avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2072个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

毛加(守望先锋2)/技能释放

< 返回上级:毛加

双枪齐发时

Two's a party!
双倍的热闹!

I'm ambidextrous.
看我左右开弓。

Cha-cha 'n Gunny say hi!
“恰恰”和“老枪”说你好!

This is a flex!
让你过过瘾!

Now it's getting fun!
这下才叫带劲!

Double trouble!
双倍的麻烦!

释放技能OW AbilityIcon Overrun.png蛮力冲撞

Coming for you!
找的就是你!

(Laughs).
(大笑)

Here I come!
本大爷来了!

Woo!
喔!

(Samoan) I'm gonna catch ya!
(萨摩亚语)我来找你了!

Charging through!
冲过来喽!

(Samoan) Excuse me!
(萨摩亚语)借过!

I'm gonna catch you!
看我把你拿下!

Tackle!
扑搂!

释放技能OW AbilityIcon Cardiac Overdrive.png心脏过载

Let's put that pain to use.
用疼痛激起斗志。

Start this party!
狂欢开始了!

Now go get 'em!
快去收拾他们!

Let's make a scene!
大闹一场吧!

Everybody riot!
都给我躁起来!

技能OW AbilityIcon Cage Fight.png笼中斗困住敌人时

What happened to your friends?
你的朋友都去哪儿了?

Where'd your team go, buddy?
你的队友呢,伙计?

You should've stuck with your squad.
你就不该脱离队伍。

What a hero.
好个孤胆英雄。

  • 拥有飞行能力的英雄

No flight, only fight.
来动手,别想走。

You can't escape death, remember?
你摆脱不了死亡,还记得吗?

Sing me a tune, doctor.
给我唱首歌吧,博士。

I just wanna give you a big hug.
我就是想好好抱抱你。

Found you, buddy!
找到你了,兄弟!

How about you be the test subject this time?
不如这次你来当实验对象吧?

You know what I do when I see a spider?
知道我看到蜘蛛会怎么做吗?

Hey boss, bad news.
嘿老大,有个坏消息。