avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2062个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

回声(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

HellJoke讨论 | 贡献2022年12月10日 (六) 11:02的版本
< 返回上级:回声

最后一击

Target offline. 存在于守望先锋1代
目标已离线。

Target destroyed. 存在于守望先锋1代
目标已消灭。

Aerial superiority achieved.
已夺取制空权。

Looks like I had the high ground.
看来我拿下了制高点。

Working as intended.
按计划进行中。

I should try that again.
我应该再试一次。

Retaining effective strategies.
策略有效,储存中。

Threat neutralized.
威胁已排除。

That's how it's done.
就该如此。

How's that for combat effectiveness?
战斗效率够高吗?

My skills are improving!
我的技术提高了!

A success!
成功了!

Effective.
效果不错。

Guess where I learned that one?
猜猜我是从哪里学的这招?

An ideal result.
结果很理想。

Air-to-air engagement successful!
空对空作战已胜利!

地形击杀

Farewell!
永别啦!

I hope you prepared a parachute.
希望你带了降落伞。

Thank you for testing the ledge for me!
谢谢你替我测试这段悬崖!

I thought you knew how to fly?
我还以为你会飞呢?

Safe landing!
祝你安全着陆!

击败特定英雄

 索杰恩

It's not like you to be careless.
你大意了,这不像你。

 托比昂

You've been "scrapped"!
你已被“报废”。

 莱因哈特

Now that was "glorious"!
这才叫“战绩彪炳”!

 末日铁拳

Only through conflict do we evolve.
不经历冲突怎能不断进化。

 西格玛

Hm... what is that melody?
嗯……这是什么旋律呢?

 死神  黑影  莫伊拉  黑百合  西格玛 末日铁拳

You're one of Talon's best? Interesting.
你是“黑爪”的精英成员?有意思……

 士兵:76

Time for a change in leadership.
是时候换一个指挥官了。

 猎空

Think fast!
你应该思考得再快一点!

Oh! Do I need to be nerfed?
噢!我也太硬霸了吗?

 天使

Mercy? I haven't learned that, yet.
天使?我还不能理解这种东西。

 卡西迪

So long, cowboy.
再见,牛仔。

复仇击杀

Tit for tat!
一报还一报!

Learning from mistakes is crucial for growth.
从错误中学习是成长的关键。

Paid you back!
扯平了!

  • 未知英雄

Revenge served cold, just like you taught me.
复仇要冰冷无情,这是你教我的。

特殊击杀

  • 超远距离击杀
  • 重伤击杀

连续击杀

Maximized combat efficiency.
战斗效能最大化。

Confirming multiple eliminations.
确认消灭多个目标。

Enact. Repeat. Improve.
执行,重复,进步。

Success breeds success.
成功是成功之母。

Peak performance achieved!
巅峰表现已达成!

All that learning paid off!
这就叫学以致用!

I have reached optimal efficiency!
效能已提升至最佳状态!

  • 连杀
  • 一命多杀

近战击杀

Watching Winston paid off! 存在于守望先锋1代
这是跟温斯顿学的!

Ouch, that must hurt!
噢,那一下很疼吧!

That didn't sound good at all!
那一下听起来可不好受!

I am more durable than I look.
不要以为我很脆弱。

I wouldn't get too close!
我可不会离这么近!

Perfectly executed close combat.
近身战斗模块完美执行。

Dr. Liao would've wanted that.
廖博士肯定也想那么干。