“ | 寒冰,永不腐朽! | ” |
冰雪之华
| |
贪婪的中原人趁祭祀之日发起突袭,上演了一出染红雪原的"血色婚礼"。然而掠夺却止于暴雪降至,歹徒们被冰封于由雪崩代表的神罚。被拥戴的公主昭君悄然抚摸一只只冰棺,清冷的眼眸中却始终蕴含一丝眷恋与哀伤。 |
大厅语音
Winter is here. | |
凛冬已至。 |
Have the plum trees in my hometown bloomed? | |
故乡的梅花开了吗? |
My heart has been warmed. | |
心已经融化。 |
移动语音
On the day the white plum blossoms wither, I'll return to my hometown. | |
白梅落下之日,归去故里之时。 |
Beauty is a sin, and no blizzard could cover it. | |
美貌是种罪孽,暴雪也无法掩埋。 |
Let me cool you down. | |
替你们消消火。 |
The cold snap is everywhere... | |
寒流,无处不在…… |
My body might be frozen, but my soul is burning hot. | |
身躯已然冰封,灵魂仍旧火热。 |
技能语音
Absolute zero! | |
绝对零度! |
挑衅语音
Those who once coveted my beauty are now buried beneath the ice. | |
垂涎于我美貌的人,都在冰原下冷静反省。 |
击杀语音
Ice never decays! | |
寒冰,永不腐朽! |
死亡语音
I see... my hometown in the spring... | |
看到了……故乡的春天…… |