avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

“黑百合(守望先锋2)/击杀语音”的版本间的差异

第186行: 第186行:
 
{{OW2Audio|File=0000000655DC.0B2|en=Many mouths to feed.|zh=小家伙们都饿了。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=0000000655DC.0B2|en=Many mouths to feed.|zh=小家伙们都饿了。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=0000000655E5.0B2|en=How monstrousss.|zh=恐怖如斯。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=0000000655E5.0B2|en=How monstrousss.|zh=恐怖如斯。}}
 +
*拉克瓦上尉
 +
{{OW2Audio|File=00000006853C.0B2|en=My watch is never over.|zh=我的守望永无终点。}}
 +
{{OW2Audio|File=00000006853F.0B2|en=Justice may tire, but I do not.|zh=正义或许会疲惫,但我不会。}}
  
 
== 近战击杀 ==
 
== 近战击杀 ==

2024年4月29日 (一) 16:14的版本

< 返回上级:黑百合

最后一击

(French) Perfect.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
完美。

Adieu.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
Adieu

(French) The widow spins her web.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
自投罗网。

Not so lofty now.
看你还神气什么。

The widow's kiss.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
鲜血如黑百合般绽放。

A thing of beauty.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
真美妙。

Caught in my web.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你逃不掉的。

Impeccable.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
无可挑剔。

A fine execution.
精准处决。

Woe is you.
算你倒霉。

Annoying.
烦人。

My bite is fatal.
我的牙沾了剧毒。

How delightful.
赏心悦目。

Pitiful.
可悲。

(French) Superb.
(法语)精彩卓绝。

(French) A splendid death.
(法语)华丽的死亡。

Spiders are solitary creatures.
蜘蛛是独居动物。

Flew right into my web.
自投罗网。

Such naïveté.
太幼稚了。

Still untouchable.
还是没有对手。

(tsk sound) Hubris.
啧,真是傲慢。

(French) Calm down.
(法语)冷静点儿。

(scoff) Filthy.
啊,真脏。

I prefer hunting at sundown.
我喜欢在日落时狩猎。

  • 女猎手 & 女伯爵

The huntress gets her prey.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
女猎手抓到她的猎物了。

  • 拉克瓦上尉

Brought to light.
重见光明。

Justice served.
正义已得伸张。

A better world without you.
没有你的世界更美好。

艾玛莉大指挥官OW2 Ana Icon.png安娜

What have you become, Amari?
看看你成了什么样子,艾玛莉?

You betrayed Sam... for what?
你背叛了萨姆……为什么?

Wait until Gerard hears of this.
杰哈会知道这个消息的。

黑爪特工OW2 Tracer Icon.png猎空

Ramattra wanted peace, you monster!
拉玛刹追求的是和平,你这个怪物!

奥林匹斯之战

My gaze claims another.
又一个在我目光下的牺牲品。

I knew you'd look at me.
我就知道你会看我。

波塞冬OW2 Ramattra Icon.png拉玛刹

Splish splash.
哗啦啦。

独眼巨人OW2 Roadhog Icon.png路霸

One eye still counts as looking.
一只眼看也算看。

哈迪斯OW2 Pharah Icon.png法老之鹰

Even Death can't look me in the eye.
就连死亡也无法直视我的眼睛。

Some things are worse than Death.
有些事比死亡更可怕。

米诺陶洛斯OW2 Reinhardt Icon.png莱因哈特

Should have stayed in your maze.
你不该离开你的迷宫。

美杜莎OW2 Widowmaker Icon.png黑百合

Slither away, sister.
爬一边去,姐妹。

赫菲斯托斯OW2 Torbjorn Icon.png托比昂

I expected better from you, Hephaestusss.
没想到你就这点本事,赫菲斯托斯。

击败特定英雄

OW2 Doomfist Icon.png末日铁拳

Fraternité or death, my friend.
要么做我们的兄弟,要么去死,我的朋友。

OW2 Junker Queen Icon.png渣客女王

Vive la révolution!
革命万岁!

