小 (→被堵住去路) |
小 (→迷路) |
||
第89行: | 第89行: | ||
== 迷路 == | == 迷路 == | ||
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_5751.mp3|Script = Where are we?|Translation = 我们在哪?}} | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_5751.mp3|Script = Where are we?|Translation = 我们在哪?}} | ||
− | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_5752.mp3|Script = This | + | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_5752.mp3|Script = This isn't my home street.|Translation = 这不是我家那条街}} |
+ | |||
== 被抢钱 == | == 被抢钱 == | ||
{{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_5753.mp3|Script = Hey, that's my money!|Translation = 嘿,那是我的钱}} | {{GTAAudio|File = GTAVC_5753.mp3|Script = Hey, that's my money!|Translation = 嘿,那是我的钱}} |
2022年10月10日 (一) 19:38的版本
拉丁裔街头女青年 | |
---|---|
代码 | HFYST |
种族 | 拉丁裔 |
性别 | 女性 |
年龄 | 年轻 |
身份 | 街头人员 |
在游戏文件里,拉丁裔街头女青年的语音序号为5678-5759。是个看起来很痞的街女,语音一股西班牙味。
被堵住去路
Get out of the way! | |
滚开别挡道! |
This don't look carnaval. | |
这看起来一点都不狂欢! |
Get out the road, man. | |
别挡道,先生! |
Get back to Musty Pines. | |
滚回发霉松树养老院 |
Easy on the Giggle Cream! | |
咯咯笑奶油真好吃! |
You try to annoy me. | |
你在惹毛我! |
You in the way, idiota! | |
你挡道了,蠢货! |
被粗暴的撞到
Oye marimbero! | |
哎,瘾君子! |
Watch people! | |
看着点人! |
Hey idiota! | |
嘿蠢货! |
Mamífero, I'm a woman. | |
混蛋,我可是妇女! |
Hey, mind the ladies. | |
嘿,看着点女士! |
Ay... | |
哎... |
Can't you see me or something? | |
你是看不见有个人吗? |
You can look but you can't touch! | |
你可以看但不能碰! |
You like me, you gotta do better than that. | |
你要是喜欢我,你得再多点诚意! |
You're from... | |
你来自... |
汽车碰撞
You hit my car, then I hit your face! | |
你撞我的车,我得打你脸! |
You animal? | |
你是个动物吗? |
Puta! My car! | |
妈的,我的车! |
You want to fight... | |
你想干架... |
What you do that for? | |
你想干什么? |
You blind! You just an idiot! | |
你瞎吗?你个蠢货! |
I gonna kill you! | |
我要杀了你! |
I'm gonna shoot the car on you eyes, idiota! | |
我要射烂你眼里的那辆车,蠢货! |
随意交谈
Hey cálmate, por qué te aceleras? | |
嘿,冷静点,你为什么要加速? |
I just want me a good match. | |
我只想找个好的另一半 |
I'm gonna get me a beauty partner. | |
我要给我找个漂亮的伙伴 |
They not learn some real... | |
他们没学到真本事 |
Glac will... | |
格拉斯会... |
I'm going to the Malibu discoteca! | |
我要去马里布夜总会! |
I'm dancing porque soy preciosa! | |
我要跳舞因为我很漂亮! |
Puta, She stole my man! | |
草,她偷了我的男人! |
She always watch chip! | |
她总是看片段! |
差点被碾过
You really hit me! | |
你真要撞到我了! |
You're always looking at the girls, uh? | |
你总对那些姑娘们眉飞色舞,是吗? |
*T* | |
没声音 |
I see your face. | |
我看到你的长相了! |
Hey you think that funny? | |
你觉得那很好玩吗? |
Oye, qué estás fumando? | |
嘿,你在抽烟吗? |
You piece of trash! | |
你是一堆废品! |
*No sound* | |
没声音 |
I'll bust your ass for this. | |
我将要因此打你的屁股! |
Bingo! | |
对啦! |
拳打脚踢
I'll slap it so hard, you're gonna cry. | |
我会扇你扇到哭 |
My momma hit harder than you! | |
我妈打得都比你疼! |
...woman clothes, amigo. | |
...女人衣服,朋友 |
...are you ask for it? | |
你自讨苦吃? |
I'll fight it for baby, my friend. | |
我会战斗到底,朋友 |
I ain't a play of you. | |
我不是你的玩物 |
I kill you... | |
我杀了你 |
非汽车碰撞
You animal? | |
你是动物吗? |
You want to fight... | |
想干架是吧 |
What you do that for? | |
你做那是为了什么? |
... you just an idiot! | |
你是啥B! |
I gonna kill you! | |
我要杀了你! |
You piece of trash! | |
你个垃圾! |
Hey you think that funny? | |
嘿你觉得这很好玩? |
被枪吓到
Hey you don't wanna be stupid. | |
嘿你不想做傻事 |
I got a lot of brothers tough guy. | |
我有一伙弟兄帮我出头 |
I'm a lady. | |
我是女性 |
Hey let me see the other gun. | |
嘿让我看看其他的枪 |
You know why they say about...amigo. | |
你知道他们怎么说关于枪的吗,朋友? |
被揍
*No sound* | |
没声音 |
Ay!!! | |
啊! |
I got a lot of brothers, mamífero! | |
我有很多兄弟,傻卵! |
Mamífero! | |
傻卵! |
You bully ladies, huh? | |
你霸凌女生,哈? |
Come here then fight! | |
来打一架啊! |
揍人
Gringo! | |
外国佬! |
Ay, I need that bubble. | |
啊,我想要那个 |
Who you think this is, huh? | |
你觉得我是谁,哈? |
No, you don't stupid. | |
不,你不想干蠢事 |
迷路
Where are we? | |
我们在哪? |
This isn't my home street. | |
这不是我家那条街 |
被抢钱
Hey, that's my money! | |
嘿,那是我的钱 |
I need that for my operation! | |
我需要那笔钱做手术 |
抢钱
I need the money! | |
我需要这些钱! |
Come on! Como esta? Shut it out! | |
来吧!你好吗?闭嘴! |
I need that for the new clothes. | |
我需要那笔钱买新衣服 |
You must buy a woman. | |
你需要买个女人 |
叫出租
Ay! Aquí aquí taxi, por favor! | |
哎!这里,出租车请看这里! |