avatar
匿名用户
×
创建一个新的页面
输入页面标题:
目前语音维基上有2054个页面。 在上方输入您想创建的页面名称或单击以下标题之一,即可开始撰写!



语音维基

黑百合(守望先锋2)/击杀语音

HellJoke讨论 | 贡献2023年10月16日 (一) 11:00的版本 →‎最后一击
< 返回上级:黑百合

最后一击

(French) Perfect. 存在于守望先锋1代
完美。

Adieu. 存在于守望先锋1代
Adieu

(French) The widow spins her web. 存在于守望先锋1代
自投罗网。

Not so lofty now.
看你还神气什么。

The widow's kiss. 存在于守望先锋1代
鲜血如黑百合般绽放。

A thing of beauty. 存在于守望先锋1代
真美妙。

Caught in my web. 存在于守望先锋1代
你逃不掉的。

Impeccable. 存在于守望先锋1代
无可挑剔。

The huntress gets her prey. 存在于守望先锋1代
女猎手抓到她的猎物了。

A fine execution.
精准处决。

Woe is you.
算你倒霉。

Annoying.
烦人。

My bite is fatal.
我的牙沾了剧毒。

How delightful.
赏心悦目。

Pitiful.
可悲。

Such poor manners for a guest.
好一个不懂规矩的客人。

This is private property.
这里是私人领地。

(French) Superb.
(法语)精彩卓绝。

(French) A splendid death.
(法语)华丽的死亡。

  • 近距离击杀

You thought me weak up close? (Chuckle).
你以为我在近处会打不准?(轻笑)

I don't like to be crowded.
我不喜欢别人离得太近。

  • 空中击杀

I was always graceful in the air.
空中的我总是如此优雅。

Perfection in flight.
完美的飞行。

  • 击杀空中英雄

What goes up.
飞得越高……

Grounded.
摔得越重。

Down to earth.
下地吧。

  • 击杀背对英雄

Don't turn your back on me.
记得不要背对我。

  • 奥林匹斯之战

My gaze claims another.
又一个在我目光下的牺牲品。

Splish splash.
哗啦啦。

One eye still counts as looking.
一只眼看也算看。

Even Death can't look me in the eye.
就连死亡也无法直视我的眼睛。

Should have stayed in your maze.
你不该离开你的迷宫。

I knew you'd look at me.
我就知道你会看我。

Some things are worse than Death.
有些事比死亡更可怕。

Slither away, sister.
爬一边去,姐妹。

I expected better from you, Hephaestusss.
没想到你就这点本事,赫菲斯托斯。

  • 待分类

(French) Calm down.
(法语)冷静点儿。

Flew right into my web.
自投罗网。

Such naïveté.
太幼稚了。

Run far, run fast; it does not matter.
跑得再快再远,也逃不出我的手心。

Your special technique looks adorable from a distance.
你的特技从远处看很可爱。

This bodybuilder makes it far too easy.
我们的运动健将把难度降低了不少。

Stop rushing around for a minute, hmm?
这下你能安分一会儿了吧,嗯?

Still untouchable.
还是没有对手。

No no. I insist.
别客气,再送你一程。

Shattered.
支离破碎。

(tsk sound) Hubris.
啧,真是傲慢。

  • 击败特定英雄

 安娜

The world's greatest sniper. Formerly. 存在于守望先锋1代
那可是世界上最伟大的狙击手,曾经是。

 安娜 莱因哈特 托比昂

There goes your other eye.
你的另一只眼也瞎了。

 巴蒂斯特

Deadweights should be dead.
累赘就该去死。

 末日铁拳

Fraternité or death, my friend.
要么做我们的兄弟,要么去死,我的朋友。

 渣客女王

Vive la révolution!
革命万岁!

