小 |
小 |
||
第120行: | 第120行: | ||
{{OW2Audio|File=000000021F74.0B2|en=Your current progress is displayed here on your screen.|zh=你的当前进度会显示在你的屏幕上。}} | {{OW2Audio|File=000000021F74.0B2|en=Your current progress is displayed here on your screen.|zh=你的当前进度会显示在你的屏幕上。}} | ||
{{OW2Audio|File=00000000BDC5.0B2|en=You have successfully captured the objective.|zh=你成功占领了目标点。}} | {{OW2Audio|File=00000000BDC5.0B2|en=You have successfully captured the objective.|zh=你成功占领了目标点。}} | ||
+ | == 未知教学 == | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000000A8BD.0B2|en=Welcome to Overwatch.|zh=欢迎来到《守望先锋》}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000000BC76.0B2|en=Try moving around the hangar.|zh=试着在机库里四处转转。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000000BC78.0B2|en=Let's begin. First look UP at the dropship above you.|zh=开始吧,首先抬头看上面的运输船。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000000BC7A.0B2|en=Please look up at the dropship.|zh=请抬头看运输船。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000000BC7B.0B2|en=You can move forwards and backwards in the direction you're looking.|zh=你可以朝着你看着的方向向前或者向后移动。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000000BC7D.0B2|en=Thank you.|zh=谢谢你。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000000BC81.0B2|en=You can also move left and right.|zh=你还可以向左或向右移动。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000000BC82.0B2|en=It appears that you are accustomed to moving your controls down to look up.|zh=看样子你更习惯向下移动控制器来向上看。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000000BC89.0B2|en=Understood. Now, please look up at the dropship above you.|zh=明白。现在,请抬头看上面的运输船。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000000BC8A.0B2|en=We'll need some assistance for the next part of the program.|zh=在接下来的训练中,我们需要一些协助。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000000BC74.0B2|en=Give it a try.|zh=试试看吧。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000000BC75.0B2|en=Thank you.|zh=谢谢。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000000BD9E.0B2|en=This concludes the Overwatch training program. Good luck out there... sir.|zh=这些就是《守望先锋》训练的所有内容了。祝你好运……长官。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000000BD9F.0B2|en=You can now try a practice game versus AI, replay the tutorial, or face off against other players.|zh=你现在可以试试和AI对手对抗、回顾教学或与真人玩家对抗。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000000BDA2.0B2|en=Bring up the Hero select screen to view all available characters.|zh=打开英雄选择界面浏览所有可用的角色。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000000BDA3.0B2|en=Please activate the hero select screen.|zh=请打开英雄选择界面。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000000BDA4.0B2|en=Activate the hero select screen to continue.|zh=打开英雄选择界面以继续。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000000BDA5.0B2|en=Let's try switching to a different hero.|zh=让我们来试试切换不同的英雄。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000000BDA7.0B2|en=Select a different hero from the list below to continue.|zh=从下面的英雄列表中选择一名不同的英雄然后继续。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000000BDA8.0B2|en=Please select a different hero.|zh=请选择一名不同的英雄。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000000BDAB.0B2|en=Please press the Hero Details button.|zh=请按下英雄信息按钮。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=00000000BDAC.0B2|en=Now, press Continue to confirm your Hero selection.|zh=现在,按下继续按钮即可确认你的英雄选择。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000021F4D.0B2|en=Let's put those skills to use.|zh=现在试试这些技巧。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000021F4E.0B2|en=Try moving sideways.|zh=试试向两边移动。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000021F4F.0B2|en=Try moving backwards, it's useful if you need to retreat.|zh=试试向后退,这在你撤退的时候会很有用。