avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

“温斯顿(守望先锋2)/击杀语音”的版本间的差异

第31行: 第31行:
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000063EA0.0B2|en=Do not mess with a flying scientist.|zh=别惹会飞的科学家。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000063EA0.0B2|en=Do not mess with a flying scientist.|zh=别惹会飞的科学家。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000063EA1.0B2|en=No matter how fast you are, lightning is faster.|zh=你再快也快不过闪电。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000063EA1.0B2|en=No matter how fast you are, lightning is faster.|zh=你再快也快不过闪电。}}
{{OW2Audio|File=000000063EA2.0B2|en=I call that ?gorilla warfare?!|zh=这就叫“猩球大战”!}}
+
{{OW2Audio|File=000000063EA2.0B2|en=I call that "gorilla warfare"!|zh=这就叫“猩球大战”!}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=0000000664AC.0B2|en=Better luck next time, Earthling.|zh=祝你下次好运,地球生物。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=0000000664AC.0B2|en=Better luck next time, Earthling.|zh=祝你下次好运,地球生物。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=0000000664AE.0B2|en=The gor'ibblo will never yield to the Empire.|zh=戈尔瑞波罗绝不会向帝国屈服。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=0000000664AE.0B2|en=The gor'ibblo will never yield to the Empire.|zh=戈尔瑞波罗绝不会向帝国屈服。}}

2023年10月5日 (四) 13:20的版本

< 返回上级:温斯顿

最后一击

Now you are the endangered species.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你现在成了濒危物种了。

Fundamental.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
小儿科。

I've rearranged your molecules for you.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我重新排列了你的分子。

Regrettable. I consider violence a last resort.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
令人遗憾,逼不得已我才使用暴力。

Critical hit!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
致命一击!

Would you like to donate your body to science?Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你愿意为科学捐献遗体吗?

Don't mess with my glasses.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
别弄坏我的眼镜。

You stay away from my computer systems.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你离我的计算机远点。

You're a disgrace.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
真给科学家丢脸。

Everyone makes mistakes!
谁都有犯错的时候!

My condolences!
为你默哀!

It's nothing personal, I promise.
我保证,这不是针对你。

Crime never pays.
罪犯没有好报。

I beat you to the punch!
我的拳头比你硬!

A shame.
科学界的耻辱。

Access denied!
拒绝访问!

We'll always have the Lunar Colony.
在月球基地的日子真是难忘。

Bet you didn't expect that from a scientist.
没想到科学家还有这一招吧。

A thief always gets caught.
做贼,就有被抓的一天。

You reap what you sow.
求仁得仁,求死得死。

Lightning Bolt!
闪电箭!

I wouldn't advise flying during a storm.
风暴期间不建议飞行作业。

You've been discharged.
你被雷劈了。

You should change your name to ?Dumbfist?! ...Okay, that was bad.
你不如改名叫“笨蛋铁拳”吧!……好吧,这么说不太好。

Not jumping out of that one, Mrs. Lacroix….
这次你逃不掉了,拉克瓦太太……

In mid-air, no less!
居然是空中盖帽!

I didn’t guess your position. I extrapolated it!
找你的位置我不靠猜测,靠的是推测!

Dr. De Kuiper, that experiment was unethical.
德·柯伊伯博士,那项实验是不道德的。

Do not mess with a flying scientist.
别惹会飞的科学家。

No matter how fast you are, lightning is faster.
你再快也快不过闪电。

I call that "gorilla warfare"!
这就叫“猩球大战”!

Better luck next time, Earthling.
祝你下次好运,地球生物。

The gor'ibblo will never yield to the Empire.
戈尔瑞波罗绝不会向帝国屈服。

How's that for proof of intelligent life?
这下知道什么叫智慧生命了吗?

  • 击败特定英雄

OW2 Ana Icon.png安娜

地形击杀

(laughs)Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
(laughs)

Looks like they fell for it.
他们的“下场”好惨。

Gravity is so unkind.
重力真不友好。

Heh. Watch your step!
呵。当心脚下!

复仇击杀

Got you back.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
迟早要还的。

A gorilla never forgets. Like elephants!
猩猩不会遗忘。就和大象一样!

I've come back with a vengeance!
我回来复仇了!

特殊击杀

  • 超远距离击杀
  • 重伤击杀

连续击杀

(laughs) Now that's some applied science!Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
(大笑)那就是应用科学的厉害!

Winston is winning! (laughs).
温斯顿手感“温”热!(大笑)

Quantifiable results!
可以量化的结果!

My methodology works!
我的方法论是有效的!

Darwin would be proud!
达尔文会为我骄傲的!

The data states I'm in the zone!
数据表明我进入状态了!

近战击杀

I didn't see you there!
刚才没看到你!

Coming through!
接招!

Where are my manners?
抱歉失礼了!