avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

半藏(守望先锋2)/皮肤语音

LauranNemesis讨论 | 贡献2023年12月23日 (六) 10:33的版本 →‎局内触发
(差异) ←上一版本 | 最后版本 (差异) | 下一版本→ (差异)
< 返回上级:半藏

惊骇怨灵

局内触发

  • 选择

Vengeance is all I have left.
除了仇恨,我一无所有。

  • 重生

My wrath is not yet sated.
我的怒火还没有平息。

This haunting is far from over.
鬼魂远远不到消散之时。

I will grind their bones to dust.
我会把他们的骸骨碾成碎屑。

I've endured a thousand deaths. What's one more?
我经历过无数次死亡。再来一次又何妨?

An Onryō is not banished so easily.
驱逐怨灵可没那么容易。

Betrayed again! (Furious noise)
又一次背叛,啊!

It seems I must show that hideous oni his place.
看来我得让那个丑陋的恶鬼认清自己的地位。

The sunlight burns... but I will endure.
日光灼痛……但我会撑下去。

Oh, Hanabusagō... how I miss you.
哦,花房号……我好想你。

Soon, they will join me in the grave.
很快,他们就会在坟墓中与我作伴。

What foul trickery was that?
那是什么肮脏的把戏?

If only I still had my horse.
真希望我还有战马相伴。

Was that their champion? His bones will make a fitting monument.
那就是他们的勇士吗?他的尸骨正适合搭一座丰碑。

OW2 Genji Icon.png源氏击杀

Blades cannot slay me, I'm afraid. You will have to do better.
想要消灭我,恐怕不能只靠剑刃。你得换个方法。

  • 比赛开始谈话

(Mournful wail) (Ominous laugh)
(哀嚎和不详的笑声)

(Ghost noises)
(恶灵的呻吟)

Fall upon them like a cursed rain.
像诅咒之雨一般轰击他们。

Usher them from this world to the next.
把他们从现世引向冥世。

  • 比赛谈话

In life, none could match my strength. In death, I am more fearsome still.
我生时,无人能敌。死后,亦众人畏惧。

Tonight, we will teach them to fear the dark.
今晚,我们要让敌人畏惧黑暗。

The traitors' swords... so sharp, so... cold. But I made them pay.
叛徒的剑……是那么锋利、那么冰冷。但是他们也付出了代价。

Could we not have struck at dusk? This sunlight is so... ugh.
我们能不能在黄昏时交战?这阳光也太……呃。

Something here speaks to me... urges me toward peace... but I will never listen.
这里有个声音在催促我……走向安息……但是我心意已决。

If not for that betrayal, I would have seized the throne--and with it, the world.
如果不是那次背叛,我早就夺取了王位,然后就是整个世界。

I long for the days where Hanabusagō bore me into battle. Oh, to hear the thunder of her hooves again.
我盼望着能再次和花房号一起驰骋疆场。哦,真想再听听她隆隆的蹄声。

Depending on others brings nothing but disappointment.
依靠他人,只会让我失望。

  • 最后一轮比赛开始

All my suffering has led to this.
我承受的痛苦都是为了这一刻!

  • 占领目标点加时

Our time on this plane draws short. Attack!
我们在这个位面的时间不多了。快进攻!

Our graves loom. Finish them, and quickly.
我们即将重归坟墓。尽快除掉敌人。

  • 被安娜激素强化

Look the Onryō in its eyes!
直视怨灵之眼!

Lament, worms!
哀痛吧,蛆虫!

(Building otherworldly roar)
(异界之物的咆哮)

  • 被天使伤害强化

Your demise has come!
你死期已至!

My wrath grows!
怒火在翻涌!

  • 火力全开

The flames of purgatory engulf me!
炼狱的烈火吞噬了我!

I burn with ethereal fire!
我燃烧着轻灵的火焰!

击杀语音

  • 最后一击

As fierce in death as I was in life.
生为人杰,死为鬼雄。

Finally, some darkness!
终于没有那么刺眼了!

Shame be upon you!
你该感到羞耻!

This passes for a champion, in this age? (Chuckle)
哈哈哈,在这个时代,这种人也能算是勇士吗?

Your death fuels me!
用你的死亡点燃我的灵火!

Your strange contraption could not save you.
那套奇怪的装置可救不了你。

Such mortal follies.
真是致命的愚蠢。

Have some spine.
真是没有骨气。

You think your torment worse than mine?
你遭受的折磨根本比不过我!

My wrath levels villages. Yours would barely stir a curtain.
我的愤怒可以夷平村庄。你却只能搅动帷幔。

To perish in a giggling crouch? Ridiculous.
蹲着死在自己的笑声中?确实可笑。

My vengeance will find you, wherever you are.
无论你在哪里,我的复仇如影随形。

Ah... If only I could still taste the blood.
啊……真希望我还能品尝鲜血的味道。

Boo. (Chuckle)
嘿!哈哈哈哈。

Suffer the Onryō's vengeance!
这就是怨灵的复仇!

OW2 Genji Icon.png源氏

Hmm. What are these... memories?
嗯。这些回忆……是怎么回事?

OW2 Reaper Icon.png死神

Rather fragile, for a spirit.
竟有你这般不堪一击的鬼魂……

OW2 Orisa Icon.png奥丽莎

A mechanical horse? Preposterous.
一匹机械马?真是荒唐。

  • 近战击杀

Did you doubt my materiality?
你不会以为我没有实体吧?

The light fades from their eyes.
逝者眼中的光芒暗淡了……

A ghostly strike.
鬼影一击。

  • 一命多杀

How's that calamity?
这场灾祸的滋味如何?

The doors of hell swing wide.
地狱之门已然大开。

Into the earth. All of them!
他们都将入土!

Your ancestors tell me they are very disappointed.
我听闻你们的祖先对你们非常失望。

Their bones will be a warning.
他们的尸骨就是我的警告。

  • 连续击杀

I will never be laid to rest!
我绝不会乖乖安息!

My wrath will burn forever!
我的怒火永不熄灭!

My curse lies upon you all!
你们都得承受我的诅咒!

Thus did I rend the battlegrounds of old!
以前我就是这样撕裂了战场。

  • 复仇击杀

A morsel of revenge.
小小的复仇。

I am a vengeful ghost.
怨灵就是这么记仇。

  • 团灭

An empty battlefield, if not for the wailing dead.
空荡荡的战场上只有死灵的哀鸣。

Can you hear their whispers?
你能听到他们的低语吗?

交流信号

  • 你好

Hello.
你好。

Hail, mortal.
你好啊,凡人。

  • 明白

Of course.
没问题。

Oh, very well.
很好。

技能语音

  • 释放终极技能OW AbilityIcon Dragonstrike.png

Let vengeance consume you!
让仇恨吞噬你!

  • 释放技能OW AbilityIcon Sonic Arrow.png

The dead see all.
亡者洞悉一切。

Vengeance will find you.
复仇之魂会找到你。

  • 释放技能OW AbilityIcon Storm Arrows.png

My spirit brings the storm.
吾魂掀起风暴。

A plague of arrows.
箭雨散布疫病。

My rage is a flood.
怒火化作狂潮。

  • 可能是击杀OW AbilityIcon Sonic Arrow.png侦测到的敌人

(Evil laugh)
(邪恶的大笑)

Death is prescient. (Chuckle)
先声夺命,哈哈哈。