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000021F58.0B2|en=Use your controls to look UP at the dropship.|zh=使用你的控制器向上看着运输船。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000021F59.0B2|en=Would you like me to set up your controls to work that way?|zh=你是否想让我对你的控制方式进行同样的设定?}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000021F5B.0B2|en=I would recommend avoiding that eventuality.|zh=我建议你尽量避免这种情况的发生。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000021F5F.0B2|en=First, let me begin to activate your heads-up display.|zh=首先让我激活你的显示信息。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000021F73.0B2|en=You're on fire.|zh=你已处于火力全开状态。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000021F79.0B2|en=You'll need to move forward to attack your enemies.|zh=你得前进才能攻击敌人。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000021F7B.0B2|en=Confirm your selection by pressing Continue.|zh=按下继续按钮即可确认你的选择。}} | ||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000021F7C.0B2|en=Press Continue to confirm your selection.|zh=请按下继续按钮确认你的选择。}} | ||
+ | |||
+ | {{OW2Audio|File=000000021F81.0B2|en=Now changing skirmish locations.|zh=正在更换突击模式地点。}} |
2022年11月30日 (三) 18:39的版本
视野与移动训练
- 视野训练
|
Hello, Soldier: 76. I am Athena. |
你好,士兵:76。我是雅典娜。 |
|
I will be guiding you through the Overwatch training program. |
我会在守望先锋训练项目中指导你。 |
|
Now, where is she? |
那么,她在哪儿呢? |
|
Let's get started. Please use your controls to look at Tracer as she moves around the room. |
让我们开始吧,用你的控制器看向在房间里四处移动的猎空。 |
|
Please look over at Tracer. |
请看向猎空。 |
- 移动训练
|
Excellent, now watch Tracer run to the center of the room. |
很好,现在看着猎空前往房间的中央位置。 |
|
Watch Tracer one more time, then we can continue. |
再看向猎空一次,随后我们就继续。 |
|
Let's go over the basics of movement. |
让我们来复习一下基础移动内容。 |
|
Follow Tracer as she moves around the hangar. |
请跟着猎空在机库里四处转转。 |
|
Continue following Tracer. |
继续跟着猎空。 |
|
Keep following Tracer. |
继续跟着猎空。 |
|
Look over at Tracer. |
向上看着猎空。 |
|
Excellent. |
很好。 |
|
Jump up onto the ledge and go through the blast door. |
跳上去然后穿过防爆门。 |
|
You can jump over small obstacles. |
你还可以跳过小型障碍物。 |
作战训练
|
Welcome to the Target Range. Please proceed to the highlighted area. |
欢迎来到射击场,请前往高亮位置。 |
|
Enter the target range and move to the highlighted area. |
进入射击场并前往高亮位置。 |
|
Let me walk you through the basics of combat. |
请让我指导你完成基础战斗部分。 |
|
Your portrait is displayed in the lower left corner of your screen. That's you, Soldier: 76. |
你的头像显示在屏幕的左下角。那就是你,士兵:76。 |
|
Next to it is your current health. |
在边上是你的当前生命值。 |
|
If it reaches zero, you die. |
如果降至0点,你就会阵亡。 |
|
Your primary weapon is your heavy pulse rifle. |
你的主要武器是你的重型脉冲步枪。 |
|
I'll get you something to shoot at. |
让我给你部署一些可以攻击的目标。 |
|
Aim through the crosshairs in the middle of your screen. Move them over the training bot, then fire. |
请移动屏幕中央的准星来进行瞄准。把准星对准训练机器人,然后开火。 |
|
Engage the training bots whenever you're ready. |
当你准备好后,就攻击训练机器人。 |
|
Shoot the training bot to continue. |
朝训练机器人射击,我们才能继续。 |
|
Aim at the training bot, then fire your rifle. |
瞄准训练机器人,然后开火。 |
|
Let's try that again. Place the crosshairs over your target then fire. |
将准星移动至目标身上然后开火。 |
|
Damaging an enemy causes their current health to display above their head. |
对敌人造成伤害会在其头上显示当前生命值。 |
- 近身攻击
|
Nicely done. You can also strike a target near you with a melee attack. |
干得好,你还可以使用近身攻击来对付靠近你的敌人。 |
|
Move next to the training bot, aim, then strike it with a melee attack. |
接近训练机器人,瞄准,然后使用近身攻击。 |
|
Move next to the training bot and strike it with a melee attack. |
接近目标,然后使用近身攻击。 |
|
Sometimes it is easier to hit an enemy with a melee attack. |
有时候用近身攻击能更容易的击中敌人。 |
|
Enemies in the field may be a little harder to hit than that one. |
实战中的敌人会比刚才那个更难以被击中。 |
|
Let me get you something a little more challenging to shoot at. |
这次让我给你准备一些更有挑战性的东西。 |
|
