被选中时
I'm Premier you know. | |
我是总理 |
I have legacy to consider! | |
我还要去秉承(斯大林的)遗志! |
Which way, comrade? | |
走哪条道,同志? |
Guide me to safety | |
领我到安全的地方 |
下令移动时
I will consider it. | |
我会考虑一下 |
At my own pace. | |
我自己走 |
On to victory! | |
走向胜利! |
For the Soviet glory! | |
为了苏维埃荣耀! |
This boots are too tight. | |
这靴子太紧了 |
下令进攻时
Finally! | |
终于! |
To the front lines! | |
上前线! |
Crush and destory! | |
粉碎!摧毁! |
The weak shall die! | |
败者食尘! |
Hahaha... | |
哈哈哈... |
被打趴下时
How dare you?! | |
你竟敢?! |
I will get you for that. | |
我会找你算账的 |
Oh, mother Russia! | |
哦!母亲俄罗斯! |
I must not die! | |
我不能死! |
Save me! | |
救我! |
|
|
|
|
|