OW2 Lucio Icon.png卢西奥

Stop rushing around for a minute, hmm?
这下你能安分一会儿了吧,嗯?

OW2 Illari Icon.png伊拉锐

You brightened my day.
你让我光彩照人。

OW2 Ana Icon.png安娜

The world's greatest sniper. Formerly.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
那可是世界上最伟大的狙击手,曾经是。

OW2 Ana Icon.png安娜OW2 Reinhardt Icon.png莱因哈特OW2 Torbjorn Icon.png托比昂

There goes your other eye.
你的另一只眼也瞎了。

OW2 Cassidy Icon.png卡西迪OW2 Soldier 76 Icon.png士兵:76OW2 Ashe Icon.png艾什

(disgusted sound) Americans.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
(厌恶的声音)美国人。

OW2 Doomfist Icon.png末日铁拳OW2 Reaper Icon.png死神OW2 Sombra Icon.png黑影OW2 Sigma Icon.png西格玛OW2 Moira Icon.png莫伊拉

Our alliance is at an end.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
我们的同盟结束了。

OW2 Bastion Icon.png堡垒OW2 Zenyatta Icon.png禅雅塔OW2 Genji Icon.png源氏OW2 Orisa Icon.png奥丽莎OW2 Echo Icon.png回声OW2 Ramattra Icon.png拉玛刹

Fall to rust.
生锈去吧。

OW2 D.Va Icon.pngD.VaOW2 Brigitte Icon.png布丽吉塔OW2 Pharah Icon.png法老之鹰OW2 Tracer Icon.png猎空OW2 Kiriko Icon.png雾子

Little girls have no place on the battlefield.
战场可不适合小姑娘。

OW2 Junkrat Icon.png狂鼠OW2 Roadhog Icon.png路霸OW2 Winston Icon.png温斯顿OW2 WreckingBall Icon.png破坏球

This is not a zoo.
这里不是动物园。

OW2 Orisa Icon.png奥丽莎OW2 Roadhog Icon.png路霸OW2 Reinhardt Icon.png莱因哈特OW2 Winston Icon.png温斯顿

Large targets are such guilty pleasures.
大号的目标有种罪恶的快感。

OW2 Soldier 76 Icon.png士兵:76OW2 Ana Icon.png安娜OW2 Reinhardt Icon.png莱因哈特OW2 Reaper Icon.png死神

Out with the old.
老人家该上路了。

At least you took the bullet this time.
至少这次你挡住了子弹。

OW2 Baptiste Icon.png巴蒂斯特

Deadweights should be dead.
累赘就该去死。

You always jump at a chance to make a fool of yourself.
你一有机会就跳出来丢人。

OW2 Sigma Icon.png西格玛

Someone get him some shoes….
就没人给他穿双鞋吗……

No no, I'll come to you.
没事,我来找你就好。

OW2 Sombra Icon.png黑影

I won't miss you.
我不会想你的。

Big mouth, big target.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
话多容易死。

Finally, the silver tongue falls silent.
三寸之舌终于消停了。

Not so clever now.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
现在怎么不耍小聪明了。

