亡灵 | |
远程作战支援生物。可学习蛛网和钻地技能。 |
准备就绪
The sleeper awakes. | ||
沉睡者醒了。 |
点击人物
Proceed. | ||
接着说。 |
Make your choice. | ||
做出你的选择吧。 |
You rang? | ||
你叫我? |
I await. | ||
我等待着。 |
施加指令
By Nerub. | ||
以尼鲁布之名。 |
What's done is done. | ||
木已成舟。 |
The time is now. | ||
机不可失。 |
Yes, master. | ||
遵命,主人。 |
攻击时
For the Spider Kingdom. | ||
为了蜘蛛王国。 |
Be drained of life. | ||
生命行将枯竭。 |
You may feel a sting. | ||
蛰你一下。 |
战吼
Fall before the Scourge! | ||
天灾军团,摧垮一切! |
闲聊时
What a tangled web we weave. | ||
我们编织的网,如此错综复杂。 |
Spider sense... Tingling. | ||
蜘蛛感应……嗡嗡作响。 |
Last week my top half was on the Discovery Channel... | ||
上周,我的上半身上了探索频道…… |
...and my bottom half was on Animal Planet. | ||
……而下半身上了动物世界。 |
My ass always gets bloated during my spin cycle. | ||
我吐丝的时候,屁股感觉肿肿的。 |
I like chicks that are into bandage... | ||
我喜欢捆绑游戏…… |
I'm stuck on bandages 'cause bandages are stuck on me. | ||
我爱绷带,因为绷带喜欢黏着我。 |
|