avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

“雾子(守望先锋2)/局内触发”的版本间的差异

第40行: 第40行:
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000062DE4.0B2|en=Don't hold back, 'cause this is it.|zh=把真本事拿出来,这是最后一战了。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000062DE4.0B2|en=Don't hold back, 'cause this is it.|zh=把真本事拿出来,这是最后一战了。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000062DE5.0B2|en=Last chance. No pressure.|zh=最后的机会了,别紧张。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000062DE5.0B2|en=Last chance. No pressure.|zh=最后的机会了,别紧张。}}
===快结束时===
+
 
 
==重生==
 
==重生==
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000005EB7A.0B2|en=Let's get back to it.|zh=该回去战斗了。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000005EB7A.0B2|en=Let's get back to it.|zh=该回去战斗了。}}
第57行: 第57行:
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000064CE2.0B2|en=Feels like Mercury's in retrograde.|zh=是不是水星正在逆行啊?}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000064CE2.0B2|en=Feels like Mercury's in retrograde.|zh=是不是水星正在逆行啊?}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000064CE3.0B2|en=Fair is foul and foul is fair.|zh=美即丑恶丑即美。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000064CE3.0B2|en=Fair is foul and foul is fair.|zh=美即丑恶丑即美。}}
==队友重生==
+
 
 
==队伍少人==
 
==队伍少人==
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000006427D.0B2|en=Careful, we're outnumbered!|zh=小心,我们的人数处于劣势!}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000006427D.0B2|en=Careful, we're outnumbered!|zh=小心,我们的人数处于劣势!}}
第93行: 第93行:
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000062797.0B2|en=There they are. Get ready.|zh=他们来了。做好准备。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000062797.0B2|en=There they are. Get ready.|zh=他们来了。做好准备。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000064277.0B2|en=Let's kick this off!|zh=准备开战吧!}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000064277.0B2|en=Let's kick this off!|zh=准备开战吧!}}
===敌人方位===
 
===敌人藏起来了===
 
 
===敌人在集合===
 
===敌人在集合===
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000062799.0B2|en=Several bad guys ahead. Just so you know.|zh=提醒一下,前面有几个坏蛋。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000062799.0B2|en=Several bad guys ahead. Just so you know.|zh=提醒一下,前面有几个坏蛋。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000006279A.0B2|en=That's a handful.|zh=来得真不少。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000006279A.0B2|en=That's a handful.|zh=来得真不少。}}
===敌人在队友身后===
 
 
===发现狙击手===
 
===发现狙击手===
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000062798.0B2|en=Sniper! Don't get shot.|zh=有狙击手!别被打中了。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000062798.0B2|en=Sniper! Don't get shot.|zh=有狙击手!别被打中了。}}
第122行: 第119行:
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000064278.0B2|en=That was bomb.|zh=炸得好。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000064278.0B2|en=That was bomb.|zh=炸得好。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000064279.0B2|en=*Laugh* Copycat.|zh=*笑*学得挺像。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=000000064279.0B2|en=*Laugh* Copycat.|zh=*笑*学得挺像。}}
==差点死了==
+
 
 
==救了队友==
 
==救了队友==
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000005EB8A.0B2|en=Got your back.|zh=我来保护你。}}
 
{{OW2Audio|File=00000005EB8A.0B2|en=Got your back.|zh=我来保护你。}}

2022年10月30日 (日) 11:54的版本

< 返回上级:雾子

选择英雄

I'll find my own path.
我要走自己的路。

更换到此英雄

Hey, it's Kiriko.
嘿,雾子在此。

比赛相关

赛前等待

Can't change the world by following all the rules.
想要改变世界,就不能只会循规蹈矩。

If we do this right, they won't even know what happened.
如果一切顺利,他们甚至都不会知道发生了什么。

So, I might sometimes pop out of thin air right next to you. Do not shoot me.
怎么说呢,有时候我可能会凭空出现在你身边。千万别开枪。

Stay in sight, and I'll keep you safe.
别脱离我的视线,我会保护你们的。

They had this coming. So let's give it to them.
这是他们自找的,那就给他们点苦头尝尝。

Watch our flanks. They might try something.
注意我们的侧翼。他们可能会有想法。

My mother trained half our team. I'll sign the rest of you up for lessons.
队伍里一半的人都受过我妈妈的训练。我给剩下的人也报个班吧。

比赛开始

All right. Let's go.
好了,我们上。

Let's send a message.
给他们送上我们的消息。

Time to take action.
可以开始动手了。

Trouble's here.
我来惹麻烦了。

Let's get our hands dirty.
该干点脏活了。

Keep calm, keep sly.
冷静一点,也要狡猾一点。

Kanezaka is under my protection.
铁坂,以后就由我来守护。

Let me show you around.
我来为你们领路。

We'll show them a trick or two.
那就给他们露一手吧。

Let's get this done.
这次就交给我们了。

Stick with me and fortune will follow.
与我同行,好运自会相伴。

Destiny calls.
命运在召唤。

  • 上一轮赢了

Victory, here we come.
胜利在等着我们。

Nice. Let's keep it up.
很好,就这样赢下去。

We might actually win this.
最后的赢家或许就是我们!

