avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

“毛加(守望先锋2)/击杀语音”的版本间的差异

第23行: 第23行:
 
{{OW2Audio|File=0000000672B7.0B2|en=Not so fast!|zh=悠着点!}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=0000000672B7.0B2|en=Not so fast!|zh=悠着点!}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=0000000672BB.0B2|en=You choked.|zh=断气的是你。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=0000000672BB.0B2|en=You choked.|zh=断气的是你。}}
* 在萨摩耶
+
* 在萨摩亚
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000067290.0B2|en=This is home turf, bud!|zh=这儿是我的主场,伙计!}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000067290.0B2|en=This is home turf, bud!|zh=这儿是我的主场,伙计!}}
 
* 击杀使用{{OWAI|Dragonblade|斩}}的{{OW2Hero|源氏}}或{{OWAI|Dragonstrike|竜}}的{{OW2Hero|半藏}}(存疑)
 
* 击杀使用{{OWAI|Dragonblade|斩}}的{{OW2Hero|源氏}}或{{OWAI|Dragonstrike|竜}}的{{OW2Hero|半藏}}(存疑)

2023年12月27日 (三) 13:25的版本

< 返回上级:毛加

最后一击

I'll have another.
再给我来一个。

You should've stayed home.
你应该在家待着。

That's what you call style and substance.
这就叫中看又中用。

It's been a pleasure.
打得很痛快。

(Laughs).
(大笑)

Thanks for trying.
谢谢参与。

Too much fun for you?
对你来说太刺激了?

You couldn't see that coming?
没想到我有这招吧?

I just wanted to be friends.
我只是想交个朋友。

Aw, don't be sad!
哦,别伤心!

You make great target practice!
你真是个好靶子!

That was fun! For me.
带劲!可惜你感觉不到。

You're free to go.
送你上路。

I'm hard to miss.
我这块头,一眼就能看到吧。

Sitting ducks get shot!
活靶子被打穿了!

Damn, it's like I got three hearts!
神了,感觉就像有三颗心脏!

Couldn't keep up, could you?
跟不上了吧?

(Howls).
(嚎叫)

Don't mess with us hot heads!
别惹暴脾气,一点就着!

My man, let it go.
哥们,你要学会放下。

Not so fast!
悠着点!

You choked.
断气的是你。

  • 在萨摩亚

This is home turf, bud!
这儿是我的主场,伙计!

Cool dragons.
好帅的龙。

  • 击杀被OW2 Lifeweaver Icon.png生命之梭OW AbilityIcon Life Grip.png生命之握保护的英雄时(存疑)

Where do you think you're going?
看你还往哪儿跑。

Felt good, didn't it monk?
感觉真爽,对吧,和尚?

We still got it, buddy!
看来默契还在,兄弟!

  • 击杀空中英雄

I'm a one-man anti-aircraft plan.
防空的活儿,我一个人全搞定。

  • 击杀被OW2 Ana Icon.png安娜OW AbilityIcon Nano Boost.png纳米激素强化的英雄(存疑)

Buddy, I'm embarrassed for you.
伙计,你这样我也很尴尬。

  • 击杀被OW2 Mercy Icon.png天使OW AbilityIcon Resurrect.png重生的英雄(存疑)

You need to stay down.
哈哈,乖乖躺好吧你。

Back you go!
回去歇着吧!

击败特定英雄

Sorry, buddy. You had it coming.
对不住了,兄弟。这是你自找的。

You're getting soft.
你变软弱了。

This tin can's crushed.
小铁罐被碾碎了。

Plucked you!
摘了你的花!

Get off your beanstalk.
给我从豆茎上下来。

  • 击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Valkyrie.png女武神OW2 Mercy Icon.png天使

Don't you just love it when angels fall.
天使陨落的样子谁不喜欢呢?

Whew! I'm a pretty tough guy.
呼啊!我可真是个硬茬。

Here lies a champion.
冠军选手就此安息。

Watch your temper, your highness.
喔,控制一下脾气,女王陛下。

  • 击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Whole Hog.png鸡飞狗跳OW2 Roadhog Icon.png路霸

(laughs) You missed, porkie pie!
哈哈,你没打中,猪肉饼!

Hammer's down.
自己吃去吧。

You almost had me Sombs, but come on.
差点叫你得逞了,小黑,真是的。

  • 击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Stealth.png隐秘潜行OW2 Sombra Icon.png黑影

Think I didn't see you?
你当我瞎啊?

Why so angry, my furry friend?
喔,这位毛茸茸的朋友别生气嘛。

  • 击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Death Blossom.png死亡绽放OW2 Reaper Icon.png死神

Heard you the first time, brother!
哥们,说一遍就够了!

Just call me Brutus.
看我像不像布鲁图斯?

Ha! You should look before you punch.
哈,你出拳之前应该先观察。

Trusting me was your first mistake.
你犯的第一个错误就是相信我。

Aw, didn't see you down there.
啊,刚才没注意到你。

Forced retirement does wonders.
强制退休的好处可多了。

Your problem's all work and no play.
你得学会劳逸结合。

Cleaning up the junk.
这算收拾垃圾。

OW AbilityIcon Incendiary Chaingun.png燃火链式机枪点燃击杀

Looking hot!
热力十足!

Warmed you up.
让你暖和一下。

Sizzling!
火上烤!

Burn.
烧吧。

Getting hot in here.
燃起来了。

  • 辅助英雄

Got a heatstroke, doc?
小心别中暑了,医生!

  • 智械英雄

We've reached melting point!
该熔化了!

Looking real rosy.
这下变“红玫瑰”了。

Looking sultry, buddy!
感觉你很热啊,兄弟!

(Sniffs) I smell a barbeque!
(嗅)啊,闻到了烤肉的香味!

地形击杀

I'm going to miss you!
我会想你的!

The good always fall.
当好人就是这个下场!

Ride the wind!
让风送你一程!

Going so soon?
这么快就走了?

复仇击杀

Paid you back!
扯平了!

Thought I forgot?
觉得我不会记仇?

The look on your face!
脸上挂不住了吧!

连续击杀

Like riding a bike.
还是熟悉的感觉。

Are you gonna let me get away with this?
有本事你们来打我呀?

(Laughs) I could make this a habit.
(笑)这个习惯可以保持下去。

Feels good to get the blood flowing!
血流成河的感觉真好!

There's plenty of me to go around!
看我好好闹一场!

Nice! Anyone catch that?
漂亮!看见刚刚那招了吗?

近战击杀

See you.
走好不送。

The old-fashioned way.
尝尝我的老本事。

Move.
闪一边去。

Touched up that pretty face of yours.
帮你收拾收拾那张漂亮脸蛋。

Now we know who's bigger.
现在知道谁的拳头大了吧。

Need a hand, handyman?
手艺人,给你搭把手。

(Chuckles) Punched a ghost.
哈哈,打到鬼了。