在游戏文件里,白人轮滑男青年的语音文件序号为5519-5579。是个滑着轮滑鞋的形象,穿着很风骚,从语音可以看出是个同性恋。
代码
WMYSK
W-Whit M-Male Y-Young SK-Skate
语音
Sorry, I was away with the fairies. | |
抱歉,我刚才在和我集美在一起。 |
Well, excuse me. | |
好吧,抱歉 |
Frankie says "Relax," sister. | |
弗兰基说:放松,姐妹 |
这里弗兰基说巴拉巴拉是一个梗,就和中文互联网什么都是鲁迅说差不多。
Oh, now that I like. | |
噢,现在我喜欢了 |
I want skates, darling. | |
我想要轮滑,亲 |
Whoops. | |
啊哦 |
Is that an offer, sister? | |
这是一份邀请吗,姐妹? |
Mind the skater, sister. | |
当心滑冰者,姐妹 |
Well, don't mind me. | |
好吧,不用当心我 |
You're so intolerant, girlfriend. | |
你好偏执啊,女友 |
Shit, I never shave my legs. | |
草,我从不刮腿毛 |
Do you have a blouse I can borrow? | |
我可以借你一条长裤吗? |
Frankie says "Just skate." | |
弗兰基说:滑就完了 |
Frankie says "Up yours." | |
弗兰基说:去他的 |
Lamer. | |
逊哦 |
I hope you die alone you beast. | |
我希望你孤独死去,野兽 |
Have a care ,sister. | |
注意,姐妹 |
You are a waste of oxygen. | |
你活着就是浪费氧气 |
Relax, pal. | |
放松,伙计 |
That's not how I party. | |
我派对可不是这样 |
Why, you prick. | |
干嘛,你个蠢货 |
Intolerance is a crime, sister. | |
偏执是一种罪过,姐妹 |
Not funny, not funny. | |
不好玩,没意思 |
Nice pants on him. | |
他短裤很好看 |
Why, it's the dream boat. | |
我去,那是我梦中小船 |
Girl hater. | |
恐同病人 |
Bully. | |
霸凌 |
I warned you, I'm angry. | |
我警告你,我很生气 |
Pig. | |
你个猪 |
Please no, I'm a designer. | |
请不要,我是设计师 |
Please have a heart, I have cats. | |
有点同情心,我养了猫 |
Ok, I'll change the legwarmers. | |
好,我会换了腿暖器 |
Please, sister, no! | |
不要啊姐妹! |
I'm anemic, I don't respond well to this. | |
我贫血,见不得这个 |
I'm not guilty. | |
我没有最 |
I think he went that way. | |
我认为他走开了 |
Oh please. | |
请不要 |
Where is this place? | |
这是哪啊? |
I was off with the fairies, where are we? | |
我就和集美离开了一会,我们在哪? |
Oh, oh! Oh no! | |
哦不!哦不! |
My money, please! Oh, come back here! | |
我的钱,不要,快回来! |
Oh, nice uniform, officer. | |
哦,漂亮的制服,警官 |
Thank you, officer. | |
谢谢你,警官 |
Please no, poor me! | |
不要啊,我很可怜 |
Oh, no! | |
哦不! |
Taxi, I'm all skated up! | |
出租车,我都准备好了! |