  • 上一轮输了

Don't be down. We still got this.
别泄气,我们还有机会。

Change of plans. Let's win this time.
计划有变。这次我们得赢。

Focus, and we might get out alive.
专心致志才有可能笑到最后。

  • 平局后的最后一轮

Now or never. Let's do this.
想赢的话,这是最后的机会。

Don't hold back, 'cause this is it.
把真本事拿出来,这是最后一战了。

Last chance. No pressure.
最后的机会了,别紧张。

重生

Let's get back to it.
该回去战斗了。

I don't give up that easily.
想让我放弃,没那么容易。

I licked my wounds. Let's go.
舔过的伤口恢复了。出发吧。

The spring flows anew.
泉水重焕生机。

Okay. I learned from that.
好吧,学到教训了。

Time to try again.
再试一次吧。

That was interesting.
刚才还真有意思。

Done playing around.
我得认真起来了。

No one's taking my home from me.
谁也别想夺走我的家园。

Time to get clever.
吃一堑,长一智。

Eh. We've got this.
呃,对我们来说都是小意思。

I draw the Wheel. Let's turn this around.
我抽到了命运之轮。是时候扭转命运了。

The Moon says I'm not waning yet.
月亮说我的运势还未到衰落之时。

Feels like Mercury's in retrograde.
是不是水星正在逆行啊?

Fair is foul and foul is fair.
美即丑恶丑即美。

队伍少人

Careful, we're outnumbered!
小心,我们的人数处于劣势!

吃血包

Infused with light.
灵光充盈我心。

Mm. That feels better.
嗯,感觉好多了。

I'm restored.
我恢复了。

Renewed again.
感觉焕然一新。

Bounced back.
恢复活力了。

Recovered and ready.
我痊愈了,随时奉陪。

被完全治疗

Thanks for the heal.
感谢治疗。

*Relieved sigh* Thanks.
*松了口气*谢谢。

(Japanese) Thank you.
(日语)多谢了。

Appreciate it.
非常感谢。

I'm grateful.
感谢你。

Nice to know you have my back.
有你在真是太好了。

Thanks for the touch up.
谢谢你的治愈之术。

被伤害强化

Thanks for the boost.
谢谢你的强化。

Powered up. Nice.
我变强了。很好。

My senses are sharpened.
感官变得更敏锐了。

This might hurt more than usual.
这下可比平时还要疼。

被复活

Hey, thanks.
嘿,谢了。

Look at that. I'm back.
看啊,我回来了。

敌人被复活

They brought one back.
他们救活了一个。

Thought they were dead, but . . . guess not.
还以为他们死了,看来……还没死透。

(Japanese) How troublesome.
(日语)真是麻烦。

Something wicked this way comes.
拇指怦怦动,恶人又归来。

敌人来了

发现敌人

There they are. Get ready.
他们来了。做好准备。

Let's kick this off!
准备开战吧!

敌人在集合

Several bad guys ahead. Just so you know.
提醒一下,前面有几个坏蛋。

That's a handful.
来得真不少。

发现狙击手

Sniper! Don't get shot.
有狙击手!别被打中了。

部署物相关

传送器

Find the teleporter!
快去找传送面板!

被激素强化

Thanks for the power-up.
谢谢你的强化之术。

Can't stop me now.
现在,我无人能挡。

I'm unstoppable.
没人能阻挡我。

The stars have aligned!
群星归于一列!

队友消灭敌人

You strike with grace.
你的动作很优美。

I saw that. Not bad.
我看到了。身手不错。

Nice. Keep it up.
漂亮。继续加油。

Looks like you've still got it.
看来你的本事还没忘。

Heh, they fell for that move?
呵,他们连那一招都接不住?

Don't know why they thought they could pick a fight with you.
想不通他们怎么敢挑你做对手……

Does that one go on your highlight reel?
那一段会放在你的精彩集锦里吗?

Just like my mom taught you.
不愧是我妈妈的徒弟。

Working some stuff out, huh?
麻烦被你解决啦?

That was bomb.
炸得好。

*Laugh* Copycat.
*笑*学得挺像。

救了队友

Got your back.
我来保护你。

Thank me later.
等会再谢我。

Careful.
小心点儿。

Thought you needed the help.
我看你需要帮助。

You alright?
你还好吗?

You might've heard them coming if you turned your music down.
你要是把音量关小点,也许就能听到他们的动静了。

Watch where you're headed, Shimada!
好好看路,岛田!

队友倒下

Careful, we lost one!
当心,有人倒下了!

Our teammate's down!
我们的队友倒下了!

  • 想要复活队友

Our teammate needs to be revived!
必须复活我们的队友!

Hey, someone pick them up!
嘿,有人需要救治!

状态不好

Don't like that.
我讨厌那感觉。

Ugh, I feel sick.
呃,不太舒服。

That doesn't feel good.
感觉不太好。

(Japanese) I feel unwell.
*日语*有点难受。

火力全开

The battle ignites me!
这场战斗让我热血沸腾!

I'm on fire.
我火力全开。

Aw, I feel all warm inside.
噢,我的斗魂在燃烧。

My future's bright!
我的未来在闪耀!

团灭

Nobody left, huh?
一个不剩了吗?

That can't be all of them?
他们只有这么点儿人吗?

(Japanese) The weak are food for the strong.
(日语)正所谓弱肉强食。

Done and done.
统统搞定。

(Japanese) Good job!
(日语)干得漂亮!

一些信号

Come on.
搞什么?

Unfortunate.
真不走运。

Ah, damn it.
啊,可恶。

(Japanese) That's annoying.
(日语)好烦。

赛后结算

  • 投票史诗

Done, done, and done.
确实,实至名归。

Are you surprised?
没想到吧?

  • 投票传奇

No biggie.
小意思啦。

Aw yeah!
喔耶!