Enemies like these training bots are marked with a red outline around them. |
请注意机器人身上的红色轮廓。所有的敌人都会用这种方式标记。 |
|
Destroy all the bots to continue. |
在你消灭所有机器人后,我们就继续。 |
|
Your current ammo is displayed here in the bottom right of the screen. |
你的武器当前信息显示在屏幕的右下角。 |
|
Most weapons fire a limited amount of ammo before they need to be reloaded. |
大部分武器弹夹有限,打完之后需要重新装填。 |
|
If you run out of ammo, you will automatically reload, or you can manually reload at any time. |
如果你弹药耗尽,会自动装填。你也可以随时手动装填。 |
|
Destroy the training bots to continue. |
摧毁训练机器人然后继续。 |
|
There are still targets remaining. |
还有目标没有被摧毁。 |
|
Destroy all the training bots to continue. |
消灭所有训练机器人才能继续。 |
|
Nice shooting. |
射得好。 |
|
There is one bot remaining. |
还剩一个机器人。 |
|
Great work. That covers the basics of your weapon. |
干得好。这就是你全部的武器基础内容了。 |
技能训练
- 疾跑
|
Next, we'll go over your abilities. |
训练的下一阶段将着重于你的技能。 |
|
We'll begin with Sprint. |
让我们从疾跑开始吧。 |
|
Try sprinting. It could save your life. |
试试疾跑,这可以救你的命。 |
|
You can only sprint while moving forward. |
你只能在前进时疾跑。 |
|
You cannot fire your weapon while sprinting. |
当你疾跑时无法用武器射击。 |
|
Please enter the highlighted area. |
请进入高亮位置。 |
|
Move to the highlighted area. |
前往高亮位置。 |
- 生物力场
|
In addition to Sprint, you also have the ability to heal yourself with Biotic Field. |
除了疾跑,你还可以用生物力场技能来治疗自己。 |
|
To demonstrate it, I need to damage you slightly. |
为了进行演示,我会对你造成轻微的伤害。 |
|
Now deploy a biotic field. |
现在部署一个生物力场。 |
|
Go ahead, activate a Biotic Field. |
继续,使用生物力场。 |
|
Please heal your remaining damage with a Biotic Field. |
请用生物力场治疗你自己。 |
|
You can heal yourself with a Biotic Field. |
你可以用生物力场治疗你自己。 |
|
You will heal while you are within the glowing area. |
站在发光区域内可以治疗自己。 |
|
Note that you will have to wait a short time before using that ability again. |
请注意,在你再次使用该技能之前需要等待一段时间。 |
|
This cooldown time is displayed over the ability icon. |
冷却时间会显示在技能图标上。 |
|
Completely heal yourself with Biotic Field, then we can continue. |
用生物力场完全治疗好你自己,随后我们就继续。 |
|
You are still injured. |
你还没有痊愈。 |
- 螺旋飞弹
|
Your rifle is also equipped with Helix Rockets. |
你的步枪还配备了螺旋飞弹。 |
|
You can launch a volley of rockets in the direction you're aiming. |
你可以朝你瞄准的方向发射一串火箭飞弹。 |
|
When the rockets explode, they also damage nearby enemies. |
火箭飞弹爆炸后,还会对附近的敌人造成伤害 |
|
Try it out on the targets. |
试着对那些目标使用看看吧。 |
|
Fire your Helix Rockets at the targets. |
朝目标发射螺旋飞弹。 |
|
Damage the targets with Helix Rockets to continue. |
用螺旋飞弹对目标造成伤害后我们才能继续。 |
|
Aim at the targets, then fire your Helix Rockets. |
瞄准目标,然后发射螺旋飞弹。 |
|
Note how the Helix Rockets damaged targets near the point of impact. |
请注意螺旋飞弹是如何对命中点附近的敌人造成伤害的。 |
|
Even if you do not land a direct hit, the explosion will damage nearby enemies. |
即使你没有直接命中敌人,爆炸也会对附近的敌人造成伤害。 |
- 战术目镜
|
Finally, let me explain Tactical Visor, your ultimate ability. |
最后让我介绍一下战术目镜。战术目镜是你的终极技能。 |
|
These powerful abilities can change the course of a game. |
这些强大的技能可以改变战局。 |
|
But you must fully charge it before using it. |
但你必须完全充能后才能再次使用它。 |
|
Your current charge level is displayed here at the bottom of your screen. |
你的当前充能进度会显示在屏幕下方。 |
|
You charge your ultimate ability over time or by dealing damage. |
造成伤害或受到伤害都可以为你的终极技能充能。 |
|
Let me prepare another set of targets. |
让我再来准备一些目标。 |
|
Charge your tactical visor by damaging the training bots. |
现在对训练机器人造成伤害来为你的战术目镜充能吧。 |
|
Dealing damage will charge your ultimate. |
造成伤害可以为你的终极技能充能。 |
|
Once the meter reaches 100%, you can activate your Tactical Visor. |
当充能进度达到100%后,你就可以激活战术目镜了。 |
|
Your ultimate is 50% charged. |
你的终极技能已经充能50%。 |
|
Your ultimate is almost fully charged. |
你的终极技能将要充能完毕。 |
|
Your Tactical Visor is charged. |
你的战术目镜已经充能完毕。 |
|
Your Tactical Visor is fully charged. Please activate it, then open fire. |
你的战术目镜已经充能完毕。请使用它然后开火。 |
|
The Tactical Visor optimizes your shots so they do not miss. |
