“ | 羁绊无影无踪,藤蔓一斩就断。 | ” |
鹿灵守心
| |
她本是林中幼鹿,在战争中丧命,却又在命运的眷顾下重生。天真烂漫的阿瑶简直是古灵精怪的代名词,她像只小鹿般在幽谧的林中自由自在地奔跑跳跃,又莽莽撞撞闯到大河以西,用那变化多端的恶作剧引起一片恐慌。 |
大厅语音
Oh, the past is born as the future. | |
过去生于未来~ |
The bonds between us are fragile like young vines and spring. | |
羁绊无影无踪,藤蔓一斩就断。 |
People are daydreaming... | |
人在白天做梦~太阳从西边升起~ |
移动语音
I must be the least lovely person in the world. | |
什么小鹿女呀,一定是世界上最不可爱的孩子吧~ |
I've washed my face, I really have! | |
我已经洗过脸了~真的~ |
I must hide my dreams in the leaves, or they will go bad. | |
要把梦藏在树叶里,不然梦会坏。 |
The Misty Marshes know neither East nor West. | |
云梦泽没有东边和西边。 |
Some spirits dwell in Heaven, but some, in mushrooms. | |
有的神住在天上,有的神住在蘑菇里。 |
技能语音
- 被动
The wolves are coming! | |
狼来啦! |
Come on! Who's the best doe? | |
这是谁的小鹿,真厉害! |
- 一技能
Look, air! | |
看,空气! |
That wasn't me, I promise! | |
不是我,真的不是我~ |
- 三技能
Why are you so clingy? | |
你为什么粘着我呀? |
You can't rely on others for everything! | |
别赖着人家好嘛~ |
挑衅语音
Never mess with forest people! | |
我们从玄微森林出来的人,一天要吃掉半个大陆呢。 |
击杀语音
I didn't mean to... | |
阿瑶为你痛哭~ |
死亡语音
Don't be sad, I'm only going to take a nap. | |
别难过,我只是睡一觉。 |