avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

警察(罪恶都市)

OrangePig讨论 | 贡献2022年6月2日 (四) 10:35的版本

警察 #1

Don't move a muscle, chump.
不要动,傻瓜

Your mine, pretty boy.
你被我拿下了,兄弟

Real smart, ain't you?
你真聪明,不是吗?

I hope you like the words - pick up the soap.
我希望你喜欢这个词——捡肥皂

You know what else I can do with this?
你知道我还能用这个做什么吗?

I'm coming, head down!
我来了,低头!

No Sound
没有声音

Move along there!
沿着那里移动!

All the line in the police dirty ass.
啥活都得让警察擦屁股

Out of the way!
别挡路!

You're shuttling police business!
你在穿梭于警察的业务!

Your ID!
出示你的身份证!

Come back here!
给我回来!

Stop, your under arrest!
站住,你被捕了!

Boys, he's over there!
伙计们,他在那!

Get him!
抓住他!

Cover me!
掩护我!

I need a metal!
我需要一个金属!

You've been drinking!
你喝酒了!

This is government property!
这是政府的财产!

You come here!
你来这里!

I got a clear shot.
我这枪很准

You get your butt over here.
你给我过来

I see him over there.
我看到他在那里

What are you doing!
你在做什么!

Why you stupid chump?
为什么你做这傻事?

What are you thinking!
你在想什么呢!

What are you doing, I'm a trained officer!
你在做什么,我是一个训练有素的警官!

What are you doing!
你在做什么!

I got you covered!
我掩护你!

Come on, move in!
来吧,进去吧!

I hope I getting the papers for this.
我希望我能因此升职

All the line in the police dirty ass.
啥活都得让警察擦屁股

You got ID?
你有身份证吗?

Show me your license.
给我看看你的证件

Come here!
来这里!

Stop or I'll call for backup!
站住,不然我就叫支援了!

Don't run away from me.
不要从我身边跑开

No Sound
没有声音

Your surrounded!
你被包围了!

We have you fully surrounded, criminal.
我们把你完全包围了,罪犯

He's going down.
他要倒下了

I got him, I got him.
我抓住他了,我抓住他了

I got a clear shot.
我这枪很准

I see him.
我看到他了

警察 #2

Take him in then beat him up.
把他抓起来,然后揍他一顿

You're going nowhere.
你无处可去了

Hope you got a lawyer idiot.
希望你有一个律师,白痴

Better redo your rights.
最好重做你的权利

You asked for this!
这是你自找的!

Beating punks at my age.
揍和我年龄一样的小混混

You look like you need this.
你看起来需要这个

Get out of it.
滚出去吧

Get out of the way.
别挡路

Move along.
走吧

Come on, move.
快走

Your in the way there.
你在那里碍手碍脚的

I'm trying to give chase!
我正在努力追赶!

You better stop or we'll kill you!
你最好停下来,否则我们会杀了你!

Don't make us chase you.
别让我们追你

I'd chase you but I had too many donuts!
我想追你,但我吃了太多的甜甜圈!

Cover me, I don't wanna die.
掩护我,我不想死

I'm retiring soon cover me!
我马上就要退休了,掩护我!

What's going on?
怎么了?

Hitting a police car is not done.
撞了警车这可没完

My car!
我的车!

Your gonna have to pay for this!
你要为此付出代价!

I'm too old to jump this far!
我太老了,跳不了这么远!

Come back here you idiot!
回来,你这个白痴!

Come on hit me, I wanna retire!
来打我吧,我想退休!

You really wanna fight?
你真的想打架?

Can't you just run away!
你就不能跑掉吗!

You're really boring me mister!
你真让我厌烦,先生!

Give me a break!
让我休息一下!

Move Forward, Move Forward!
往前走,往前走!

Move in and take him out!
上啊,把他干掉!

Uh, can I retire now?
呃,我现在可以退休了吗?

I'm done getting shot for this money!
我不想再为这些钱挨枪子了!

Show me some ID.
给我看一些身份证

Give me an ID.
给我一个身份证

Don't make me run.
别让我跑起来

You make me run and I'll get all sweaty.
你让我跑起来,弄得浑身是汗

I'll beat you for this!
我就为此揍你!

No Sound
没有声音

We've got him surrounded!
我们已经把他包围了!

Take him down.
把他打倒

I'm taking my shot.
我在打我的枪

I've got a clear shot.
我射了很准的一枪

He's outta control, cap him.
他失去控制了,把他干掉

Waste 'em were always right.
浪费子弹总是对的

警察 #3

Don't move a thing!
什么都不要动!

Chop him and stop him!
揍他,阻止他!

Not so big now mister.
也没那么难对付,先生

No Sound
没有声音

You like that steak!
你会喜欢那块牛排!

You deserve this my friend!
这是你应得的,我的朋友!

This one's for the VCPD my friend!
这份功劳是给VCPD的,我的朋友!

I'm a cop okay.
我是个警察,好吧

Police business, move please!
警察事务,请让开!

Excuse me, I'm a cop!
对不起,我是警察!

This is cop business sir.
这是警察的事,先生

Excuse me! Police Business!
对不起!警察事务!

I'm going after him.
我要去找他

Stop!
站住!

Stop him!
阻止他!

Stop right now!
马上停下来!

Keep cover.
保持掩护

No Sound
没有声音

This is government property!
这是政府的财产!

That is a crime!
这是犯罪!

You are breaking the law!
你在犯法!

You filthy criminal!
你这个肮脏的罪犯!