 伊拉锐

You brightened my day.
你让我光彩照人。

 卡西迪 士兵:76 艾什

(disgusted sound) Americans. 存在于守望先锋1代
(厌恶的声音)美国人。

 末日铁拳 死神 黑影 西格玛 莫伊拉

Our alliance is at an end. 存在于守望先锋1代
我们的同盟结束了。

 堡垒 禅雅塔 源氏 奥丽莎 回声 拉玛刹

Fall to rust.
生锈去吧。

 D.Va 布丽吉塔 法老之鹰 猎空 雾子

Little girls have no place on the battlefield.
战场可不适合小姑娘。

 狂鼠 路霸 温斯顿 破坏球

This is not a zoo.
这里不是动物园。

 奥丽莎 路霸 莱因哈特 温斯顿

Large targets are such guilty pleasures.
大号的目标有种罪恶的快感。

 士兵:76 安娜 莱因哈特 死神

Out with the old.
老人家该上路了。

At least you took the bullet this time.
至少这次你挡住了子弹。

 西格玛

Someone get him some shoes….
就没人给他穿双鞋吗……

No no, I'll come to you.
没事,我来找你就好。

 黑影

I won't miss you.
我不会想你的。

Big mouth, big target. 存在于守望先锋1代
话多容易死。

Finally, the silver tongue falls silent.
三寸之舌终于消停了。

Not so clever now. 存在于守望先锋1代
现在怎么不耍小聪明了。

  • 击杀使用 电磁脉冲 黑影

Keep your filthy subroutines away from me.
别把你那些肮脏的程序用在我身上。

 死神

Death becomes you. 存在于守望先锋1代
你死了。

It was a pleasure.
那是我的荣幸。

  • 击杀使用 死亡绽放 死神

No, Reyes, that was not the move.
不,莱耶斯,你踏错步子了。

Your leaping grows tiresome.
跳什么,真烦人。

Calm down, (French) monkey.
冷静点儿。(法语)猴子。

That ends now.
确实到此为止。

You always jump at a chance to make a fool of yourself.
你一有机会就跳出来丢人。

You know nothing of justice.
你对正义一无所知。

(Chuckle) Death from above.
(冷笑)死亡天降。

地形击杀

Fall.
下去吧。

Enjoy the catacombs.
在坟墓里躺好。

A one-way ticket to death.
死亡,有去无回。

It's a long way down.
坠落是一段漫长的旅程。

Pathetic.
太可悲了。

(French) Have a nice trip.
(法语)一路走好。

复仇击杀

Never disturb a spider in her web.
不要打扰盘在网上的蜘蛛。

You should have watched your back.
你应该当心背后。

An eye for an eye.
以眼还眼。

Blood for blood.
血债血偿。

特殊击杀

  • 超远距离击杀

Distance is no obstacle to my accuracy.
距离对我的枪法没有影响。

That is why I am the best.
我可不是徒有虚名。

No one could hit that shot but me.
除了我,没人能射中那一枪。

  • 重伤击杀

连续击杀

(French) Look, my masterpiece.
请欣赏我的杰作。

(French) I was made for this.
我是改造兵器。

My tyranny continues.
我的暴虐还在继续。

A trail of blood.
血连着血。

How thrilling.
多么刺激。

Many mouths to feed.
小家伙们都饿了。

Meet your demise.
这就是你们的末日。

So many funerals.
这么多的葬礼。

My web grows heavy.
我的网都要装不下了。

One after another.
一个接一个。

It's a wonderful day to die.
今天是个送死的好日子。

How monstrousss.
恐怖如斯。

近战击杀

(scoffs) Fool. 存在于守望先锋1代
哼,愚蠢。

It's dangerous to get close to me.
离我太近会有危险。

(French) Kisses.
(法语)给你的吻。

You sullied my hands.
你脏了我的手。

(Laughs) How foolish of you.
(笑)你真够蠢的。

I bite.
我会咬人。

One punch, one kill.
一拳,一个。

(Mocking Laugh).
(嘲弄的笑)

A fatal strike.
致命的一击。

That's what I think of your theatrics.
别给自己加戏了。