avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

白人轮滑男青年(罪恶都市)

OrangePig讨论 | 贡献2022年6月1日 (三) 13:40的版本 (文本替换 - 替换“RA2File”为“GTAVCFile”)
白人轮滑男青年​
GTAVC WMYSK.png
代码 WMYSK
种族 GTAVCRace White Icon.png白人
性别 GTAVCGender Male Icon.png男性
年龄 GTAVCAge Young Icon.png年轻
身份 轮滑者

在游戏文件里,白人轮滑男青年的语音文件序号为5519-5579。是个滑着轮滑鞋的形象,穿着很风骚,从语音可以看出是个同性恋。

被粗暴的撞到

Sorry, I was away with the fairies.
抱歉,我刚才在和我集美在一起。

Well, excuse me.
好吧,抱歉

Frankie says "Relax," sister.
弗兰基说:放松,姐妹

这里弗兰基说巴拉巴拉是一个梗,就和中文互联网什么都是鲁迅说差不多。

Oh, now that I like.
噢,现在我喜欢了

I want skates, darling.
我想要轮滑,亲

Whoops.
啊哦

Is that an offer, sister?
这是一份邀请吗,姐妹?

I buy back, darling.
我买回了,亲爱的

Mind the skater, sister.
当心滑冰者,姐妹

Well, don't mind me.
好吧,不用当心我

You're so intolerant, girlfriend.
你好偏执啊,女友

Lover hotter lover.
越烧越爱

Oh cankie I like it.
哦...我喜欢

Do you party sister?
你要来派对吗,姐妹?

随意交谈

Fabulous skates sister.
很棒的滑板,姐妹

Oh I love Japan depends about the cities.
噢我喜欢...取决于城市

This is age of equality.
这是平等的时代

I need a rub-down after all exercises.
锻炼完以后我需要按摩

I just love expressing myself.
我只是喜欢表达自我

He thought interested in explosive thing.
他喜欢爆炸的东西

I said you are so fro-fro.
我说你很那啥

I love cruising for action.
我喜欢慢慢来

Should I grow mustache?
我需要留胡子吗?

You like the legwarmers?
你喜欢护腿吗?

Shit, I never shave my legs.
草,我从不刮腿毛

Do you have a blouse I can borrow?
我可以借你一条长裤吗?

Frankie says "Just skate."
弗兰基说:滑就完了

差点被碾过

Frankie says "Up yours."
弗兰基说:去他的

Lamer.
逊哦

I hope you die alone you beast.
我希望你孤独死去,野兽

Have a care, sister.
注意,姐妹

You are a waste of oxygen.
你活着就是浪费氧气

Relax, pal.
放松,伙计

That's not how I party.
我派对可不是这样

Why, you prick.
干嘛,你个蠢货

Intolerance is a crime, sister.
偏执是一种罪过,姐妹

Not funny, not funny.
不好玩,没意思

看到美女/男

Nice pants on him.
他短裤很好看

Why, it's the dream boat.
我去,那是我梦中小船

拳击打架

You bi-silly pig!
你个傻猪!

Girl hater.
恐同病人

Bully.
霸凌

I warned you, I'm angry.
我警告你,我很生气

Pig.
你个猪

被枪威胁

Please no, I'm a designer.
请不要,我是设计师

Please have a heart, I have cats.
有点同情心,我养了猫

Ok, I'll change the legwarmers.
好,我会把护腿换了

Please, sister, no!
不要啊姐妹!

I'm anemic, I don't respond well to this.
我贫血,见不得这个

回复警察

I'm not guilty.
我没有罪

I think he went that way.
我认为他走开了

Oh please.
请不要

迷路

Where is this place?
这是哪啊?

I was off with the fairies, where are we?
我就和集美离开了一会,我们在哪?

被抢钱

Oh, oh! Oh no!
哦不!哦不!

My money, please! Oh, come back here!
我的钱,不要,快回来!

死而复生

Oh, nice uniform, officer.
哦,漂亮的制服,警官

Thank you, officer.
谢谢你,警官

调查事件

Please no, poor me!
不要啊,我很可怜

Oh, no!
哦不!

叫出租

Taxi, I'm all skated up!
出租车,我都准备好了!