  • 击杀使用OW AbilityIcon EMP.png电磁脉冲OW2 Sombra Icon.png黑影

Keep your filthy subroutines away from me.
别把你那些肮脏的程序用在我身上。

OW2 Reaper Icon.png死神

Death becomes you.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
你死了。

It was a pleasure.
那是我的荣幸。

  • 击杀使用OW AbilityIcon Death Blossom.png死亡绽放OW2 Reaper Icon.png死神

No, Reyes, that was not the move.
不,莱耶斯,你踏错步子了。

Your leaping grows tiresome.
跳什么,真烦人。

Calm down, (French) monkey.
冷静点儿。(法语)猴子。

That ends now.
确实到此为止。

You know nothing of justice.
你对正义一无所知。

(Chuckle) Death from above.
(冷笑)死亡天降。

Shattered.
支离破碎。

地形击杀

Fall.
下去吧。

Enjoy the catacombs.
在坟墓里躺好。

A one-way ticket to death.
死亡,有去无回。

It's a long way down.
坠落是一段漫长的旅程。

Pathetic.
太可悲了。

(French) Have a nice trip.
(法语)一路走好。

复仇击杀

Never disturb a spider in her web.
不要打扰盘在网上的蜘蛛。

You should have watched your back.
你应该当心背后。

An eye for an eye.
以眼还眼。

Blood for blood.
血债血偿。

特殊击杀

  • 超远距离击杀

Distance is no obstacle to my accuracy.
距离对我的枪法没有影响。

That is why I am the best.
我可不是徒有虚名。

No one could hit that shot but me.
除了我,没人能射中那一枪。

Your special technique looks adorable from a distance.
你的特技从远处看很可爱。

  • 近距离击杀

You thought me weak up close? (Chuckle).
你以为我在近处会打不准?(轻笑)

I don't like to be crowded.
我不喜欢别人离得太近。

  • 击杀使用位移技能的目标

Run far, run fast; it does not matter.
跑得再快再远,也逃不出我的手心。

  • 空中击杀

I was always graceful in the air.
空中的我总是如此优雅。

Perfection in flight.
完美的飞行。

  • 击杀空中目标

What goes up.
飞得越高……

Grounded.
摔得越重。

Down to earth.
下地吧。

  • 击杀背对目标

Don't turn your back on me.
记得不要背对我。

  • 在吉拉德堡

Such poor manners for a guest.
好一个不懂规矩的客人。

This is private property.
这里是私人领地。

  • 击杀被OW2 Zarya Icon.png查莉娅OW AbilityIcon Graviton Surge.png重力喷涌困住的目标

This bodybuilder makes it far too easy.
我们的运动健将把难度降低了不少。

  • 击杀被OW2 Mercy Icon.png天使OW AbilityIcon Resurrect.png重生的目标

No no. I insist.
别客气,再送你一程。

OW AbilityIcon Venom Mine.png剧毒诡雷

No one survives my poison.
没人可以活着离开我的毒气。

Your moment of triumph... tainted.
你的光辉时刻……蒙上了污点。

My web reaches far.
再远的地方,也有我的捕网。

How venomous.
如此狠毒。

Watch where you step, hmm?
记得留神脚下,嗯?

You can run, but the venom will catch you.
你再怎么逃,也逃不脱这片毒雾。

  • 美杜莎

A venom's gorgon always killsss.
中了毒的戈耳工,难逃一死。

A gorgon's venom always killsss.
中了戈耳工的毒,难逃一死。

连续击杀

(French) Look, my masterpiece.
请欣赏我的杰作。

(French) I was made for this.
我是改造兵器。

My tyranny continues.
我的暴虐还在继续。

A trail of blood.
血连着血。

How thrilling.
多么刺激。

Meet your demise.
这就是你们的末日。

So many funerals.
这么多的葬礼。

My web grows heavy.
我的网都要装不下了。

One after another.
一个接一个。

It's a wonderful day to die.
今天是个送死的好日子。

  • 美杜莎

Many mouths to feed.
小家伙们都饿了。

How monstrousss.
恐怖如斯。

  • 拉克瓦上尉

My watch is never over.
我的守望永无终点。

Justice may tire, but I do not.
正义或许会疲惫,但我不会。

近战击杀

(scoffs) Fool.Overwatch Logo.png存在于守望先锋1代
哼,愚蠢。

It's dangerous to get close to me.
离我太近会有危险。

(French) Kisses.
(法语)给你的吻。

You sullied my hands.
你脏了我的手。

(Laughs) How foolish of you.
(笑)你真够蠢的。

I bite.
我会咬人。

One punch, one kill.
一拳,一个。

(Mocking Laugh).
(嘲弄的笑)

A fatal strike.
致命的一击。

  • 击杀使用终极技能的目标

That's what I think of your theatrics.
别给自己加戏了。

(Chuckle) The mountain, toppled.
(轻笑)大山,崩塌了。