点击人物
You called? | ||
你在呼唤我? |
Is there something amiss? | ||
有什么问题吗? |
My talents are yours. | ||
我将为您效劳。 |
I've been thinking. | ||
我正在思索呢。 |
施加指令
Hmm, that sounds logical. | ||
嗯,听起来很合理。 |
Yes, right away. | ||
好的,马上。 |
A fateful choice. | ||
事关命运的抉择。 |
Indeed. | ||
所言极是。 |
攻击时
Burn! | ||
燃烧吧! |
In the Lich King's name! | ||
以巫妖王之名! |
战吼
For the Lich King! | ||
为了巫妖王! |
Taste this! | ||
尝尝这个! |
闲聊时
The Cult of the Damned... I need to print more brochures. | ||
诅咒教派……我还得多印一些小册子。 |
I always wanted to start my own religion...so I did! | ||
我一直都想创立自己的教派……所以我付诸了行动! |
I will await my eternal reward. | ||
我会等待属于我的不朽嘉奖。 |
This horned thing on my head is killing me! | ||
(挣扎)头上这对……破角……真是……难受死我了! |
Fifty-thousand gold a year in childcare and they call it a cult?! | ||
我们每年都给儿童福利机构捐五万金币,他们却叫我们邪教?! |
嘲讽
Life is wasted on the living. | ||
你活着就是虚度光阴。 |
You look like a potential acolyte. | ||
你是块做侍僧的好料。 |
死亡时
Ah... Isn't this ironic? | ||
啊……真是讽刺…… |