You're terminated! | |
你被终结了! |
You've been erased! | |
你被消灭了! |
Let me pump you up! | |
我来给你加油! |
It's judgement day! | |
今天是审判日! |
Take this, girly man! | |
看招,娘炮! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
We got company. | |
我们有伴了 |
Things are not good here. | |
情况不妙 |
We are under attack. | |
我们正受到攻击 |
More predators! | |
还不够!(就这?) |
|
Nice night for a walk. | |
一个适合散步的美好夜晚 |
Aaaah. | |
You can't control me! | |
你(指尤里)无法心灵控制我! |
I still have total recall. | |
我仍然有过去的记忆(意在致敬施瓦辛格于1990年参演的电影---全面回忆) |
My mind is my own. | |
我的想法只由自己操控 |
Your orders, give them to me. | |
指令,请给我指令 |
I'm pumped up! | |
我战意激昂! |
Find me something to terminate! | |
给我找点要终结的东西! |
I'm ready to rumble! | |
准备好作战了! |