保护我的朋友。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000062CE6.0B2|en=Don't underestimate the youth.|zh=别不把年轻人放在眼里。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000062CE7.0B2|en=Just don't get caught.|zh=反正别被逮住就行。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000062CE9.0B2|en=Someone has to do the dirty work.|zh=脏活总得有人干。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000062CEA.0B2|en=The path shapes you. The spirits perfect you.|zh=漫漫长路锤炼身躯,幽幽魂灵雕琢心智。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000062CEB.0B2|en=The shrine is a refuge to anyone who finds it.|zh=找到神社,就是找到了庇护。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000062CEC.0B2|en=Who said it was me?|zh=谁说是我干的?}} | ||
+ | == 万圣节活动 == | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000064294.0B2|en=Scry some more.|zh=尽情占卜吧。{{OWEvent|圣诞节}}}} | ||
+ | *解读塔罗牌 | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000064295.0B2|en=I draw the Fool... yeah, makes sense.|zh=我抽到了愚者……也是,非常合理。{{OWEvent|圣诞节}}}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000064296.0B2|en=I draw the Hermit. You've got some soul searching to do.|zh=我抽到了隐者。你的确该好好反省一下。{{OWEvent|圣诞节}}}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000064297.0B2|en=I draw the Chariot. Whatever you're after, get it.|zh=我抽到了战车。无论你想要什么,放手去做吧。{{OWEvent|圣诞节}}}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000064298.0B2|en=I draw Judgment. You could probably use some.|zh=我抽到了审判。你可能确实需要被审判。{{OWEvent|圣诞节}}}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000064299.0B2|en=I draw the Star. Look on the bright side!|zh=我抽到了星星。多看看光明的一面吧!{{OWEvent|圣诞节}}}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000006429A.0B2|en=I draw the Hanged Man. Just let it go.|zh=我抽到了倒吊人。是时候放手了。{{OWEvent|圣诞节}}}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=0000000642FD.0B2|en=I draw the Lovers. Something tempting you?|zh=我抽到了恋人。有什么在诱惑你吗?{{OWEvent|圣诞节}}}} | ||
+ | == 高级战令 == | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=0000000627D0.0B2|en=I run with blades all the time.|zh=刀锋就是我的银色羽翼。{{OWEvent|战令}}}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=0000000627D9.0B2|en=Wait 'til you see me on my bike.|zh=等我骑上摩托你就知道了。{{OWEvent|战令}}}} |
2022年10月28日 (五) 20:46的版本
普通语音
|
Some of the old, some of the new. |
传统与新潮交织。 |
|
I've got a few tricks. |
我还藏着几招呢。 |
|
(Japanese) That was fair and square, wasn't it? |
(日语)刚才算不算堂堂正正? |
|
(Japanese) What a shame. |
(日语)可惜了。 |
|
I take care of my friends. |
我会保护我的朋友。 |
|
Don't underestimate the youth. |
别不把年轻人放在眼里。 |
|
Just don't get caught. |
反正别被逮住就行。 |
|
Someone has to do the dirty work. |
脏活总得有人干。 |
|
The path shapes you. The spirits perfect you. |
漫漫长路锤炼身躯,幽幽魂灵雕琢心智。 |
|
The shrine is a refuge to anyone who finds it. |
找到神社,就是找到了庇护。 |
|
Who said it was me? |
谁说是我干的? |
万圣节活动
|
Scry some more. |
尽情占卜吧。雪国仙境 |
- 解读塔罗牌
|
I draw the Fool... yeah, makes sense. |
我抽到了愚者……也是,非常合理。雪国仙境 |
|
I draw the Hermit. You've got some soul searching to do. |
我抽到了隐者。你的确该好好反省一下。雪国仙境 |
|
I draw the Chariot. Whatever you're after, get it. |
我抽到了战车。无论你想要什么,放手去做吧。雪国仙境 |
|
I draw Judgment. You could probably use some. |
我抽到了审判。你可能确实需要被审判。雪国仙境 |
|
I draw the Star. Look on the bright side! |
我抽到了星星。多看看光明的一面吧!雪国仙境 |
|
I draw the Hanged Man. Just let it go. |
我抽到了倒吊人。是时候放手了。雪国仙境 |
|
I draw the Lovers. Something tempting you? |
我抽到了恋人。有什么在诱惑你吗?雪国仙境 |
高级战令
|
I run with blades all the time. |
刀锋就是我的银色羽翼。战令奖励 |
|
Wait 'til you see me on my bike. |
等我骑上摩托你就知道了。战令奖励 |