小 |
小 (→医师) |
||
第2行: | 第2行: | ||
目前实装的海岛奇兵角色有{{SBRarity|医师|R}}、{{SBRarity|重机枪手|E}}(曾经)。 | 目前实装的海岛奇兵角色有{{SBRarity|医师|R}}、{{SBRarity|重机枪手|E}}(曾经)。 | ||
== 医师 == | == 医师 == | ||
− | {{SQBAudio|File = SB_medic_dep_1.mp3|Script = | + | {{SQBAudio|File = SB_medic_dep_1.mp3|Script = Do you need medical assistance?|Translation = 你需要医疗援助吗?}} |
{{SQBAudio|File = SB_medic_dep_2.mp3|Script = This is what I sign up for!|Translation = 我考个医师证就是用来做这个的!}} | {{SQBAudio|File = SB_medic_dep_2.mp3|Script = This is what I sign up for!|Translation = 我考个医师证就是用来做这个的!}} | ||
{{SQBAudio|File = SB_medic_dep_3.mp3|Script = Don't shoot, I'm just a doctor!|Translation = 别开枪,我只是个医生!}} | {{SQBAudio|File = SB_medic_dep_3.mp3|Script = Don't shoot, I'm just a doctor!|Translation = 别开枪,我只是个医生!}} |
2023年5月30日 (二) 13:01的版本
目前实装的海岛奇兵角色有医师、重机枪手(曾经)。
医师
Do you need medical assistance? | |
你需要医疗援助吗? |
This is what I sign up for! | |
我考个医师证就是用来做这个的! |
Don't shoot, I'm just a doctor! | |
别开枪,我只是个医生! |
Stay still! | |
待好别动! |
You're doing great! | |
你做得很好! |
Just a quick sting! | |
就痛一小下! |
重机枪手
Where's my burrito? | |
我的煎饼在哪? |
You win the lunch. | |
你赢了午餐 |
Pew pew pew! | |
咻咻咻! |
Let off some steam! | |
发泄一下! |
Brothers are everywhere! | |
到处都是兄弟! |
Listen to me! | |
听我号令! |
恐怖博士
By the power of evil science. | |
借助邪恶科学的力量 |
I'm one bad melon farmer. | |
我是一个坏瓜农 |
Don't touch the coat! | |
别碰外套! |
Knowledge is power! | |
知识就是力量! |
I didn't ask for this! | |
我可没要求这些! |
It's doctor, not mister! | |
是博士,不是先生! |
坦克
Here tanky tanky! | |
坦克坦克在这里! |
Gotta get some wheels! | |
整点轮子代步! |
Tanks are girl's best friend. | |
坦克是女孩最好的朋友 |
Power! | |
力量! |
I'll cover you! | |
我来掩护你! |
Let's roll! | |
扫荡全场! |
火箭炮手
Hey! | |
嘿! |
Yeah! | |
耶! |