avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

“生命之梭(守望先锋2)/技能释放”的版本间的差异

第29行: 第29行:
 
{{OW2Hero|秩序之光}}
 
{{OW2Hero|秩序之光}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000006609B.0B2|en=Vaswani, what were you doing over there?|zh=法斯瓦尼,你在那里干什么?}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000006609B.0B2|en=Vaswani, what were you doing over there?|zh=法斯瓦尼,你在那里干什么?}}
{{OW2Audio|File=00000006609C.0B2|en=We've always been better as a team.|zh=我们两个组队,什么时候都靠谱。}}
 
 
{{OW2Hero|巴蒂斯特}}
 
{{OW2Hero|巴蒂斯特}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000006609D.0B2|en=Medical gentlemen should stick together.|zh=懂医术的君子就应该待在一起。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000006609D.0B2|en=Medical gentlemen should stick together.|zh=懂医术的君子就应该待在一起。}}
 +
{{OW2Hero|秩序之光}}或{{OW2Hero|巴蒂斯特}}
 +
{{OW2Audio|File=00000006609C.0B2|en=We've always been better as a team.|zh=我们两个组队,什么时候都靠谱。}}
 
{{OW2Hero|美}}
 
{{OW2Hero|美}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=0000000660A2.0B2|en=My favorite climatologist!|zh=我最喜欢的气候学家来了!}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=0000000660A2.0B2|en=My favorite climatologist!|zh=我最喜欢的气候学家来了!}}
 
{{OW2Hero|天使}}
 
{{OW2Hero|天使}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=0000000660A5.0B2|en=I have you, Doctor.|zh=你有我呢,博士。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=0000000660A5.0B2|en=I have you, Doctor.|zh=你有我呢,博士。}}
 +
{{OW2Hero|伊拉瑞}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=0000000660A6.0B2|en=You don't have to do everything alone.|zh=你不必什么事都自己扛。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=0000000660A6.0B2|en=You don't have to do everything alone.|zh=你不必什么事都自己扛。}}
  

2023年10月12日 (四) 11:50的版本

< 返回上级:生命之梭

释放技能OW AbilityIcon Healing Blossom.png愈疗灵花

Feeling better, I hope.
感觉好一点了吧。

Something for the sting.
愈疗痛楚。

That should do it.
这样应该会有效。

You look fantastic!
你活力充沛!

You must take care of yourself.
照顾好自己。

Living dangerously, eh?
命途多舛啊?

Now you're perfect.
此刻的你很完美。

You've never looked better.
生命充盈着你。

Let's perk you up.
振作起来。

The warmth of biolight.
感受生物光束的温暖。

Let's put something on that.
多一线生机。

A touch of regrowth.
枯枝再生新叶。

You're blossoming!
你的生命在绽放!

Can't have it getting worse.
不能再让情况恶化了。

Better than new!
重焕生机!

Some healing?
来点治疗吧?

Life from life.
生命会滋养生命。

A little care always helps.
一丝呵护,一点温暖。

Better?
好点了吗?

释放技能OW AbilityIcon Life Grip.png生命之握

Stay near, mm?
靠近些吧?

Safety in numbers!
人多才安全!

I have you.
你有我呢。

Come here, will you?
过来吧,好吗?

You're better off with me.
和我在一起会更好。

OW2 Symmetra Icon.png秩序之光

Vaswani, what were you doing over there?
法斯瓦尼,你在那里干什么?

OW2 Baptiste Icon.png巴蒂斯特

Medical gentlemen should stick together.
懂医术的君子就应该待在一起。

OW2 Symmetra Icon.png秩序之光OW2 Baptiste Icon.png巴蒂斯特

We've always been better as a team.
我们两个组队,什么时候都靠谱。

OW2 Mei Icon.png

My favorite climatologist!
我最喜欢的气候学家来了!

OW2 Mercy Icon.png天使

I have you, Doctor.
你有我呢,博士。

You don't have to do everything alone.
你不必什么事都自己扛。

释放技能OW AbilityIcon Petal Platform.png花瓣平台

Up and at 'em.
站得高,看得远。

Need a lift?
要上去吗?

Time for spring.
来点春天的活力。

The air calls!
上面的空气很新鲜!

Climb aboard.
都上来吧。

Hop on!
跳上来!

Flowers lift the spirit.
花朵升华心魄。

  • 升起队友时

Lift your friends up, I always say.
我总说要托朋友一把。

Lots more options from above.
站得越高,选择越多。

Up you go.
送你上去。

Enjoying the view?
上面的景色好看吗?

Better up high, isn't it?
还是上面的风景好,对吧?

  • 标记平台时

I can elevate you, here!
来吧,我能把你抬上去!

Platform here!
平台在这里!

My platform is here!
我的平台在这里!

释放技能OW AbilityIcon Rejuvenating Dash.png回春疾行

(Thai) On the breeze.
(泰语)乘风而行。

Bounding forth.
纵身一跃。

Irrepressible.
自由不羁。

In the flow.
灵动而行。

Windborne.
风,带我一程。

OW AbilityIcon Tree of Life.png生命之树消失

The tree has fallen! Take care.
大树倒下了!各自保重。

My tree's gone. Find cover!
大树消失了。去找掩体!

Take cover. The tree is gone!
去找掩体,大树已经消失了!