You nearly killed me!
你差点杀了我!

You're breaking the law!
你犯法了!

Dangerous driving is a crime!
危险驾驶是一种犯罪!

I'm trained!
我是受过训练的!

I know Jiu-Jitsu sir!
我知道柔术,先生!

I may have to hurt you.
我可能要伤害你

You're really making me mad!
你真的让我很生气!

Move in.
快进去

No Sound
没有声音

My first day on the job and this happens.
我第一天上班就发生这种事

Call my mom, Tell her I'm okay!
打电话给我妈,告诉她我没事!

No Sound
没有声音

No Sound
没有声音

Sir, you must stop now!
先生,你必须马上停止!

Stop!
停下来!

I am an officer of the law, stop!
我是一名执法人员,停!

No Sound
没有声音

We have him surrounded!
我们把他包围了!

You are surrounded!
你被包围了!

This is just like training.
这就像训练一样

I'll get him down.
我会把他弄下来

He's mine.
他是我的

Your going down.
你要下去了

警察 #4

I want ten minutes alone with this asshole.
我想和这个混蛋独处十分钟

We can have some fun with this guy.
我们可以和这家伙好好玩玩

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, Hit 'em again.
哈哈哈,再揍他一顿

You having a good day, asshole?
你今天过得好吗,混蛋?

You enjoying this?!
你喜欢这个吗?

You mess with me!
你惹到我了!

I'm paid to keep law and honor!
我的工作是维护法律和荣誉!

Get Lost.
滚蛋吧

You abstracting me.
你把我弄糊涂了

Move, Police Business.
快走,警察事务

You wanna get arrested?
你想被逮捕吗?

Get off of me.
从我身上下来

I'm on him!
我在抓他!

That asshole's mine!
那个混蛋是我的!

Boys, this way!
伙计们,这边走!

There he goes I've given chase!
他在那里,我已经追了上去!

Cover me, This asshole's mine!
掩护我,这个混蛋是我的!

I'll drag him out by his feet!
我要用他的脚把他拖出来!

My car!
我的车!

My beautiful car!
我漂亮的车!

You think that's funny wise guy!
你认为这很有趣吗? 聪明的家伙!

I'll beat you for this!
我会为这个打你的!

Big mistake asshole!
大错特错,混蛋!

You think that's funny asshole!
你认为这很有趣吗,混蛋!

You got a death wish or something!
你是想死还是怎么的!

Your mine asshole.
你是我的,混蛋

Come on wise guy give it a shot.
来吧,聪明的家伙,给它一个机会

You massacuse boy.
你这个混蛋

What are you thinking?
你在想什么?

Move in, I got your back.
进去吧,我支持你

I got you covered, Go Go Go!
我掩护你,走吧走吧!

It's only a scratch.
这只是个擦伤而已

Get off of me.
离我远点

You got ID?
你有身份证吗?

I'll need to see your license.
我需要看看你的驾照

Your under arrest.
你被捕了

Hey get back here!
嘿,给我回来!

Stop right now!
马上停下来!

No Sound
没有声音

We have you surrounded asshole.
我们把你包围了,混蛋

Your Surrounded.
你被包围了

I see him.
我看到他了

He's mine.
他是我的

He's going down right now.
他现在要倒下了

I got him.
我抓住他了

警察 #5

Don't move a muscle!
一下也别动!

Stay right there, tough guy!
呆在那里别动,刺头!

Call your lawyer!
给你的律师打电话!

I hope you like prison food.
我希望你喜欢监狱的食物

Yeah! you want a little more?
是啊!你想再来点吗?

Hope you got a good doctor punk!
希望你有个好医生,蠢货!

Your momma's gonna be crying punk!
你妈妈会哭的,蠢货!

Ouch, I felt that!
哎哟,我感觉到了!

Get out of the way.
别挡路

Disburse, immediately!
拨出,立即拨出!

Don't make me shoot you by mistake.
别让我误杀你

Your in the damn way.
你他妈挡路了

Get him.
抓住他

This way, come on.
这边走,快点

I'm after him.
我在追他

I see him.
我看到他了

I got you covered.
我掩护你了

Take Cover.
找掩护

My car!
我的车!

You hit me idiot!
你打我,白痴!

You hit me I'll hit you with a bat!
你打我,我就用球棒打你!

I'll kick your ass.
我要踢你的屁股

Don't make me angry!
别让我生气!

Don't annoy me!
别惹我!

Your trying my patience tough guy.
你在考验我的耐心,硬汉子

I'm enjoying this.
我很喜欢这样

Give me a best shot big man.
给我一个最好的机会,大人物

Is that the best you got?
你就这点能耐吗?

Either, Either come on!
要么,要么,来吧!

Move Forward.
前进

I hope you got a good lawyer punk.
我希望你有个好律师,蠢货

It's nothing, only a scratch.
这没什么,只是个擦伤

... let me back out there.
...让我回到那里

No Sound
没有声音

No Sound
没有声音

I hope for your sake, I don't catch you!
我希望为你着想,我没抓住你!

You're all mine, tough guy.
你落在我手下了,刺头

Just you and me, big boy.
这里只有你和我了,大兄弟

No Sound
没有声音

We got him surrounded.
我们把他包围了

We got you ain't going nowhere!
我们抓到你了,你哪儿也不能去!

I'll get him.
我会抓到他的

I'm on him.
我在抓他了

Yeah, you are punk.
耶,你就是个混蛋

I got headshot.
我一枪爆头了