战术目镜会自动调整你的步枪攻击准星至附近的敌人,这样你就不会射偏了。 |
|
Now, activate your Tactical Visor and destroy the training bots. |
现在激活战术目镜然后消灭训练机器人 |
|
I'll refresh Tactical Visor so you can destroy the rest of the training bots. |
我会为你的战术目镜重新充能,这样你就能消灭剩下的训练机器人了。 |
|
Your Tactical Visor is fully charged, please activate it now. |
你的战术目镜已经充能完毕,现在请激活它。 |
|
All targets destroyed. Nice work, Soldier: 76. |
所有目标都被摧毁了,干得好,士兵:76。 |
占领训练
|
For the final phase of the training program, I'll show you how to capture an objective. |
在训练项目的最后阶段,我们将练习一下占领目标点。 |
|
Your current objective is indicated with the directional marker labeled A.? |
你的当前目标点会在你的屏幕上用A表示。 |
|
Head through the open door and proceed to the objective. |
穿过打开的大门然后移动至目标点。 |
|
Follow the marker to your objective. |
跟着标记前往你的目标点。 |
|
Please exit the target range and approach your objective. |
请离开射击场接近你的目标点。 |
|
Please move into the area marked by the bright outline. |
请移动至用明亮轮廓表示的区域。 |
|
To capture it, move inside the area. |
要占领目标点,只需要进入目标点区域。 |
|
Move into the area to capture the objective. |
前往目标点区域占领目标。 |
|
While you are within the area, you make progress towards capturing the objective. |
当你在范围内时,你会慢慢占领目标点。 |
|
Capture progress pauses if you move outside of the area. |
如果你离开目标点范围,占领进度就会暂停。 |
|
The objective is marked with a bright outline on the ground. |
目标点会在地上用明显的明亮轮廓表示。 |
|
If there are enemies in the area with you, capture progress is paused. |
如果目标点范围内有敌人,占领进度就会暂停。 |
|
Your current progress is displayed here on your screen. |
你的当前进度会显示在你的屏幕上。 |
|
You have successfully captured the objective. |
你成功占领了目标点。 |
未知教学
|
Welcome to Overwatch. |
欢迎来到《守望先锋》 |
|
Try moving around the hangar. |
试着在机库里四处转转。 |
|
Let's begin. First look UP at the dropship above you. |
开始吧,首先抬头看上面的运输船。 |
|
Please look up at the dropship. |
请抬头看运输船。 |
|
You can move forwards and backwards in the direction you're looking. |
你可以朝着你看着的方向向前或者向后移动。 |
|
Thank you. |
谢谢你。 |
|
You can also move left and right. |
你还可以向左或向右移动。 |
|
It appears that you are accustomed to moving your controls down to look up. |
看样子你更习惯向下移动控制器来向上看。 |
|
Understood. Now, please look up at the dropship above you. |
明白。现在,请抬头看上面的运输船。 |
|
We'll need some assistance for the next part of the program. |
在接下来的训练中,我们需要一些协助。 |
|
Give it a try. |
试试看吧。 |
|
Thank you. |
谢谢。 |
|
This concludes the Overwatch training program. Good luck out there... sir. |
这些就是《守望先锋》训练的所有内容了。祝你好运……长官。 |
|
You can now try a practice game versus AI, replay the tutorial, or face off against other players. |
你现在可以试试和AI对手对抗、回顾教学或与真人玩家对抗。 |
|
Bring up the Hero select screen to view all available characters. |
打开英雄选择界面浏览所有可用的角色。 |
|
Please activate the hero select screen. |
请打开英雄选择界面。 |
|
Activate the hero select screen to continue. |
打开英雄选择界面以继续。 |
|
Let's try switching to a different hero. |
让我们来试试切换不同的英雄。 |
|
Select a different hero from the list below to continue. |
从下面的英雄列表中选择一名不同的英雄然后继续。 |
|
Please select a different hero. |
请选择一名不同的英雄。 |
|
Please press the Hero Details button. |
请按下英雄信息按钮。 |
|
Now, press Continue to confirm your Hero selection. |
现在,按下继续按钮即可确认你的英雄选择。 |
|
Let's put those skills to use. |
现在试试这些技巧。 |
|
Try moving sideways. |
试试向两边移动。 |
|
Try moving backwards, it's useful if you need to retreat. |
试试向后退,这在你撤退的时候会很有用。 |
|
Use your controls to look UP at the dropship. |
使用你的控制器向上看着运输船。 |
|
Would you like me to set up your controls to work that way? |
你是否想让我对你的控制方式进行同样的设定? |
|
I would recommend avoiding that eventuality. |
我建议你尽量避免这种情况的发生。 |
|
First, let me begin to activate your heads-up display. |
首先让我激活你的显示信息。 |
|
You're on fire. |
你已处于火力全开状态。 |
|
You'll need to move forward to attack your enemies. |
你得前进才能攻击敌人。 |
|
Confirm your selection by pressing Continue. |
按下继续按钮即可确认你的选择。 |
|
Press Continue to confirm your selection. |
请按下继续按钮确认你的选择。 |
|
Now changing skirmish locations. |
正在更换突击模式地点。 |