尤里 | |
奴隶奴隶矿场自动释放的兵种,无法控制。 |
攻击时
I'm just a slave. | |
我只是奴隶啊 |
Will this shovel work? | |
这铁锹会有作用么 |
I'm not really a warrior you know. | |
我不是一个真正的战士,你知道的 |
Will this earn me my freedom? | |
这能给我自由么? |
l thought I only have to dig! | |
我以为只要挖矿就行了! |
遭受攻击时
All I have is this shovel! | |
我只有把铁锹! |
They're attacking me! | |
他们在攻击我! |
Somebody help me! | |
来人救我啊! |
This is unfair! | |
这不公平啊! |
Au, Aauu! | |
啊,噢! |
挖矿时
Digging. | |
正在挖 |
Okay, okay. | |
好的,好的 |
You know this stuff is heavy. | |
您知道这些矿石很重 |
This is hard work! | |
这真是累活儿 |
Alright, alright. | |
好吧,好吧 |
解放时
We're free! We're free! | |
我们自由了!我们自由了!(我们免费了!) |
移动时
My feet hurt. | |
我的脚疼 |
Whatever you say. | |
随您说什么 |
Can I go home now? | |
现在我能回家了么? |
All right. | |
好吧 |
Work, work, work. | |
干活,干活还是干活 |
被选中时
Can I have a potty break? | |
我能休息一会儿么? |
I've seen happier times. | |
我经历过更快乐的时光 |
l haven't eaten anything in days. | |
我几天没吃东西了 |
What is it now? | |
现在有什么事? |
Don't hurt me! | |
不要伤害我! |
Yes, master. | |
是的主人 |
攻击音效
excavating | |
(挥动铁锹) |
开启评论自动刷新
Yan
在荷兰的威廉二世