avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

黑影(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

< 返回上级:黑影

最后一击

(Spanish) Poor baby. 存在于守望先锋1代
可怜的家伙。

(Spanish) Poor baby. 存在于守望先锋1代
噢,太可怜了。

(Spanish) This grumpy guy. 存在于守望先锋1代
啊,真是怪人。

(Spanish) Ooh... how scary. 存在于守望先锋1代
哦……好吓人呐。

(laughs) Amateur hour. 存在于守望先锋1代
(笑)真够业余的。

(Spanish) You spaz. 存在于守望先锋1代
笨手笨脚的。

(Spanish) Are you serious? 存在于守望先锋1代
你是开玩笑的吧?

(Spanish) Save us all some time and stay down. 存在于守望先锋1代
躺着别动,不要给其他人找麻烦了。

Damn ankle busters. 存在于守望先锋1代
后浪推前浪。

Sweet revenge. 存在于守望先锋1代
甜蜜的复仇。

Do you want more? 存在于守望先锋1代
还想尝尝吗?

Don't make me laugh. 存在于守望先锋1代
能不要这么搞笑吗?

Bleed, you filth! 存在于守望先锋1代
让你见见血,垃圾!

You won't survive that. 存在于守望先锋1代
你扛不住的。

That's it? 存在于守望先锋1代
就这两下子?

(Spanish) Where's that venom now?
现在怎么狠不起来了?

(Spanish) You're not at my level.
你跟我不是一个等级的。

(Spanish) Don't bother.
(西班牙语)不必麻烦了。

(Spanish) I don't fall easily.
(西班牙语)我可不会轻易失败。

That made my day.
今天算是满足了。

Who invited the amateur?
怎么还有业余的?

You make great target practice.
你真是个完美的训练靶子。

Sorry, but you didn't make the cut.
抱歉,你还不够格。

(Spanish) Your best wasn't enough.
你尽力了,可惜没用。

You were boring me.
你让我觉得很无聊。

Kudos for trying, güey.
重在参与,伙计。

Quiet now.
这下安静了。

(Spanish) Be more interesting next time.
下次别再死得这么无聊了。

I'm always at the right place at the right time.
我总能在对的时间出现在对的地点。

Didn't expect me, huh?
没想到会是我吧,哼?

  • 未确认击杀语音

Too slow, carnala.
太慢了,姐妹。

Teleport wars... always a good time.
传送大战……总是这么好玩。

Not very _ultimate,_ if you ask me.
依我看,这也不是很“终极”嘛。

Cute trick. But it was mine, first.
可爱的把戏。可惜先用这招的是我。

We can still be friends, right?
我们还是朋友,对吗?

Oh, they're all gone_ I didn't even use my best tricks!
哦,这就挂了?我还没用出我的绝招呢!

地形击杀

*laughs*. 存在于守望先锋1代
*大笑*

Oh, did I do that?
哦,是我干的吗?

Nyoooom.... *crash noise*.
嗷……*撞击声*

You really let me down.
你可真够“摔”的。

Misstep_ More like mistake.
一失足成千古恨。

It's a long way down.
可真是深不见底。

(Spanish) You really let me down.
你真让我失望。

Mind the gap.
猎空猎空,一脚踩空。

击败特定英雄

Ay, sorry, Gabe. 存在于守望先锋1代
哎呀,抱歉了,小莱。

Don't take it so seriously.
你就当这是闹着玩儿的。

Smoked.
灰飞烟灭了。

Cheers, love! (laughs). 存在于守望先锋1代
别担心,交给我吧!(laughs)

Like stealing data from Athena.
就跟偷雅典娜的数据一样简单。

You need to focus, viejito.
你得集中精神,老头子。

Katya will be so disappointed.
卡特娅会很失望的。

You're so jumpy, Winston.
你太跳了,温斯顿。

Got you right out of the air, Amelie.
你给我下来吧,艾米丽。

Ah, I'm sure you'll get me next time.
啊,下次你一定能打中我的。

You know what, maybe I could be a ninja.
你说,我是不是也能当忍者。

I know how to sniff out a rat.
我能闻到老鼠的味道。

You know better than to turn your back on me.
背弃我的代价你知道的。

(Spanish) Heal, heal, no big deal.
(西班牙语)治好,治好,小小青蛙跳,疼痛不见了。

Of course I detected you.
我当然能发现你。

Your mom helped me do that.
这还要感谢你妈妈的帮助。

Cass, we've seen your tricks. No more.
卡西,我们都见过你的把戏。省省吧。

Ay, Siebren, don't you see it's me?
嘿,希尔伯伦,你没认出来是我吗?

复仇击杀

(Spanish) I didn't forget about you.
(西班牙语)我可不会忘记你。

I don't leave loose ends.
我做事,有始有终。

You look like you've seen a ghost.
你看上去像见了鬼一样。

You know better than that, Lacroix.
有仇必报,这点你比我更懂,拉克瓦。

超远距离击杀

Guess I'm better at range than I thought.
看来我在远处的实力比我想象得更强嘛。

连续击杀

I always have the upper hand.
论实力,你们是比不过我的。

(Spanish) There's more where that came from.
只要有第一次,就会有无数次。

Oh, are we still fighting?
(哈欠)原来我们还在打架呀?

Good warm-up.
好一个热身运动。

(Spanish) Seriously, it's like they aren't even trying.
要我说,他们大概是认命了。

Seriously, it's like they aren't even trying.
说真的,他们好像根本没使劲儿。

Group bypass.
你们买的是团体票。

Didn't even break a sweat.
我还没出汗呢。

Multiple users down.
多名用户已离线。

Watch and learn.
好好学着点。

近战击杀敌人

(Spanish) Too funny.
真有意思。

You're cuter up close.
你在近处看更可爱了。

A sucker for my punch.
尝尝我的拳头。

Who said you can get this close?
谁允许你靠我这么近的?

Boop. Too slow.
Boop。太慢了。