准备就绪
I am the hand of justice! | ||
我即是正义的铁腕! |
点击人物
Justice will be done. | ||
正义必将得到伸张。 |
We're wasting time here. | ||
我们是在浪费时间。 |
The hunt awaits! | ||
狩猎在等待! |
Illidan is out there somewhere. | ||
伊利丹仍在逍遥法外。 |
We must hurry. | ||
时不我待。 |
施加指令
The guilty will suffer! | ||
有罪者,必受罚! |
I can wait no longer! | ||
我快等不及了! |
Now is the time! | ||
时机已到! |
I will finish the hunt. | ||
我必将完成狩猎。 |
The end draws near. | ||
结局将至。 |
攻击时
For the Watchers! | ||
守望永恒! |
For justice! | ||
为了正义! |
Al'shar Thoridas! | ||
Al'shar Thoridas! |
战吼
Tor ilisar'thera'nal! | ||
Tor ilisar'thera'nal! |
闲聊时
I watched the barrow prisons for over ten thousand years. | ||
我看守地牢已有一万年之久。 |
Yet I'm the one who feels caged. | ||
然而我感觉自己才是囚徒。 |
I feel hollow inside. Vengeance is all I have left. | ||
我内心空虚,复仇成了我唯一的信念。 |
Tyrande will pay for setting Illidan free. | ||
泰兰德会为放走伊利丹付出代价。 |
I will recapture Illidan, or die trying. | ||
我会抓回伊利丹,即使为此牺牲也在所不惜。 |